LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men Wearing Women's Diapers?

Paxaman

While I have not worn women specific diapers myself, when I contacted P&G about if the were going to manufacturer a male specific product I was told that I should try the Always Discreet brand to see if those worked for me...

I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a transgender (or want to be). A man putting on a woman's only diaper could (possibly) turn that man into a woman. At least that's what I've heard, not sure if it's true or not.

• Like 2

Most diapers aren't gender-specific and of those which are there really isn't much difference between the two other than colors and prints :rolleyes: I like the fit of Depends "Silhouettes" better than their "Real-Fit" version and both seem to perform almost equally well. A side-by-side comparison shows very little difference in shape or padding so with these it's essentially a marketing gimmick but it works for them and for me too :whistling: My beef with these is that I don't like the 'peach' color but any other color would be lovely :blush: The difference in fit is slight but perceptible and I dislike the looseness in front which many males prefer. The very slight difference in performance isn't a practical consideration, perhaps one ounce capacity at best.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a transgender (or want to be). A man putting on a woman's only diaper could (possibly) turn that man into a woman. At least that's what I've heard, not sure if it's true or not.

Geesh! if that is the case Brian give me every diaper made for a women. be a lot cheaper then paying for surgery. Sure your not sniffing too much baby powder?

• Like 2

Good one. Lol

Tenas underwear for women are designed to be ultrathin protection for light bladder leakage.

The primary design factor with these type of products is discreetness.

It's for people who need a bit more absorbency than a pad but don't need a diaper ( yet ).

I honestly prefer the boys goodnights over the girls, but I really do not think there are any consequences to wearing a opposite gender specific diaper

I find it just a tad funny that both you and my girlfriend prefer the boys GoodNites to the girls GoodNites, (at least I seem to remember her stating she preferred the boys GoodNites the last time she tried them, but that was awhile ago,) and some guys prefer the fit of the girls GoodNites to the boys GoodNites. In recent years I've preferred the boys GoodNites, but there was a point where I preferred the girls GoodNites, and at one point I also tried girls UnderJams just to see what they were like. (I promptly switched back to GoodNites because of the horrendous disintegrating side panels on UnderJams and the fact that they're cut smaller.)

• 3 months later...

I was told as a young boy to never wear anything that pertains to a girl or your pp might fall off.

I prefer girl diapers or pullups even though I seem (checks below) to still have my boy parts :( .

One reason being is the law of gravity.

Boy diapers put a lot more padding up front.. but unless you sleep on your tummy or just like to have your thinggy pointed North... there is very little reason for this.

Gravity makes the tinkles run down often faster than they can be absorbed, this is true for sitting, standing or laying on your back.

So it only makes sense that the thickest padding be in the middle for any diaper.

Side sleepers (which I am) may benefit from a bit more padding in the front.. but it is still the easiest way to leak for either sex.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...