LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

underwhere

I'm really not sure why, but the idea of somebody peeing on me (as long as it does not land on my face) is an exciting idea to me, perhaps even a turn on. However, I have never had this happen to me, nor do I know if I ever will, though I think it would be nice to try at least once. I'm particularly curious to have somebody pee on my ass or directly onto my penis. Has anybody ever done this? Is it an experience worth having?

• Like 2

*deep deep sigh*

I dunno why I'm saying this but....

My girlfriend and I constantly pee on each other, but we try to sneak and do it without the other person knowing it's coming... Usually in the shower or bath... It's just a stupid childish game we play.

Pretty easy for me, but she's had some ingenious moments.

• Like 3

my wife ( girlfriend at the time) and i where at her her cousins house messin around tickeling each other, we started having sex on the couch we where still tickeling each other and she just peed all over me and the couch. she was VERY embarassed. it was kind of fun and very interesting. i would not plan on doing it again but it wouldent bother me if it did. btw this was before she found out about my diaper fetish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night It happened again.... My wife and I had very wet sex. we both had about 4 beers and were bursting at the crotch to let go. we worked for a comfortable "inserted" position and both relaxed... then I started going deep inside her. moments later, she was going on me. we both finished wetting at the same time, then moments later we both finished the big one at the same time also. How awesome was it to know that after 16 years, the best love-making was yet to come...

• Like 3

Last night It happened again.... My wife and I had very wet sex. we both had about 4 beers and were bursting at the crotch to let go. we worked for a comfortable "inserted" position and both relaxed... then I started going deep inside her. moments later, she was going on me. we both finished wetting at the same time, then moments later we both finished the big one at the same time also. How awesome was it to know that after 16 years, the best love-making was yet to come...

Damn, that's hot.

I have always liked this idea in the context of diapers. Having someone pee into my diaper while I am wearing it has gotten me excited many times. Never been able to try it though.

I also might be willing to try swallowing the urine directly from the spicket sort of speak. I think that is worth a try.

• Like 2

I have not beef pee'd on directly by the Mrs, but she has pee'd in her nappy whilst sitting on me. Hottest times were when she was sat/crouched over my face with her nappy on sucking me and she just let go. The heat and feeling was amazing needless to say I came pretty quickly :)

many times after school and we got back home she would sit on my lap and we were kiss each other and soon one of us would be peeing on the other till we finished then we would hold hands and walk to our bed room for a awhile

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know why, but several years ago I had this incredible urge to have my GF pee in my mouth. She agreed to do it,but when the time came, she was unable to pee a single drop. On many other occasions,she peed on me in the bathtub, but that night when I was ready for her to pee in my mouth, she just couldn't do it. I figured that she really didn't want to do it, so I never asked her again.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never been peed on, but I've peed on my ex. I've wet my diaper whilst sitting in his lap, and once while he was fucking me on top of my wet diaper I let some go onto him. I think he felt it, because he became much more passionate in his endeavors. We screwed several times over a wet diaper, and it was always good, but that time was incredible. I might "accidentally" tinkle on my next lover to see how he reacts :P

If you'll excuse me, thinking about it has stirred some feelings in me :o