LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Chapter Twelve

Unfortunately, that wasn't something she was going to be able to do anytime soon. Heather and Valerie were far too happy with their new plaything to think about leaving her alone long enough to sneak off, much less to run upstairs to throw something on so she wasn't running around outside dressed as she was and then sneak off.

Heather grinned at her in the mirror, while she squirmed, staring at the terrible reflection of what she'd become. She let out another muffled gasp as she felt her bladder spasm again, before she could stop it, watching as that one flower on her Pull-Up grew more and more fuzzy. She glanced up at Heather nervously, hoping she hadn't noticed, but the other girl just grinned, patting her padded bottom and guiding her back to the center of the living room.

"So," Heather said to Valerie, sitting down on the couch, "how do you think we should keep little Summy entertained now?"

Summer fidgeted helplessly, wondering what her step-sister would choose, almost not noticing the nickname she'd been given. She could feel her bladder seeming to get fuller ever moment, as her pacifier got more and more drained, leaving her chin wet, but not enough, as her stomach was already beginning to churn worryingly. She bent over slightly as her Pull-Up grew a little more wet, whimpering - her accidents were getting closer together now, and it was harder to stop them each time. Before long, she wouldn't be able to stop it once it started. If only she could go to the bathroom...

And then she had an idea. Waddling over to Valerie, she grabbed her hand, tugging at it urgently, trying to will her into figuring out what she wanted. All she needed to do was to have Val take her to the bathroom and take her Pull-Ups down. Humiliating, yes, but now that she was on the verge of a real accident, she thought she could live with it, especially since Valerie had already changed her, and likely would be doing so again if she didn't make it to the toilet.

"See?" Heather said, reaching out and taking Summer's hand, pulling her away from her sister. "She's getting bored. You have to keep babies entertained all the time, or they get fussy." With that, she pulled Summer over to her, attacking her exposed tummy with tickling fingers. Summer tried to squirm away, her Pull-Up growing more saturated as she failed, eyes growing wide as she wondered if this was it, if she'd be unable to close the floodgates now... But Heather stopped before that could happen, letting her go. She stumbled away a few steps then clumsily fell down, onto her bottom, already far too squishy for her liking. That one flower was gone now, erradicated by her accidents, and she could see another starting to go. Blushing, she tried to gather the crinkly lavender fabric of her skirt up, use it to cover that up.

"I know!" Valerie declared. "Why don't you dance for us? You're all dressed up like a little ballerina already!" Summer stared up at her, slightly shocked at this. Of course, her sister didn't know how full she was feeling after all that juice, how close she was coming to catastrophy, any of that...

"Perfect!" Heather exclaimed, getting up and helping Summer back to her feet. "We'll see what she can do, and then I'll see if she's ready for my class, or if she'll need some private lessons first. And it's always good to keep toddlers moving around to burn off all that excess energy, isn't it?" Summer moaned behind her pacifier as another few drops of urine dribbled out of her as Heather tickled her again, starting to wonder if she really would wind up having a big accident, or if it would just squeeze its way out of her a little at a time, until her bladder was empty and her Pull-Up full and sagging.

"Now, let's see... Here's some music from the Nutcracker," Heather said, digging her cell phone out of her pocket and scrolling through the music files she had stored on there, then handing it over to Valerie. "I'm sure you know some basic stuff, don't you? Let's see... Do you know what first position is?" Summer bit her bottom lip uncertainly, feeling like she should, but unable to think of it. "Come on, you know it," Heather encouraged her, then shrugged as Summer just stood there. "All right, put your feet together, then turn them out so they make a nice, straight line."

When Summer made no move to follow instructions, Heather knelt down beside her, pushing her feet together gently and then fanning them out. "There! Now, here's second position!" Summer found herself growing wetter as she nearly fell over while Heather tugged her feet apart. "See? Same thing, you just spread your feet! That's not so hard, is it?" Summer wobbled again as Heather began moving her around, keeping her feet pointing out in opposite directions, but putting one in front of the other. "There's third! Are you getting this?"

