LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anyone Else Going As A Baby For Halloween

Why would I do that? is not the idea of "dressing up for Halloween" to appear as something you are NOT?! If that is the casue then I should go as a grownup. However, you have no idea of how undressed I feel without my tiara

I went out last night to a party. I had a good time and lots of fun.

SoakedinIowa (Now in Oklahoma)

WOW! had a bad morning shave there??? Sheesh

Gotta be careful with those razors ya know! :D

Need some plastic pants w/ that diaper too, or you'll be leaving puddles...and I don't think your friends would appreciate that :P

HECK YEA!!!! I AM.....1st year off in 3+yrs. Thinking of going to the 1st place I did it years ago.(next town over at McDonalds) They all liked it then & G/f & I had lots of fun. She got me a Happy meal/ for toddler & put my drink in a bottle; & put my bib on too. My bib said "I/m really older than I look"

Just to show what havoc can be wrought by costume ambiguity. When I went out to the Friday party, they thought I was dressed as a locust and I had to explain that I was dressed as a beureaucrat. Last night, they thought I was dresses as a vacuum cleaner and I had to explain that I was dresses as a politician. If I had used one of my rubber sheets as a full-body condom, or could have found something that looked like a foreskin, there would have been no doubt

WOW! had a bad morning shave there??? Sheesh

Gotta be careful with those razors ya know! :D

Need some plastic pants w/ that diaper too, or you'll be leaving puddles...and I don't think your friends would appreciate that :P

I guess it was time to changed the blade in my razor. It was a lot of fun though and no one thought different about me wearing a diaper. However my sister was there and she did ask how I felt being able to wear my diaper out in front of everyone and they not know that it really isn't a costume. I told her it was great to be able to be myself. She patted me on the butt bought me a beer and said have fun.

I guess it was time to changed the blade in my razor. It was a lot of fun though and no one thought different about me wearing a diaper. However my sister was there and she did ask how I felt being able to wear my diaper out in front of everyone and they not know that it really isn't a costume. I told her it was great to be able to be myself. She patted me on the butt bought me a beer and said have fun.

Wow... cool costume! That looks like an AdultClothDiaper.com prefold... right?

Did anyone ask where you got an adult size cloth diaper?

I went to a "Fetish" costume party in Detroit years ago, cotton diapers, nursery print

plastic pants, a t-shirt and tennis shoes... I didn't know a single person there, but I

chatted with lots of people. Everyone thought it was a great outfit. I was the only

"Baby" there, everyone else was in some kind of leather outfit.

The wild part was I had a catheter in, so my diapers were soaked by the end of the night!

Wow... cool costume! That looks like an AdultClothDiaper.com prefold... right?

Did anyone ask where you got an adult size cloth diaper?

I went to a "Fetish" costume party in Detroit years ago, cotton diapers, nursery print

plastic pants, a t-shirt and tennis shoes... I didn't know a single person there, but I

chatted with lots of people. Everyone thought it was a great outfit. I was the only

"Baby" there, everyone else was in some kind of leather outfit.

The wild part was I had a catheter in, so my diapers were soaked by the end of the night!

No this diaper came from Granitesmith's Diaper Store on ebay. She makes some real nice cloth diapers. And I was asked where I found a cloth diaper by a few people. I jsut told them I found it on ebay. You can get everything on ebay.