LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is the ABDL lifestyle, fetish whatever more popular than we actually think?

Hi so the wife and i were looking on Ebay the other day and other ABDL clothing sites looking for a few new little clothes for myself. I said 'look at all these clothes just in the UK it must be more popular to be like me than I think' or something along those lines.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There could be a considerable amount of people who are scared to have any kind of online presence for any number of reasons though

I know too many 'paranoids' like this, and I know a bunch of older folks who simply aren't intetrested in much more than emailing :rolleyes: Plus a large part of the world in not online and may never be :( Yeah, we're pretty big in the world of small stuff, but pretty small in the world of big stuff. Don't mean anything though, just they way it is ;) Opportunities are far more widely known and probably more prolific than in the pre-internet days but ABDL's have always been around so I say just enjoy what we've got. In time it will become more 'accepted' but that won't happen tomorrow :P This ain't illegal or immoral so phooey on the world- if they have a problem with it it's their problem and they can keep it <_<

I was just using this sites 30,000 as an easily accessible example of how many ABDLs there are on a larger site, I know there are other sites with other users but even ten sites of the same size as here (which I don't think there are) would make that number only 300,000, and that's assuming every member is unique to each site. When in reality there is going to be a lot of overlapping of membership.

Yeah, we can really go off of what we see online. And even that data isn't always trustworthy, as we get a lot of people who make one post and then never appear again. That could be a function of them not being into the fetish like they thought they were, or being into the fetish and feeling too much shame to be online, or being into the fetish and being afraid to be online, and a ton of other things. We just don't know.

30,000 may be an estimate, but I once read that maybe only 10% of all AB/DL's even join a website like this.

That's usually considered true of any forum regardless of the subject. The simple fact is that the people who post on forums tend to have at least some interest in both the thing the forum is about and in using a computer of some kind on a regular basis. The majority of AB/DLs are unlikely to ever join a forum like this just because interacting with other AB/DLs online isn't that important to them. This is true for pretty much anything that has a forum dedicated to it, and for something like this that people are still someone afraid to admit too, you're more likely to see people who lurk than people who actually register. While you might see more AB/DLs join in the future as they feel less stigmatized toward being AB/DLs, you're still not likely to ever see nearly every AB/DL join a forum simply because most people don't join forums for every single element of their life that they enjoy. To join a place like this you have to care enough about your AB/DL interests to actually want to take the time to register and talk to others about that interest, and that's definitely not on every AB/DL's agenda.

Exploring and researching the abdl and kink community in general has been a passion of mine for the past ~10 years now. From my experiences and research I have come to see that most kink communities have a notable presence of abdls. At least in well developed countries, fetishes in general are mostly a first world thing, or at least they strive more in first world countries. In most communities there is usually, at the very least, a munch specifically for abdls and all things related to the abdl spectrum. I live within driving distance of a relatively large city and there are tons of kink events that go on there, abdl ones included. Over the past 8 or so months I've personally met with ~200 abdls face to face, and several hundred other kinksters who are at least interested in abdl. Of course the amount of activity is directly influenced by the population density, but I think that goes without saying.

I'm inclined to believe you DLdapper. I wouldn't be surprised if there were millions of AB's, DL's, and everyone else that has ever liked wearing a diaper combined. That may be high, or it may be low, simply because we have no way to substantiate it. Still, compared to 6.5 billion people on the world we are a very small subset. It's no paltry number but still a lot more common than some would ever think.

Their is a huge number of ABDLs or DLs that every venture on line if one had the time to get the number of buyers from ABDL diapers and accessories and clothing and was able to rule out multiple accounts on these sites may get a rough estimate on the number of of us but you also got to remember that some of us only buy from diaper supplies and stores that carries diapers. And the trouble with getting numbers off sites like this one is that there are many of us that have accounts on several sites like this one and again you have to rule out multiple accounts so it's very tough to know the exact number of ABDLs or DLs I guess if someone could make a poll website and get it pinned on all ABDL and DLs websites around the world and the same with search engines on searches for ABDL and DLs related searches you may get a rough number of the people like us online.

I think the amount of ABs will be growing now a days because people who have had these feelings will actually find a name for it via the internet. I had been having AB feelings as long as I remember but didn't know what it was until I was about 13 or 14 and discovered fan fiction and fan art.

I think the amount of ABs will be growing now a days because people who have had these feelings will actually find a name for it via the internet. I had been having AB feelings as long as I remember but didn't know what it was until I was about 13 or 14 and discovered fan fiction and fan art.