LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers

ronnieindiapers

I am in a wheelchair and only weigh 70-75 lbs. I can still fit in em easily, but i have a problem. First of all i'm not incont, so i dont wear em, but the problem is my disability prevents me from diapering myself..

Been 6 years without a diaper now.. And like 14 years since i was diapered with a baby diaper, those were the good old plastic days.. I know i still fit cuz my size hasnt changed, plus we now have size 7--i wanna try so bad.

Dlb, why don't you have a couple of small accidents, nothing major, and say you think you would be happyer, if you had some protection, not much, and then go for the 7's.

Your little problem could clear up anytime you wanted it to.....B

I was wondering if there was anybody who is still in and have never came out of there baby diapers. I have been in them since birth and have never been able to stop wearing them because I am incontinent.I wear pampers cruisers 24/7 365 still and could not imagine life without being in them (pampers).

Who changes you if you can't change yourself?

Today's baby diapers just don't do it for me, other than the powdery smell. I miss old-school disposables, like the ones I grew up with: thick, plastic-backed, shiny, noisy, and altogether embarrassing. The only good thick disposables available nowadays are Tushies, except they've switched to a flimsy, leaky cloth-like cover.

Who changes you if you can't change yourself?

As mentioned before, i'm not inc so i dont wear at all. As for why i'm in a wheelchair, i lost my hands and feet in an explosion when i was 10 years old.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only disposables I wear are baby disposables. Admittedly, I don't wear them in the "normal" sense, but I do wear them. For example, I "lay" them into my underwear and often wet them and/or masturbate with them. I wear Size 5 or Size 6 baby disposables, and Huggies Pull-Ups for Boys and for Girls in the 4T-5T Size using the same technique. I also wear Huggies Goodnites for Boys and Girls the way they're meant to be worn, and these I can admittedly wet anywhere.

I admittedly wear for pleasure more than anything else, and I don't always wear diapers, but there are occasions when I do. For example, I absolutely HATE public restrooms. Walking into the Men's room feels like walking into a gas chamber for me; my face feels like it's on fire and I can't pee even when I try. Before I graduated from college this was a problem, it took me forever to try and pee between classes, and one day I finally got sick of wasting a half an hour of my life in agony and decided to try an experiment. I pulled out a pair of Goodnites for Girls, slipped them on in the privacy of my bedroom, pulled on my underwear and my regular clothes, and then carpooled to the University with my father as usual. My first class came and went and as usual I didn't have to pee. My second class came and went, and as usual I was starting to feel the urge to pee. By now it was dinner time, so I went to a restaurant on campus and ate dinner as I usually did. Now I pretty much had to pee. I decided to head to the building where my night class was. This was the building that I usually went to the bathroom in, because there weren't a lot of people who would take up the stalls. I walked into the building, turned towards the Men's room, and began to try an pee, within a few seconds I began to trickle into my diaper, and by the time I was actually in the bathroom I was peeing full-force and my bladder was almost empty. I took a few moments in the stall, by which point my bladder was totally empty and my diaper was rather warm. I tore the sides off of the Goodnites, stared down at the drenched ballerina prints and admittedly smiled; no one had seen me and I'd peed within a few seconds instead of half an hour. I knew that I didn't want to leave a drenched diaper in the bathroom trash, so I pulled out a "diaper disposal bag" I'd purchased and had thought to bring with me before I left the house, rolled up the diaper, placed it in the bag, and tied up the bag. Then I shoved the bag with the used diaper into the bottom of my backpack and went to class. Nobody saw anything, nobody smelt anything, nobody knew anything. For the rest of the semester, I wore a diaper to campus until the day I graduated, and my only regret is that I hadn't begun doing so sooner.

I might start doing this more often, especially when I go to movie theaters, because I almost always have to pee at the end of a movie, and I cannot stand movie theater bathrooms. I might run the idea by a couple of my close female friends, because they admittedly know about my diaper fetish. I'm sure one of them would likely approve, and I would hope the other would do so as well. I probably wouldn't do this around my guy friends though; I'd never hear the end of it, even though it'd be in good fun, and I don't want anybody else, specifically my family, who would likely find out, to know that I'm wearing diapers to avoid having to use public restrooms. It's not that I don't trust my guy friends; they know I've done this, and they don't care, but I think they'd feel a little weird if I did it around them. Then again, they're in no position to be judging weird.

So basically, I wear for pleasure most of the time, but there have been occasions when I've worn somewhat out of necessity. Now that I know wearing diapers can cut down on my time in public restrooms, I often consider wearing them when I'm in a place where I may need to use such a restroom.

I don't know what you use for disposeal, but I use zip lock bags the ones with the actual zipper, and if you want to diapose of them, in a stealthy way, in the rest room you can use one of those plastic grocery store bags and no one will see what your throwing away.

Good Luck, we all have to go thru life and find what works, everybody is different and has different phobias and or needs, we need to find what works for our particular situation.

• 1 month later...

i really want to try to were pampers pull ups as they look very babyish and i love that but the biggest is size 7 and i dont no if there fit me so before i buy could someone send me a link of wear to buy and what size thanks,and also drynight how big are they and if someone could send me a link for them aswell please thanks

• 3 years later...