While Summer would have preferred not to have to do this, or, at least, if she did, to be shown what she had to do rather than having it done for her, she nodded anyway, feeling a bit annoyed at the implication that she might not be able to figure out something so simple.

"Good girl!" Heather praised her, before suddenly jerking one foot forward a few inches, leaving Summer's arms windmilling to keep her balance. "Fourth..." Heather said. "Just one more and you'll have all of those down! You're doing so good! Now, this one can be tricky..." Summer's feet were pushed together again, then slid across the floor until the ankle of one foot was right in front of the toes of the other. "Fifth!" Heather declared it, as Summer struggled to stay standing.

Heather straightened up, staring down at her. "Now, I'm sure you know what a plie is, don't you?" Summer had heard the term, certainly, but she couldn't match it to any particular move. "All right, go into first position." Summer didn't move until Heather started bending down again, then put her feet out, heels touching. "Good job!" Heather praised her. "Now, just bend your knees. Go on." Summer bent her knees a little, wondering if this was right. Heather came over to her, putting one hand on each shoulder, firmly pushing her down further.

"Good," Heather said. "This is a demi plie. Can you remember that? Because this next one is a plie, too... It's called the grand plie." Heather kept pushing her down. Summer could feel her heels starting to lift as she got down far enough, and she could feel her tummy rumbling, as it felt her getting into what seemed like a squat. Heather held her there for a moment, wobbling on her toes, watching her squirm, then let go of her, letting her stand back up. "Not bad," she nodded. "Now, let's see... I know you're not ready for a pirouette... I don't know if you're quite flexible enough for a developpe... Oh, I know! Let's do a rond de jambe! Doesn't that sound fun? Even the name is great! Can you say it?"

With her pacifier in, obviously she couldn't, but Summer perked up slightly, wondering if this would be a good way to get it taken out. She pointed up towards it hopefully. "Oh, I know," Heather said, patting her head. "You like your paci too much, don't you? Well, it's fun to do, too. Back in first!" Resigned to her fate, Summer put her feet back together. "Now, point one foot forward!"

Not quite sure what she was talking about, Summer turned her right foot so it was facing forward, glancing over at her teacher uncertainly. "No, no," Heather shook her head. "Keep it pointed out... Just slide it forward..." She knelt back down, grabbing Summer's foot and pushing it forward, then lifting her heel slightly. "There we go," Heather said, then began to slide her foot across the floor, making an arc until it was to one side, pausing for a moment and then finishing the movement until that foot was behind Summer, then swept it forward again, so that it was pointing forward.

"There!" Heather declared. "Now, after that, tendus are simple! You're almost doing a front one right now! You just start in fifth position, then slide your foot forward like that... And to do a side one, you slide out to the side... And do you know how to do a back one?" Summer, of course, did, but couldn't answer, which made her blush as Heather admonished her, "Oh, you silly goose! It's so easy! You just slide your foot back! Now, I'm just going to teach you one more thing, and then we'll get started. You can't really do a full eleve, but you can do a bit of one... Now, get in second... Good... And just get up on your toes! Lift your heels! Good!"

Summer couldn't help but feel a bit proud at the praise. This was all so easy... No wonder little kids could do it! "Okay, I just want to review the grand plie one more time," Heather said. "Do you remember how it starts?" Summer nodded, putting her feet into first position. "Now, plie!" Summer began to bend tentatively, feeling a slight cramp in her stomach. "Not quite," Heather said, walking to her and pushing her down again, holding the squirming girl there. Summer blushed, and Heather grinned, as she heard a low rumble coming from her as she wiggled. "Got something brewing in that tummy, too, do you?" Heather whispered to her deviously, letting go of one of her shoulders and patting Summer's stomach

with that hand. "Oh, isn't that a cute nickname?" she asked as she got back up, leaving Summer to do the same on her own. "Summy the Tummy!"

Summer's cheeks burned red as she heard it, wanting to die. She preferred that, if people mentioned her stomach at all, it was to comment on how toned it was, a connotation one often didn't associate with the term tummy. She was certainly sure that wasn't what Heather meant, even before the girl grabbed her and patted it. "She's got a cute little one, doesn't she? Summy Tummy... Sum-Tum..." Summer squirmed, whimpering, as Heather began to rub her stomach as Valerie giggled, nodding her approval, her only relief coming as, at last, the castor oil ran out, leaving her with just a plain pacifier in her mouth. It still wasn't ideal, but it did make her situation slightly more tolerable.

At least until Heather at last let her go, standing up and backing away. "All right, let's see what you learned, Summy-Tum. Valerie... Press play."

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Chapter Thirteen

"Now... First!" Summer, still feeling somewhat distracted by all the commotion that had just stopped, could only stand there dumbly for a moment, until Heather repeated, "First position!" Summer quickly slid her feet into position. "Good! Now, second... No, no..." Summer looked up, confused, sure that she was right. "You have to feel the music, Summy! Move with it! Restart the song for me, Valerie!"

The music started again, and Heather again barked, "First!" Feeling a little more self-conscious now, Summer started to fan her feet out, only for Heather to shake her head. "What are you doing? Don't take all day! Didn't you ever work with music on your little cheerleading squad?" Summer blushed as the music stopped and began one more time. "First!" Heather called, and Summer tried it again, trying to match how she'd done it the first time around. It was apparently good enough, as Heather didn't make her stop again, though she was a bit surprised by the next move. "Now, demi plie! No, even a demi is deeper than that!"

Summer squatted down further, feeling a bit flustered, having been preparing to just slide out to second position. She began to stand back up, only to be told, "Stay there! Hold it..." The words turned out to be quite apt, as a moment later she felt her bladder evacuating itself just a little more. She wobbled as her hands shot down to her crotch, blushing as she felt how soggy her Pull-Up had gotten during her little lesson.

"No, no, your hands don't go there!" Heather snapped at her. "I know we didn't talk much about that, but even a little baby like you must know a lady never touches herself like that! Certainly not while dancing!" Blushing, Summer moved her hands, wishing she could at least cross her legs, but of course that wasn't a ballet move. "One more time, Val!"

Summer straightened back up quickly, gasping as more pee trickled out of her and into her Pull-Up as she moved, starting to ignore her inner pleadings with her bladder now. She pressed her thighs together as she waited for the first few notes of the song to ring out once more, knowing she had to contain herself before that, or, most likely, the battle was over.

"All right, we know you can do first position," Heather said. "Let's start with second this time." Summer whimpered softly as another cramp hit her bladder, making her squeeze her legs tighter together, rather than spreading them apart. "Don't tell me you've already forgotten it!" Heather shook her head, starting to walk over. Summer tried to protest that she hadn't, that it would just take another moment, but Heather was already in front of her, kneeling down and grabbing her feet, twisting and pulling them into place, forcing them away from one another.

Summer gasped as, at last, her bladder gave in altogether. This time, it wasn't a trickle that made its way into her waiting padding, but a flood, soaking her Pull-Up all at once as she stood there, stunned at how helpless she was to stop it now that it had begun. She was sure all the flowers were swept away now, as the Pull-Up felt heavy and droopy between her legs. She knew that Heather noticed, too, by the grin on her face. She blushed, squirming slightly, then turned an even brighter red as she felt a drop of urine begin to run down her inner thigh as Heather let her go and she pulled her legs back into their normal standing position.

Heather shook her head as she stood back up, looking over at Valerie. "She's just not ready yet," she told her. "I can keep giving her private lessons, but I think it's going to be quite a while before she's ready for real classes." Valerie nodded, though she looked rather disappointed at the news. "It's a lot harder than cheerleading, isn't it, Sum-Tum-Tum? It's not just wearing a short skirt and jumping around and trying to show your panties off to as many people as you can, now is it?"

Summer glared at her, wishing she could ask why Heather had wanted so badly to be in the squad, if that's all she thought it was. Instead, she felt her eyes go wide as Heather roughly patted her bottom, forcing several more drops of moisture out of the sodden padding and down her legs. "Oh, no, Summy!" the other girl exclaimed in mock surprise. "Look at this!" she declared, flipping the tutu up, showing the soaked Pull-Up off to Valerie as Summer stood there bashfully. "Guess we didn't do so good of a job at checking her, or taking her to the potty, did we? Look at how soaked she is!"

Summer could have died as Valerie pointed at her, saying, almost excitedly, "Look, she's leaking!"

"Oh, this just won't do," Heather fretted. "Let's get her up to the bathroom before she makes a mess all over."

Valerie was all too happy to do as she was told, getting up from the couch and grabbing Summer's hand, leading her upstairs as Heather trailed behind. Summer could hear Heather pressing numbers on her phone... As much as Summer didn't want to know who she was calling, she was feeling just as nervous about who it could be. There was very little chance that it would be good news for her.

"Get her into the tub, we'll change her there," Heather instructed. "I'll get the supplies."

For a moment, Summer had a flash of hope. She would be alone with Valerie in the bathroom! If she could just get her to take her Pull-Up off before Heather got in, she'd be able to use a toilet like a normal person! Except, of course, that her bladder was already empty, and, as much as her tummy was beginning to feel upset from the castor oil, she was pretty sure it didn't work fast enough that she'd be able to empty them yet. So all she could really do was stand there in the tub staring at Valerie, who was standing in front of the toilet she wanted so badly to be able to use again, someday, feeling awkward, until Heather came in.

"Sorry to bother you," she was saying into her phone. "I just thought I'd tell you that you should probably pick some diapers up for Summy... Well, she's an awfully heavy wetter, so I think it would be a good idea for her to wear them at night, at least, to protect her mattress. Yes, no problem!"

Summer fumed and whined behind her pacifier, trying to make herself heard. She even tried to reach out and grab the phone from Heather, but she just swatted her hands away absentmindedly, as if she really were just a little toddler. She tried to defend herself, to tell them that the only reason she'd wet so much was because of all the juice, but nothing but soft, babyish sounds made their way out from behind her pacifier. She felt tears of frustration forming in her eyes, running slowly down her cheeks, to match the liquid making its way down her legs.

"Hmm... I think Pampers would be good, don't you, Summy-Tums?" Summer shook her head vehemently, feeling her tears begin to fall more quickly as Heather simply ignored her, lying, "Oh, she loves that." It just wasn't fair! Summer wished she could believe that Pampers wouldn't fit her, but by now, she knew better. She stomped her foot, trying to get her mother's attention on the other end of the line, as if she'd know just what that meant - Heather was already hanging up, anyway.

"All right, you can go ahead and start getting her undressed," Heather said to Val. Valerie was eager to do so, pushing the tutu out of the way and ripping the sides of the Pull-Up, letting it fall to the tub with a dull, wet splat. "See? It's a good thing we had her in here, or that might have gotten the floor all wet!" Summer endured the cold baby wipes, squirming at their touch, and sulkily stepped into her fresh Pull-Up.

Valerie took her hand and helped her out of the tub, reaching out and tickling her belly once she was on solid ground again. Summer was very much not in the mood for this, so she tried to push her sister's hands away. When Valerie persisted, however, she reached out for her sister's shoulders, shoving her away by them instead, a little too hard. Valerie stumbled backward, slipping on the linoleum floor and falling backward, head bouncing against the wall.

Immediately, Heather leapt forward, grabbing Summer's arm roughly, giving her a shake whenever she tried to pull away, then holding her other hand out to Valerie. "Are you okay, hon?" she asked as the dazed girl got back up, sniffling softly.

"I-I'm all right..." she said uncertainly. Heather had her sit down, running her fingers over her head gently, cooing softly at her as she fought back tears.

"Come on, let's go sit down in the living room," Heather told her, helping her up again and shepherding her out of the room, Summer still in tow. Once Valerie was sitting, Summer found herself thrust in front of her. "Apologize to your sister," Heather ordered her.

While Summer was upset about what was going on, and not happy with Valerie for how she was contributing to it, she would have gladly done so - she hadn't meant to push her quite so hard. But, of course, she couldn't, not with the pacifier still firmly stuck in her mouth. She tried pointing that out, but Heather didn't take it so well. "Yes, I see your pacifier, and I know you're just a little toddler, but even you must know you can't act like that!"

