LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From "Roger" to "Rachel"

BowsAndRibbons

I'm not sure how fitting this post is for this forum, so I understand if it has to be moved.

My boyfriend "Roger" (name changed for privacy), recently admitted to me that he really wants to experiment with dressing up in Ladies clothing, as sort of a role play type thing. Today we went to Kmart and bought "Rachel" a new outfit, complete with lacy panties, a push up bra, yoga pants, and a camisole for our "date" (in the bedroom). Roger says he is not a sissy, he just wants to try it. I'm totally cool with whatever makes him happy, I just really want to know how I can make the experience for him extra special. Any ideas?

Just throwing this out there but how about talking to him and asking him what would make the experience special.

I know when I want to make things special for my wife I ask her. I've found it tends to get me far better results than asking random strangers on the Internet.

Just a thought.

Snugglebear

You have to take into account how experimental this is for him Snugglebear, I think seeking established sources of knowledge on gender play, sissy play, and little girl play would absolutely help Bows & Rachel explore and find what works for them.

Let Rachel look at the Sissy forum and at the Little Girls' Playhouse and see which is enjoyed more. We will have TWO Rachels

Roger and I talked about this. He has no idea what he wants out of the experience, and no idea what to do. He told me he does not have any desire to be a girl, he just wanted to wear women's clothing and put some make up on, maybe prance around his dorm room in one of my formal dresses. He suggested a "lesbian lovers" role play, which sounds like fun to me. He is certainly not a baby (much to my dismay, I would love to dress him up like a dolly and play with him), he's more like a teenage girl getting ready for homecoming. Since he has no idea, I was sort of thinking I could play up Rachel, and tell her story. Let him really indulge (mentally) in the fun of being a girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow you sound like an amazing girlfriend. I've NEVER been able to express my sissy desires to anyone. Sure I've come "out of the closet" to a very small number of people...I've never trusted anyone enough to really express my deep desire to play as a LG.

I used to buy girl pull-ups (swear they're bigger than the boys) and those girl pull-ups would instantly help me get into little headspace so much easier. Granted I've never actually participated in much ABDL roleplay with anyone else before so I could imagine you letting your boyfriend experiment with this fantasy could really send him over the top.

I think the sissy persona is natural for ABDL boys because girls are seen as more innocent, cute, and pretty.

I'm curious if you've played this out...how did it go?

Wow you sound like an amazing girlfriend. I've NEVER been able to express my sissy desires to anyone. Sure I've come "out of the closet" to a very small number of people...I've never trusted anyone enough to really express my deep desire to play as a LG.

I used to buy girl pull-ups (swear they're bigger than the boys) and those girl pull-ups would instantly help me get into little headspace so much easier. Granted I've never actually participated in much ABDL roleplay with anyone else before so I could imagine you letting your boyfriend experiment with this fantasy could really send him over the top.

I think the sissy persona is natural for ABDL boys because girls are seen as more innocent, cute, and pretty.

Yes, we did play. He bought a wig to add to the fun. I won't give too many details of my personal life, but it started with me telling Rachel how pretty she looked in her (my) fancy dress, had me tied to the bed somewhere in the middle, and ended with her confessing she's a chick with the biggest dick ever, and then some very adult time.