LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BEER & DIAPERS

I used to rate the premium and not so much in a beer rating system. It's a effective way to test them new diapers out. I rated Molicares as 8 beers. XP's newer diapers and Wellness as 10 beer diapers, and the New dry247's as a 12 pack! :P It's a bummer job, but someone has to do it! :P

I wear diapers alot when I go out for a serious drinking session with a booster pad. During winter months I usually put plastic pants over the diaper too. It's funny when I decide to go I get in my pee stance while with the guys and let er flow without alerting anyone as to what's going on and I think "geez if they only knew",

I only drink beer when the only other option is soda

Mostly I prefer Wine, red or white does not matter, depending on the situation ofc

and its cheaper and you get drunk faster

I brewed myself a new batch friday night and had 3 bombers (the big 22oz bottles) of the belgian gold that was finished this last time... i was pretty lit by the end and i was diapered for the whole time.

Last night my wife and I split a bottle of riesling while watching a movie before bed. I changed into a dry 24/7 to sleep, which did not keep the bed dry through to the morning. First time I ever overwhelmed a dry 24/7, but I rarely have a second drink that close to bedtime.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Yeah I like long islands with Peach and also Parrot bay with Pineapple juice. Oh Yeah Rum and Coke too..

Vodka+ Diaper and plastic pants= A very wet morning ;)

I can attest to that. I drink one kind or hard drink or another just about every night (yeah I have issues, but I always cut myself off when I start buzzing). Any ways, I also wake up soaked every morning too.

• Like 1

Ok, I've done my workout, earned a beer or 3. Started with a couple tall boys of Bud, next is my new favorite Old Chub it's a scotch ale, with 8% abv.; also it's freaking delicious. The goal is to see if I can soak the abena and stuffers I'm wearing. :smiley-baby-boy: