LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

Pretty much on track with most of the above comments. I feel it would be a shame not to fully wet a diaper. Especially the expensive ones like Bellisimo's! Although sometimes it takes most of a day to fill one of those up lol.

I also just love the feeling of a fully wet diaper. Theres something very soothing about it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Guest SokenWet

For me, the turn on is the simultaneous relief from holding in urine, as I don't trust myself not to leak, and the warmth from the released urine.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Wetting my cloth diapers reminds me that I am still a baby - a big baby who is still in diapers! I once wore the same wet diapers for over 24 hours straight. Once my diapers are saturated it does feel good to be changed into fresh ones, but they never stay dry for long!

For me the best feeling is being in a thick and thoroughly soaked cloth diaper. Cloth lets you feel it all over :D Cloth diapers also give me some 'play options' doing this. I have some rubber panties that don't leak until liquid piddles in a big way. I also have plastic panties of all sorts, some which leak at the first provocation :rolleyes: If I feel like I want to be visibly wet I go with those and jeans which show wetness nicely. If I just want to feel wet and am not concerned about appearances I'll go with the rubber ones. And sometimes I feel like having to change diapers a lot, so for those occasions (when I can afford it that is) I make a game of soaking as many pull-ups and pants as I can until the joy of wetting begins to fade :girl_happy:

• Like 1

Wetting my cloth diapers reminds me that I am still a baby - a big baby who is still in diapers! I once wore the same wet diapers for over 24 hours straight. Once my diapers are saturated it does feel good to be changed into fresh ones, but they never stay dry for long!

I never stay dry for long either. I love the wet feeling now.

Sometimes i overwet when laying in bed in the morning staring at my phone :P

Morning is the time I'm most likely going to leak in bed as my nappy will be soaking already but I'm too lazy to get up and sometimes it just can no longer stem the flow.

• 2 weeks later...

I am with the majority here and I am a fan of fully soaking the diaper until they are well used and love that feeling. though there are many times where I am unable to do this but that only makes the times where I am able to fully soak a diaper all the better!

• 2 months later...

I never saw much point in a dry diaper- they're made to be wet :P Sometimes (like now) I feel like I want to be really soaked. I still can't quite understand why but I don't have to know that as long as I know I like it :blush: Sometimes it's impractical or ill-advised to do this like at work or out shopping where I don't want my wetness exposed, and then I have to wait for some home-time....like today :girl_happy: My crystal ball sees me thickly padded and wearing some very wet pants later today :roflmao: