LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Boys' Snap-Crotch Onesie & Girls' Snap-Crotch Sunsuit

I just made a onesie a few weeks ago and it's great. I do, however, need to trim the fabric in the crotch area to tighten it up a bit (it sags). Other that a loose crotch, the fit is great. I ordered some more fabric to make another one.

Baby June,

Did you draft the pattern yourself, alter a production pattern for infants or is there an adult pattern you found? Glad your projects came out well!

Aloha,

Honu

Baby June,

Did you draft the pattern yourself, alter a production pattern for infants or is there an adult pattern you found? Glad your projects came out well!

Aloha,

Honu

I drafted the pattern myself. It's a combination of a tee shirt pattern and a panty pattern put together as one. Of course the front and back panels have to be slightly different to accommodate the "flap" that crosses under the crotch. (I still haven't shortened mine yet!) I make all my own patterns based on pictures of actual childrens' clothes from the Internet. Unfortunately, on my last fabric order, so many supplies were unavailable that I ended up canceling the entire order until everything I need is available. The company just moved into a bigger facility, and I think they're having some inventory glitches. That's okay anyway--I have other sewing projects that need to be completed before I make any more duplicate garments.