LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends are awesome compared to the store brands made by "First Quality" :P Those cheap things don't hold half a small wetting before you get a press-leak through the cover when sitting, and at one full wetting they will leak through the cover standing. One really big wetting and they pour down your legs :(

I'm not a fan of any cotton-feel ones, but I can't say objectively that they're the "worst" as all the cotton-feel ones I know of do what a diaper should reasonably for their capacity bracket.

The idea of "worst" will be different for every person, but I think the 'Tender' ones by TenderCare are probably the worst in Europe followed by the Beesana Classic's

Come on haven't any of you ever heard of,the one size fits all diapers?They are flatt diapers with no legg gathers.Come on Bettypooh,Rusty you are both old enoughto remember them.Those more then any outhers are the worst of all the dissposabes made.And they still make and sell them.Simplisaty puts them out

Come on haven't any of you ever heard of,the one size fits all diapers?They are flatt diapers with no legg gathers.Come on Bettypooh,Rusty you are both old enoughto remember them.Those more then any outhers are the worst of all the dissposabes made.And they still make and sell them.Simplisaty puts them out

Yeah, I remember some of those. I was an Ambeze fan till I learned that there were diapers which were a lot better in every way ;) With them, it was as much the appeal of the style as anything- I'm still gaga over the old square-folded-into-a-contour shape single tape disposables for fun times :blush: They were like the diapers baby's wore when began to find myself attracted to diapers. But in performance, they're about as useless a wearing a paper towel :roflmao: There is (or was within the last couple years) still one of these in production- it was sold as a bed chuck that could be used as a diaper too. Which reminds me, I better see if I can get some wjile I still can. Sometimes I like to have fun too ya know :girl_happy:

While there might be a short list of great diapers that might be best depending on your tastes, the opposite end might be a long tail, with a wide range of bad diapers and absorbent euphemisms that most of us have no interest in trying.

Worst diapers: lille supreme leaks like a bugger and it's such a shame, mega shame that the classic fit plastic backed tapes are crap. The fit is great, high rise and comfy but the tapes are pointless.

Now you can disagree if you like but cloth diapers are smelly and wen if you wear plastics over the top every time you move or sit down that smell gets wofted out of the pants into the air.

being Incon I've used many different diapers price shopping, by far the worst store brand available anywhere is depends,the worst brief that you buy online is select, lots of ppl who have to wear diapers don't know that there is better options than store brands or depends,

Depends used to be 'ok' as a general use product. granted I havn't bought any in years....so maybe they have gone down hill.... like so many other things have :P

personally, the worst disposables I have experienced have been either Attends or worse still the "first quality' line. O*M*G those things can't hold much of anything! You sneeze in them and they'll leak! UGH! I only tried one and that was more then enough....just a worthless product really.

Square duck, yeah depends have gotten much worse. It started when they got rid of the green plastic backing (what 10 or 15 years ago?). They have just gotten progressively worse every few years since that- all in the effort to become more discrete and cheaper.

When I talk about them being horrible I am talking about their real fit pull ups. I know they still have their protection with tabs in a few areas (which I'm not bashing quite as much), but just like the various store brand pull ups, these things have got to be the worst I've come across which are still widely available. They may not be the worst of all time, but depends seems determined to eventually try and take that crown for some reason.