LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving

If you shaved it right it shouldn't itch..well not for the day you did it at least. Other than that it comes with time, and everybody is different. The best thing to do is shave everyday... If you can use a depilitory (Nair) you'll be better off in my opinion, but you want to test first like the bottle says or you may get a chemical burn. And that sucks! :blink:

I gotta try that

Mine itches sometimes especially when I'm runnin and stuff and it annoys me

I'm tryin the corn starch baby powder today to see how that works but I don't know if it will

but I guess boys an girls are diff a lil

Wish me luck

I started shaving a long time ago, mabey 8 or 9 yrs. I rember it itching back then, but it hasn't itched at all since then. I've let grow back, and then shaved again several times since then, and it definetly dosn't itch anymore. Don't realy know when it stoped though. B)

Right after you shave, and once the day after - applying Cortaid (hydrocortisone creme, marketed for ezema and insect bites) works great, this is what I use.

I imagine that diaper creme would also work because it also contains hydrocortisone.

For me, the itching stopped after shavinf a couple times, and I didn't use anything to stop it. I just let it be and kept it smooth and eventually it stopped.

If you need a number, I would say after the 3rd or 4th time is when it went away. But remember that we are all different so it may go away sooner or may be there a little longer.

Oh! and use some shaving creme with aloe!

Right after you shave, and once the day after - applying Cortaid (hydrocortisone creme, marketed for ezema and insect bites) works great, this is what I use.

I imagine that diaper creme would also work because it also contains hydrocortisone.

I would be very reluctant to advise the general use of Hydrocortisone, as it's Steroid based :huh:

I was prescribed it for eczema but was advised by my doctor to use it very sparingly and only when an outbreak was severe. Apparently Steroid creams thin the skin and can leave the user open to more serious infections.

Are you sure it's used in diaper rash creams?

D :huh: lly

Diaper rash creams dont use hydrocortizone. I've never had it itch after shaving, but I always use Johnsons medicated baby powder....so perhaps that makes a difference? I use a normal razor, but be sure you use new blades.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I am shaved almost bald down there... from just below the waistline, all the way under, to between the buttocks (the g/f likes to play in back sometimes)... only itches as it grows back in, right where my legs meet the crotch. I just shave again when it starts to itch... and tons of babypowder! The smell gets me kinda nuts and it's really exciting knowing I am secretly powdered when out...

I use the Philips Bodygroom 2020 with fairly good results. I've tried shaving with a razor with not much success. I always bleed, and I always itch soon after shaving, even if I use the very high-end razors.

The bg 2020 is only $40, and I got it on sale for $35 from target. If you want a close shave, you have to pull the skin really tight, but since it cuts the hair flat and not at an angle, the chance of ingrown hairs is less. Plus, it works really really well dry. I use baby powder to make sure it doesn't stick on the skin, and since there is no worries about hasty shaving I get it done quick and can do a touchup in a heartbeat if I need to. My only gripe is that there are clippers on the side which can nick you if you don't keep it relatively flat against your skin (which can be tough if you're standing upside down trying to get at those hard to reach areas) and it will sometimes pull or pinch when I use it on my sack, but that only happens if I get a hair that is really long or if I'm rushing too much.

I know remingtom and a professional brand called 'scherna' make body trimmers, but I don't have experience with those.

I've heard nothing but good reviews about the seiko cleancut, but haven't been able to find one since I haven't found a store that has them yet.

Imho, Electric trimmers are the way to go to avoid the itch if you have bountiful, coarse hair like me.

I like to shave down there but it is definitely hard to get those tricky spots. Because I hate to shave so much I am planning to get a brazillian wax. I know if will hurt but I plan on doing it every 4 or 5 weeks so I get used to it.

Please let me know how the Brazilian experience goes. I'd like to try it, but I'm very afraid it will hurt. Would they do it in a soundproof room? I know I'd cry a LOT and I wouldn't want to go back out into the waiting room and look at people who just heard me bawling in there.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

have tried a remington trimmer, and trimmer is the word don't expect to get short with it without taking the gard off, (as instructed) but thats just a short cut to a "bloody mess"

I love to shave down there! I don't shave anywhere else though at the risk of appearing unnatural, but I guess shaving down there would look unnatural to someone else. I love the smooth feeling it gives, and as someone said; shaving gets rid of the smell because the hair traps it. I don't have a girlfriend. I wonder how she would feel about it?

If you are shaving make sure to use a very sharp razor. Also, shampoo works much better than shave gel for me. I can't remember where I read that, but it works and helps cut down on the itching and razor burn.

I tend to itch regardless of how often I shave or don't shave down there. I still have the male anatomy, but I get rid of every bit of the hair - with a delicate enough touch and some patience, you can get it smooth as, well, a baby's bottom ( :roflmao: pun) without nicking yourself.

I don't bother with an electric - I use use a fairly new (therefore sharp) disposable and some shave gel made for sensitive (or dry) skin.

If you are shaving make sure to use a very sharp razor. Also, shampoo works much better than shave gel for me. I can't remember where I read that, but it works and helps cut down on the itching and razor burn.

I use conditioner. No matter where I'm shaving. Result: VERRRY soft skin.