LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

...I should have known...

...If you're reading this before seeing my intro, well, please know I'm posting this as the main reason I started becoming active here...

We've all been through this, and dating problems like yours have come up here lots of times too.

Trying to find someone who like diapers first, then likes you second isn't going to find you very many people. You really have to just date normally to find someone who likes you first. After that you can then see if they like you and diapers. If not then move on like anyone else would.

Baby Brian hit the nail on the head on this one. There are a lot more women and men who don't know about AbDl play but are open to the idea than there are that are specifically into the idea. A big part of introducing someone to the idea though is being comfortable and self confident when you do.

Snugglebear

I'm one of the real oddballs of the world B) In my business that would kill me, so I do what is needed to 'play the game' at work since my personal life really doesn't matter there anyway. I have discovered that once someone begins to like you they find it a lot easier to accept the oddities about you, and many of my customers now accept my crazy sense of humor and wild music playing on the radio as not being important or offensive, but if I had showed those things from the beginning I would not be there now- I may not even have lasted the first day :o So it's how you go about things- the method- moreso than the message itself. And in that it is how well you seem to deal with it yourself; if you worry they will worry, but if you downplay it as little or nothing they won't be as bothered about it either.

Hmmm, I can't see a reason for getting angry with her-a lot of people lie online. It's niot good but it happenas. Rather that getting upset next time, just let go of it. Walk away and forget about them. There's as whole world full of other better people who are more worthy of your time ;)

Hmmm, I can't see a reason for getting angry with her-a lot of people lie online. It's niot good but it happenas. Rather that getting upset next time, just let go of it. Walk away and forget about them. There's as whole world full of other better people who are more worthy of your time ;)

Believe it or not, words escape me all the time in RL :( I do much better here at the keyboard for some reason :rolleyes: Sometimes in life (more often than not actually) it's better for you to say something like "Gee, thanks, I really appreciate this but I don't think this is for me" then move on. Their feelings are saved so you might still have a friend (or not-- but by then it doesn't matter) and you just threw the stress it's causing you away. And you are going onto other and hopefully better people so you feel better. It may not be what you really feel but it's a very effective technique that causes no real pain for anyone, including you, and that's important B)

• Like 1