LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Watched Your Facial Expression As You Fill Your Diaper?

ABs talk about the expectation, as a diapered AB, that they will be expected to fill the diaper they are in, regardless of the ensuing mess or cleanup. DLs who mess, as well as wet, have a variety of thoughts regarding their using their diapers for BMs, as well as how it feels.

The "act", itself, is one thing. The "aftermath" of trapping a BM within the confines of your diaper is another thing. Some people pace, or clench their cheeks, or pant, or try to hold the back of their diaper or try to hold off the inevitable.

Have you ever WATCHED YOURSELF - your facial expressions - in a mirror, or on video - as you lead up to and/or while you fill your diapers? Not the fake "look of surprise" as you "have an accident", but maybe a reddening face as you struggle and work to push your BM into your diaper, or total stillness and no expression as you spread your legs and make room for your load headed into your diapers, or, once over, the visage of relief the event is over or that faint expression of naughty or decadent pride for having done the deed, in defiance of societal norms and expectations...

There, food for thought.

But, what have YOU seen as you've watched yourself fill your diapers? Have you watched yourself? You gonna', if you haven't? :)

Tcc,

Very interesting topic. No I have never watched my facial expression as I've filled my diaper, although I know that especially if I'm pooping in my diaper that I do have a facial expression. However when I pee, I have no facial expression. Honestly no, I wouldn't want to watch my facial Expression.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Yes, I have done this. Sometimes after saving poop for two days or so I will decide to completely fill up my diaper and have once or twice watched my face in the mirror. My cheeks get red with slight embarassment, then when I release my eyes roll back into their sockets a bit. I can't help that if it's a really erotic poop release. Sometimes messing is super erotic for me. Most times not though.

I love the jelly legs feeling after a good diaper filling. Fill'er up! :blush:

Yes, I have done this. Sometimes after saving poop for two days or so I will decide to completely fill up my diaper and have once or twice watched my face in the mirror.  My cheeks get red with slight embarassment, then when I release my eyes roll back into their sockets a bit. I can't help that if it's a really erotic poop release.  Sometimes messing is super

erotic for me. Most times not though.

I love the jelly legs feeling after a good diaper filling. Fill'er up! :blush:

Lot's of grunting I hope.  :lol:

I've never watched my face, but I have put a mirror under my bum and watched that. :P

I've done the same!

To answer the OP's question, I'm not sure I'm interested in seeing my face while I poop, but if it's a nice large, firm buttsnake I'm laying, I'm sure my expression would be pretty close to what they call a "f***face".

• 3 years later...

I've never filmed myself or looked at a mirror during the process, but facial expression and body language is an important aspect of the experience for me, helps roleplay and getting into character. When I want to mess my diaper I usually go for an inevitable buildup of pressure and cramps until I helplessly mess myself no matter where I am kind of scenario. So as the pressure increases I become more and more animated, squirming around, sweating, whimpering, scrunched facials, etc.. this goes on until my body overpowers my will and I mess. I usually hunch over, clench onto the nearest object or person and bare down. Face crunches up and my mouth hangs open with much grunting to be had.

• 3 weeks later...

I have watched myself in the past. I have a look of working hard at something, in that case I was working hard to push something out. The next facial expression is one of relief. I must say it was interesting.

Yes, I have seen my expression numerous times, such as when I fill my diaper in the bathroom or somewhere else close to a mirror. Even though I never have to strain, I notice I either tighten my mouth a little bit or I gently bite my lower lip, and that goes for both going in a diaper or just going in the toilet.

Once but I'm not exactly handsome so I don't do it often. However I have put a camera behind me and filmed the back of my nappy while doing it but every time I do I never get it to look right/bulge a lot. Waiting for the 'perfect' messing video

Not for pooping, but I just filmed myself peeing. I squint and close my eyes, and get an intense look of concentration on my face, and even a little red faced too. You can also see I take a deep breath and hold it for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never watched myself but from what my family has told me they allways know when I am messing my diapers by the way I blink my eyes fast.I have not had to push it out in years as it comes out all by its self.

• 1 year later...

omg yes I have and it's funny because now that I have I notice when babies do it so it's extra great anyways the first time I had to let go in my diaper (ever) I was gonna pooo in the potty monster well ha fail because someone was in their and I had to go super bad. I kept waiting and nobody came out the monster house (bathroom) & meanwhile I'm still fighting farts and happened to notice the mirror and began looking at my self my diaper was wet from the night before as I just woke up and had just had a morning surge. I waited about 5 more mins and kept farting so i figured if I sat like I was sorta on the monster it would help... It did I was making faces turning red and pushing like a lady in