LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing people in diapers

I have seen other AB/DLs in them but never a young person in public outside the AB/DL community. It has only been obvious on elderlies. I did spot some kids wearing diapers when I was little and it was in special ed. When I was finally in mainstream, I have only spotted a few more kids in them and they were all in a wheelchair.

I can't say as I've seen it either. I think most are a bit too intimidated or they're too well hid. If I did see one, I'm sure it'd be at the local Wal-Mart; you see EVERYTHING at the local Wal-Mart. :D

All you people go around looking at peoples crotches? :unsure:

Why so people keep assuming we are going around looking at crotches? When something is so obvious, it jumps out at you and it's hard to not take notice. That is like expecting us to not notice glasses on people or coats. It's that obvious. they don't even try and hide it because it's more socially acceptable and for disabled people, they don't really have a choice since their caregivers don't give a damn since it's also socially acceptable for them to wear too. And the girl in my high school, her diaper always showed. Same as for other kids in special ed when I was little. Big bulky butts because diapers were so bulky then and they also stuck out of their clothes so yeah how can anyone not see it?

Well, I saw a 3-4 year old boy in just a diaper and shirt at the supermarket yesterday

Yes, I looked and found it weird, he was smiling and holding hands with what looked like his grandma

All through out my life i have NEVER spotted anyone wearing diapers.. ocasionally old people but never an adult never

I question the fact that "OLD" people are not Adults? :P

• Like 1

You may not go around looking at people's crotches, but if a guy was not attracted to a woman's body, none of us would be here and the human race would have died out eon's ago!

• Like 1

I've seen my share over the years... some blatantly obvious fetishists, some who just didn't hide their padding very well. Recently saw a woman in a local dollar store who was very obviously padded underneath a pair of low rise Daisy Dukes... absolutely no way to hide that. Welcome to summer in the South.

Like I have already said, I have never noticed them on anyone except for the disabled and the elderliy. Yeah those people will make it more obvious. Answer this, did you used to notice diapers on babies and toddlers all the time before they started making diapers to be so thin? I have and now I can't even tell anymore because they have made them so thin now, it is now hard to tell if a kid is potty trained our not until they show.

I don't know about Elfking, but yes, I certainly noticed babies and small children in diapers back then. I'd never really given it much thought, but you're right--diapers are so thin nowadays, there really is no way to tell anymore.

I've never noticed a diaper on another adult, ever. I'm so self-concious about myself and my own presence that I hardly notice specifics about other people.

I've seen some disabled people (meaning they have severe mental handicaps or physical disabilities) who are younger and wearing diapers. At the college I live near there was a student for a while who obviously wore a diaper for (presumably) incontinence. She rode in an electric cart that kind of made her stand sort of and her diaper was often beyond noticeable. I don't think she had mental disabilities.

Other than these kinds of situations, I've never seen anyone wearing noticeably...particularly not an Abdl type diaper.

I was at the mall today and as we were leaving, I saw a guy walk by Macys and I noticed the clothes he had on, saw his butt, head, dark short hair, arms, legs, feet, black shoes, and he had an ice cream cone in his hand with vanilla ice cream. I was not looking for ice cream cones in peoples hands and that just jumped out at me. How can you miss it?

Spokane Girl, guys don't notice details much but girls do. As much as I admire girls who handle the details well, it's lost effort for most of tthe guys but it gives you better street creds with the other girls so keep at it- some of us do notice B)