LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

Guest Diaperdragon

Again about the same as ATN. The mediums at least on me don't cover my butt enough to feel comfortable. Kind of an odd complaint maybe.

How long do they last, I know Abeana can go 6 to 8 hours before changing them.

Depends on the person, but I'd say more like 2-3 hours max if you stay hydrated at all. Their claims of eight hours are just that, claims. They might be amazing compared to store brands but compared to what we are used to (Abena, Molicare, Drycare, Bambino, Secure, etc) they're nothing amazing.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I found these to be definitely above average in terms of absorbency, but significantly short of the performance of premium diapers - much the same as others have said in this topic. However, I actually liked the unusual fit that others have mentioned. The manufacturer's site advertises the large size (which I bought) as fitting waist sizes 36" to 46" and IMO the actual fit is truer to those measurements than other diapers are to their advertised fitting sizes. So kudos for accurate product description, I guess (at least as to size - I agree with others that it does not have the advertised capacity).

Depends on the person, but I'd say more like 2-3 hours max if you stay hydrated at all. Their claims of eight hours are just that, claims. They might be amazing compared to store brands but compared to what we are used to (Abena, Molicare, Drycare, Bambino, Secure, etc) they're nothing amazing.

I've been curious about these diapers because of the banner ads and their holding capacity claims.

At some point I'm going to need to wet a variety of diapers to leaking and weigh the before/after to see how much they hold. Though it'll be hard to account for variables like "aim" and posture.

I normally use wellness for while at work. Rarely do i have issues with them, bt it does seem that shipments vary. Sometimes there is a messed up set of diapers, but generally I haven't had any issues.

My husband bought me a case of these and I love them. They are thin diapers but they hold a lot and expand when I pee in them. They fit well under my jeans. and are very discreet. I can wear these all day and not need to be changed. They are also very comfortable and I can always tell I have on a diaper. That is what I like. I think it's very good use for when you are out of the house all day or go on plane trips and you wouldn't have to worry about needing a change unless you go number 2. When you go number two, they do leak because then the pee has no where to go to absorb into.

Only things I don't like about it is the old people on the package. Like only old people can wear them. Also I wish they be cheaper or add more diapers to the case, one of those two.

The waist sizes are not accurate. You can still wear them if you have a 37 waist or 39. My hip size is about a 36 and the tabs are in the front when I put it on tight. I can still tell I have peed in them because I can feel the warmth and the bulkiness.

I still use baby power when I put them on just so they feel softer. But I like these diapers over all. I don't know if i will stick with these as my regular brand which I plan to do, I plan to stick with good diapers like Tena or Molicare super plus or Bambinos or Abri form, ATN Tranquality, but I like to go by pricing to save money but I want a good diaper than buying cheap ones to save on money. That way no more leaks or plastic pants. I won't let my husband be cheap and we be lucky if we find either of those in the Goodwill and I can still buy any diapers there for back up.

Well one of the tabs got ripped from the plastic so I must say that is a con there but using mailing tape is the solution. No wonder the diaper felt looser on the side.

I like abri form delta form better or abriform m3. They are just as discreet and hold more imo. The wellness doesnt perform as they claim. Either that or i am a heavy wetter. The only diaper that will last 8hrs being used as it it supposed to for me is the dry 24/7.

• 2 months later...

Saw a video that said these are going cloth backed soon.... I'll have to google it to find it again.... thats a bummer... they have neat plastic.

Gods I hope not... it's getting harder and harder to find a good plastic backed disposable these days. Damn kids and their cloth covered everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Wellness Briefs - not really impressed

Just received my first packet of wellness briefs. After using Tena Maxi Slips for a while I'd heard all the hype about wellness briefs and thought I'd give them a try. I don't mind the colour (for me being medium fit they are green), however I was disappointed with a couple of things.

Firstly, the fit was a little unusual and I found that they would fit ok across the back but end up somewhat loose across the front, no matter how I taped them up. The Second problem was the crinkle factor. Whilst this is not an issue around the home or in bed, I found that the plastic rustled A LOT (not so bad if you want the crinkle but a problem if you are a professional attending meetings all day).

There has been some discussion on the strength of the plastic outer shell, and I found the plastic to reasonably rugged. The dual action tapes secured quite well and the overall thickness was thinner than the Tenas.

In conclusion, I'll be sticking with the Tena Maxi Slip as I find them more comfortable, less noisy and capable of holding a comparable amount of liquids.

• 1 month later...

Wow. I got these in a sample pack from abuniverse...and I absolutely love these diapers. I love the feeling inside and out. I'm a diaper lover and wet sometimes...but mostly, I love the feeling more than any other diaper I've had on...and I've tried a lot of the other ones on the market. I plan to order a case. If you haven't tried these before, you owe it to yourself to try them out, just for the feel alone. :)

Does Wellness ship in plain boxes and envelops?

My Samples came in a USPS plain envelope if that is any help and didn't mention anything about what was inside. :) In fact my roomie got the package and tossed it to me saying hey, you got a t-shirt or something in the mail today :P

• 1 month later...

got a case of these recently. After hearing a lot of hype about them I was very keen to road test them. I will say that I dont think they really lived up to the hype. I think there is a lack of padding which has caused me to leak a couple of times already. The padding at the front and esp the back is a little too narrow in my opinion. In saying that if you do happen to pee in the right spot they do hold a lot.

The outer plastic shell is pretty cheap and not great quality. The tapes are very very strong - by far the strongest of any diaper I have tried whch they do need to be to hold onto the cheap plastic. If the tapes were poor quality this diaper would be useless.

For the money they are not too bad - here they cost a lot less than the European diapers but are really no where near as good quality and there is nothing especially space-age or revolutionary about them in my view.