LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

lol youtube cushy video!

Yeah I believe I saw this in chat earlier, with certain people saying it was akin to "bigotry"... Jesus people, adults in nappies is funny to look at, for someone on the outside looking in we are something of an oddity! Learn to laugh at yourselves ;)

I laughed at this, but it wasn't because I seen people in diapers, but much rather because he obviously must have been touched as a small child himself. It easy for people to make an assumption and pass judgment on other when they them self have encountered what they have passed judgment on!

Guest YoungZeppelin

Yeah Elf I posted on chat. It wasnt the fact that they were making fun of ABs but rather how he related to child abuse. IDK my thought process revolves around not giving a shit about other peoples lives so when i hear such things it drive me crazy.

Yeah Elf I posted on chat. It wasnt the fact that they were making fun of ABs but rather how he related to child abuse. IDK my thought process revolves around not giving a shit about other peoples lives so when i hear such things it drive me crazy.

Yeah, not to mention his remark about "sexualizing an object that shouldn't be sexualized", and his Boy Scout uniform analogy, which I took as a roundabout way of saying we're sick perverts. I can't say I find

But now that he mentions it; all of those Scout Master fetish people are gonna feel empowered enough to open forums and share pics, and post vids! Then the attention will be averted from us! Soon the Scouts will be on TV.

I laughed at this, but it wasn't because I seen people in diapers, but much rather because he obviously must have been touched as a small child himself. It easy for people to make an assumption and pass judgment on other when they them self have encountered what they have passed judgment on!

I understand where your coming from. I fortunately am not a product of child abuse. I also do not make light of another person's likes or dislikes and the make videos or vines of them. I don't condone drug addicts or alcoholics nor do I make rude or insulting comments about it on the Web or in public. I not saying that either because I enjoy wearing diapers but I also wear them at night for need. The daytime wearing for me is just convenience.

Yeah, I can't say I find this any more funny than someone making fun of anyone else- for any reason. Sure some of it was laughable but what he was saying is akin to bullying someone for having a disability or being gay. His ignorance and narrow scope of normality is just wrong and should never have been projected on to anyone else.

His humor has always been in a ridiculing way. Some people like dirty humor, others don't. Although I don't think he knew about ABU cushies before this. :D

The problem with this was that he was using photo's of people and he didn't have their permission to use them. He then jokes that said person must have been abused as a child to have ended up like that and indeed that same person had been abused as a child. Whichever way you look at it THAT is NOT funny

I watched the video. I tried to laugh it off, but really it just made me upset. Just some clown getting off on attacking people who are different from the norm. I can laugh at myself, but that guy was mean about it.

• 3 months later...