LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something’s just shouldn't be said about people regardless of your good attentions

I would like to talk about something that really disturbs me. I know as a straight male I could never experience some of the anger and hatred as some of those in the transgender community and I would begin to try to claim our struggles are equal because everyone fights their battles but some battles are harder fought and should be respected.

• Like 4

Yeah good points, but you do know that we know that you do still live in your parents basement, that isn't your car (HA!) and your "wife" is nothing more than a figment of your imagination running wild, as you pound out the joystick on your PS3. Now move along and back to pestering them in the chat room :P ...Oh and if I didn't say so, again good points on human with human thing :)

So succinct :thumbsup: I still can't figure out why some people harp on something which can not affect them at all. You are not going to meet the person from the forums or the Chatroom you are corresponding with- your odds of getting struck by lightning are ten+ times more likely than that. Just let people be people no matter their gender- real or percieved or stated. Then do the same yourself. It's just words on a screen and it can only do to you what you let it do. And more to the point:

• Like 1

When I was younger, Like in the middle of middle school i thought them same way. I was taught the all thing like that was wrong and stuff and blah, Blah, Blah. I never understood it when i was young and that was the problem. Sometime after my mother pass and I became Atheist (technically agnostic) I realized something, Why does it concern me. Let people do them because if your not hurting anyone so why should it matter and it not hurting them, there happy, I'm happy, Lets all be happy. I swear people who have a problem with LGBT are stuck in the 50's. If your against gay marriage then ask the people that were against interracial marriage and they will tell you that your going to lose that battle bro and look stupid in the end.

People have been saying "kids these days don't know respect blah, blah, blah" since the time of Socrates... And its just not true, the younger generation has, for the most part, exactly the same standards and morals, etc as the older generations and are usually MORE liberal and tolerant, etc... Lets not forget, older generations may hold doors open for women but they also don't pay them equal wages... Not to mention the equal rights that were (and still are) denied to others.

People have been saying "kids these days don't know respect blah, blah, blah" since the time of Socrates... And its just not true, the younger generation has, for the most part, exactly the same standards and morals, etc as the older generations and are usually MORE liberal and tolerant, etc... Lets not forget, older generations may hold doors open for women but they also don't pay them equal wages... Not to mention the equal rights that were (and still are) denied to others.

There is no one thing that should never be said. If we are going to assume that all people are valid… Which isn't true, but we pretend it is. Then we have to except the shit among us. You can't have only the good, because then who is judging what the good is?

People don't consider the fact that a lot of the disagreements that happen in this world are due to a lack of understanding. Even if there's a lack of understanding, there still might be a lack of acceptance. This is okay. You do not need universal popularity to live your life fully. Because you will never get it. Nor do you deserve it.

Young or old… Now everyone is so caught up in themselves. It's actually rather pathetic.

It's nobody else's business to tell a third party about someone they're speaking with or interested in <_< First, that person isn't you and probably see things differently. Some would care if they were speaking with a Transperson and some wouldn't. If they do care they will find out soon enough without any help from you- most of the time TG's make their identity clear before intimacy as a form of self-protection; better a broken heart than broken bones. And some are even attracted to Transpeople. So what good does it do to "out" anybody? It just proves that you are a jerk who goes out of their way to cause problems for other people. It accomplishes nothing good. And as far as this website goes, it can get you suspended or banned :o

As for the TG thing, I'm torn... There isn't and there shouldn't be any need for TG people to have to announce it to anyone, and yet it seems like the thing you would WANT to do when you were getting very close to someone, we just had an issue in chat like this where a few members have been left feeling hurt by this, and I think they aren't hurt because it was a TG person they were talking to but when they got close this person didn't tell them. I know some can be worried that if they come out and say they are TG that they will be shunned, but anyone that does that wasn't worth knowing in the first place and if you have to lie for them to like you, well maybe they aren't worth getting to know.

I hold the door open for anyone who's coming in behind me, just good manners

Me too for the same reason. Maybe it's a "southern thing" B) If I'm not in a hurry I may hold it for anyone letting the go ahead as a courtesy, but if someone looks like they are going have a problem with it they can open the dam# thing themselves :P

Not wishing to take this thread off topic I do have a question for rusty.

In the 21st century where we are all supposedly equal, I'm interested to know why you do this. Can you explain the motivation and thinking behind this, is it for your benefit to get noticed or for other's benefit?

Never heard that joke. I guess I'm too old for the Simpsons!

What? How can you be too old for the simpsons. They've made fun of every possible group of people, and have done it in a way so as to not tick any one group off more than the others. Lots of good lessons to live by from that show.