LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tom Boy To Frilly Toddler [Private]

Hannah smiles as she hangs yet another taffeta dress in the closet of the bubble gum pink room. A huge canpoy bed sits in the middle, bright pink with lots of stuffed animals strewn out upon it, princess white furniture, a table set up in the corner with a tea set. She's had this room set up for years. The thirty eight year old has always wanted a little girl. She had three amazing boys who she loves to bits and pieces, but she still always dreamed of a little girl. She has only one niece but unfortanately, the niece was a tomy boy and no interest for dresses and the lovely dollies that Auntie would buy for her precious niece.

Katie a 16 year old who just got her license doesn't understand why she can't stay on her own this summer. Beth Katie's mom a very important business trip that was going to last all summer and was not able to take Katie with her. So she had worked it out with her sister Hannah to have Katie stay with her for the summer. Beth was a few minutes away from her sister's house when Katie gave it one last try to stay on her own. "But mom I'm 16 I can drive I have my own car and I babysit a lot. I am capable of staying home on my own. Why do I have to stay with aunt Hannah?"

The whole conversations went so fast she wasn't even able to say goodbye to her mom. She can't believe it two minutes here and she misses her mom and her hair is being brushed. "Um I don't know what you mean my hair looks great. This is how it looks every day. Ow ow stop this hurts my head." As her aunt keep brushing your hair. "Why are you brushing my hair anyways? And what fun summer plans do we have?" Saying in a mocking tone.

"I'm brushing it so you look like a responsible young lady. This may be how Mommy lets you look but Auntie Hannah has standards." Hannah examines her outfit and the dirt on her face. "Someone needs a bath." She leads Katie up to her master bath with a huge jacuzzi tub. She starts the water and then a adds pink bubbles.

She takes off Katie's torn jeans for her and gasps at the boxers. "Young ladies should not wear boxers!" She slides them off and tugs at her niece's pubic hair. "And they certainly shaved! Oh yes, it's good you're here with auntie." She removes her shirt and has her get in the tub.

"Auntie I can undress my self!" Katie screams because she is so embarrassed. "Seriously stop I'll bathe my self I was just playing football with my friends before I had to leave." Katie realized there is nothing she can do in this situation and she is getting frustrated. Once she is completely undressed she covers her self or at least attempts too. "I'm 16 years old I know how to take care of my self. Just because I'm not a girly girl doesn't mean I'm living a bad life. I mean I have standards too!" She says pretty loudly behind her tears of frustration.

"Well Auntie's trumps yours, don't they now precious?" Hannah makes sure to wash her face. "No more football for you, " she coos. She grabs a razor and puts permanent removal crea Katie's armpits, legs and private area. After tackling the arms and legs, she shaves her pussy.

She bathes her in peaches and cream body wash so she smells nice and then helps her out of the tub. She puts her in a pink bathrobe and puts her hair up in a white towel. She leads her into the bright pink guest room. Removing the robe, she grabs a pair of pink Princess panties from the drawer and helps her step into them. Ignoring the fuss, she slips a peach colored frilly baby dress over Katie's head. Next she puts her in tights followed by pink Mary Janes . She ties her hair into two big pigtails and then ties a peach bonnet to her head.

"Awwww you look so adorable," Hannah coos, tugging on her niece's cheek.

Katie tries to put up a fight during her bath but she is all shaved and smooth every where it seems. She is glad to have to the towel wrapped around her but then she sees the room. "Come on this room is four a 4 year old. And princess panties I haven't worn these since I was 7." No matter what she says here aunt is one step ahead of her and before she knows it the stupid dress is on with her hair all done. "Why are you doing this to me? If you want me to act like a lady I will but why a 4 year old girl?" Katie asked in shock of the events that have taken place in the past 45 minutes. "And aren't your boys going to make fun of me?"

"If I want you to be a proper young lady then I must retrain you," Hannah says. "That means starting from when you were little." She straightens the young girl's bonnet. "My boys will not be home for another few weeks. And why would they make fun of such a wittle cutie patootie," she coos as she pinches her cheeks. "Now darling, I think it's time for you to take a nap, I'm sure you've had such a long hard journey." She takes her hand and helps her get into bed, tucking her in nice and tight. "Now you take your nap sweet cheeks, you go right off to sleep. Call for Auntie if you need me." And with that, she goes downstairs.

"But I don't nap!" As her aunt walks out the door. Laying in bed Katie is thinking what does she mean by retraining? Maybe she just means teaching me manners. I can do that but why the bonnet I wonder? That was Katie's last thought as she fell asleep. The next thing she knows she is waking up. "How long was I asleep I wonder?" She says to her self. She gets out of bed and remembers this stupid dress she is wearing.

Hannah walks back into the room. "Hello darling, did you have a nice nap?" She takes her by the wrist and leads her down the stairs and into the kitchen where a tall frilly pink high chair sits. "Now, let's get you up here." She lifts her into it and ties an even frillier bib around her neck. "Since we're starting from the beginning, you need to learn how to eat again." She places a bowl of jello in front of her and dips the spoon in, holding it up to her mouth. "Open wide."

