LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello just a diaper lover starting 24/7

I've been a DL as long as I can remember. I've always wanted to wear full time but always put it off. Well I'm not putting it off any longer. I've been wearing 24/7 except for work for 6 days and rather than getting tired of it my interest and desire has only grown. Work is going to be a big hurdle to cross and I may fail, but by God I'm going to try. I have no problem wearing and using my diaper in public (except for pooping as that inconsiderate at best). However, when I'm at home, I'll wet and mess my diaper until it screams. I've been wearing diapers part time long enough that I have little trouble going in any position. In public my diaper of choice is a plastic backed Abriform L4 with an Abrilet booster. This combo easily let's me go 8 hrs between changes. If I'm far enough away from home I'll change in a crowded public restroom without breaking a sweat (well maybe a little). But that is just part of it. When I am too close to home, I have located several locations where I should have enough privacy to change my diaper. My goal now is to wear and use my diaper for the next 30 days 24/7 except for work and then cross that hurdle or admit defeat. I hope succeed because I literally love wearing a diaper. I feel so naked I'm not wearing one at work. I'm open to any tips or advice so please don't be shy.

Hi, if you're serious about wearing diapers 24/7 that pretty much means no exceptions. I can appreciate that work hurdle though, but let me tell you nobody notices or cares as much as you think they do. And besides, even if they do it's not really any of their business what underwear you have on is it.

I've been wearing 24/7 for well over a year now with no problems :) That includes work, where sometimes I wear a Tena Slip Maxi which gets pretty thick as it nears capacity. I've worn Bambino Bellisimos there (and elsewhere) too, and they're super-thick :blush: The only time I aim for thinness and discretion any more is when I'm going to be around family for more than a few minutes. It's not that I'm worried about getting caught; they know my bladder problem history, my sister has had issues and my Mom needs pads now so it's not like I'd be the first :whistling:

Welcome! Yes, 24/7 is a step up to the big leagues. One thing to always consider is that leaks happen. The better you plan, the less likely, but still, leaks happen. First piece of advice: wear dark colored, loose fitting jeans. Dark colors hide wet spots better. Loose jeans hide lines and such. Second piece of advice: always have a spare diaper and a back up plan. If there is a leak, of course you need to change. Now, what are you going to do about your clothes? Paper towels and blow dryers help. Spare clothes is ideal, but hard to carry around. You'll need your own solutions for all the situations that you find