LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New "Depends' commercial on tv

I just saw this commercial on CNN this morning by Depends. In the commercial, they show people walking around in just their Depends. In fact, it encourages views "the drop their pants for Depends". Another line was, they are just another form of underwear. The actors in the shoot weren't even very old either.

Anyway, this just made the start of my day awesome ha ha.

Here's a link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQRy5lSbXU

• Like 1

I can't help but wonder about the Depends employees (if they were really employees and not paid actors) and if some of them might just become AB or DL's just from working around Depends all day and especially after doing that video.

is this going to be something done every year? or just a one time thing? are they doing this with more than just pullups or with regular diapers too? i only saw pullups in the videos

Even though this is a marketing tactic, I have to admit that I like it! Hell, I may even try to find a way to participate in it, just for kicks! One of the biggest incontinence brands making a major effort to reduce the stigma cannot be a bad thing.

• Like 1

Regretfully, I have to take back some of my previous applaud for this marketing campaign. I re-read this article, and to my sadness, I realized that I've been duped. On the face of it, the Depends campaign seems good, but here's some of the finer print.