"Aunt Hannah I can feed my self!" Katie so frustrated by these events taking place. But when she goes to say it food gets stuffed in her mouth. It catches her so off guard that it's a good thing a bib was placed on her. She puts her hands over her mouth so the spoon can't enter "seriously stop this! I need to go to the bathroom let me out!" She starts trying to undo the high chair. And starts kicking throwing a fit. "IM NOT A BABY" Katie screams and then it turns in to tears.

"Oh you're not a baby? You sure are throwing a fit like a baby." Hannah lifts her out of the high chair and sits in a chair, putting Katie over her lap. She flips up the dress and pulls down her panties. She starts to smack her bottom. "What a naughty little girl! So naughty yelling at her auntie! Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!" She continues to spank her bottom until it is bright red. She then carries her by the waist into the living room and sets her down on a bright pink wood chair marked "Katie's Naughty Chair".

"I'm just mad you are treating me like a baby!" Before she knows it she is over Hannah's knee. "Ow ow ow!" Now she is crying even harder. Once she has sat down in the chair and sees what's written on the chair. "I'm not being naughty you just spanked me it hurt so bad!" As she continues to cry. "Aunt Hannah I got to go to the the bathroom." As she stands up jumping around.

Hannah swats her bottom and sits her back down. "I don't care what you have to do little miss. If you get up from this chair one more time then I will spank you again and you won't be able to sit for a week. You can use the potty once your timeout is over. Now sit." She walks out of the room and goes back into the kitchen to clean up the mess that her bratty little niece had just made in the kitchen. She then walks back in.

Katie sitting in the chair is wiggling around. "Seriously Aunt Hannah I got to go! Aunt Hannah?" Katie realizes she is going to have to wait it out and also knows her aunt is joking around she would spank her again. Katie watches the clock in the room 5 minutes go by and it's almost to ten minutes. Katie is about to burst she is hoping in the next minute her aunt will let her up. But all she hears is her working in the kitchen.

"What no please take me to the bathroom!" Katie screams as her aunt goes up stairs. Katie sits trying to decide on what to do. Make a run to the bathroom, sit here and hope she gets back in time, and then the juice. Will her aunt be mad if she doesn't finish it. Katie decide there is only one thing to do. I might get spanked but I'm not going to wet my self I'm a teenager. Katie gets up and makes a run to the bathroom on the way there she realizes she is slowly starting to go. She knows she is making a lot of noise but doesn't care. She gets to the bathroom door and pushes it open. Lifts up her dress and pulls down her panties and goes to the bathroom. Once she is done is looks at the panties and realizes. A good amount ended up in her panties. And then she feels someone looking at her since she left the door open. "Aunt Hannah I was going to go in my panties it would of gotten every Where you can't really be mad I went to the bathroom can you? Like seriously I would be in a wet baby dress and wet panties all over the living room if I didn't run for it."

Hannah shakes her head. "And a good amount still ended up in your panties." She pulls down the underwear completely and smacks her bottom five more times. Dragging the girl by the wrist, she takes her into the bedroom and lays her down on the floor. She grabs some wipes and begins wiping the girl's bottom. Next she puts on the baby powder and then grabs the diaper. "I need you to be able to stay when I tell you to. Another part of retraining." She tapes on the fluffy diaper and stands her up. The dress doesn't hide the diaper, if anything, it shows it off.

"Ow ow ow! It's because you wouldn't let me go." Confused are where they are headed Katie can't believe what she sees when she starts wiping her down. "Noooo please no diapers I'm not a baby I know when I have to go potty I really do. I mean the bathroom I know when I have to go stop." Katie kicking and screaming but is no match for her aunt. Once diapered "can I at least get a dress or pants that cover my diaper?"

"Auntie chooses what Princess Katie wears. Now bathrooms are off limits. Sometimes I'll have you go wee wees in a trainer potty but only I choose when that happens." She puts her shoes back on her feet. "Now, let's try that feeding again." She picks Katie up and carries her downstairs to the kitchen. She straps her back in and ties a bib around her neck. Grabbing the bowl of jello, she holds up a spoonfull.

"Katie I can go on a regular potty! This is so unfair!" Katie struggles as her aunt picks her up but is over powered. Once in the high chair and strapped in she realizes she is hungry. "Can I get a sandwich or some thing that will fill me up?" Katie asking hopefully. "But seriously this is so unfair why is this happening to me?"

"You eat what auntie feeds you," Hannah says as she forces the jello into her mouth. She keeps shoveling it in, causing a big mess to be made. "You need to learn to be a proper young lady." Once she's done force feeding, she wipes her mouth. "What a messy baby!" She coos as she rubs Katie's cheeks. She lifts Katie up and goes to the fridge where she grabs a bottle full of formula. She puts it in Katie's mouth. "Drink up," she coos.

Katie hates this so much. She feels here face being all sticky. And hates her aunt cleaning her face off. "I can feed my self with out making a mess." Katie feels like her aunt ignores everything she tells her. And before she knows it a bottle is sitting in front of her "can I go lay on the couch and drink this?" She hates this high chair.

"What did I tell you little lady, I make the rules. Now pick up the bottle and drink it or I will pull you back over my lap for another spanking. Now when I come back downstairs, I expect this bottle to be empty." Hannah goes upstairs and takes apart the frilly bed, replacing it with a crib, though the bedding in the crib is just as frilly. She then makes very loud and noticable footsteps towards the stairs. "I surely hope Miss Betsy Wetsy has finished her baba!"