LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New White Paper on wearing diapers available

This should be interesting as coming from someone here who is also a member of the IC community, where the rep of the AB/Dl world isn't very good. many 'over there' view us as odd throw offs or worse, people who mimic or make fun of their plight, simply due to a few immature and thoughtless AB/DL types who insist on frequenting their sites and boards and leaving less then desirable messages :badmood:

So hopefully this paper will open some eyes (and minds) and allow us to be seen as more of an asset and resource for information and answers to issues rather then something derogatory and degrading to the IC community in general.

Much like bittergreys site and pending book, all I see is good coming out of this work.

Thank you John for going to this effort! :thumbsup::D

qwack

Just read it. It is very basic and will teach someone who knows nothing about diapers quite a lot. It is also centered around urinary and bowel incontinence- and geared to the OP's opinion but very good. It does mention quite a lot of things I've been saying on DD about having the right kind of diaper with regard to fit and absorption. Very informative and covers both disposables (pullups and diapers), and cloth. For even those who think they already "know everything" about diapers (not just me by the way), this is still worth the read. For everyone else, this might as well be mandatory.