Summer stomped her foot, her hands clenching into fists. Why could they not understand what she was trying to say?! Of course, that only made things worse. "Don't you throw a tantrum, young lady! I'm sure your mommy doesn't let you act like that when she's here, and you sure aren't going while I'm around. You apologize right this instant! I'm not playing with you!"

Still unable to do as she was told, Summer just glared at Heather, willing her to figure out why she was staying silent. Instead, Heather dragged her over to Donald's armchair. Summer knew what was going on even before Heather sat, and was trying to thrash her way free even before she was pulled over her lap. "One more chance," Heather told her. Summer shook her head desperately, trying to stop it, to give herself more time to find a way to get one of them to take her pacifier out.

Then she felt Heather's hand, swinging down hard against the back of her Pull-Up, against her all too well spanked bottom. Summer's pained yelp was lost in her pacifier's bulb, though tears quickly sprang to her eyes as Heather continued the spanking, her hand somehow finding all the most painful spots to hit. If it hadn't been for those other spankings earlier in the day, Summer was pretty sure this one would barely have hurt at all, especially not through her Pull-Up. Now, though, it left her sprawled across this younger girl's lap, bawling her eyes out.

Finally, Heather seemed satisfied, and she got up, guiding Summer over to the corner of the living room and putting her nose into it. That was almost as bad as the spanking had been - here she was, an adult, made to stand in the corner like a naughty toddler, red bottom clearly visible around the edges of her Pull-Up, face still wet with tears, on display for two younger girls. If the pacifier, and the wet Pull-Up, and her ride in the car seat, hadn't been enough, this was definite proof that she was just a little kid now. And not a particularly well behaved one at that.

After what felt like hours, Heather let her out of the corner, sitting her down in the middle of the floor. Valerie was still sitting on the couch, sulking, glaring at her every now and then. A few minutes later, she perked up at the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Summer's stomach, which was already churning from the oil, gave a lurch as she wondered who it would be. It was somewhat of a relief to see her mother walk in, even if she was carrying a bag that she knew had a package of Pampers in it, Pampers that she would eventually find herself in.

"Why don't you run these up to your little sister's room?" she suggested, holding the bag out to Valerie, who was all too enthusiastic to do so. "I want to thank you for this," she said to Heather once they were 'alone', as Summer was sure her presence there didn't really count. "I know it was short notice, and a little strange..."

"Oh, trust me," Heather smiled. "It was my pleasure."

"Well, good," Summer's mother nodded. "Because it would be great to have you for the rest of the week. Now, if you need to run, I understand, but you're more than welcome to stay for dinner. My husband will be home soon, so you'd only have to watch the kids for a little while longer, and then you can relax."

"No problem," Heather said. "I'd love to!"

Sure enough, just a few minutes after her mother vanished into the kitchen to cook, and Valerie came back down from her room, Summer's stomach flip-flopped again as another car roared to a stop outside the house. Donald was a nice enough guy, but he had always seemed to her to be trying too hard to be getting on her good side, even once he and her mom were married. She'd just met him too late in her life to be able to think of him as her father, something she knew he hated. Would he make a big deal out of this, as some kind of second chance to build a relationship? She hoped not. There were already far too many people making a big deal out of her new status. She didn't need another one.

He came in, walking behind the couch to give Valerie a kiss on the top of her head, and when she saw him look at her, Summer knew she'd been right. He walked over to her, swooping her up into his arms, then sat down in his chair, setting her down on top of him, her legs straddling one of his, wordlessly accepting it all, as if there was nothing strange about it. She winced as he began bouncing her up and down, one arm around her stomach, sore bottom thudding against his leg, as he began chatting with Heather, asking her what grade she was in, how she was doing in school, all the normal things she could imagine him asking any babysitter they hired if he had a moment alone with them.

It was only once her mother called them all in to dinner that he gave any indication that he hadn't just been enchanted to believe she really was a toddler, and always had been. He paused for a moment while Heather and Valerie hurried into the dining room, giving her one final bounce. "Your mother told me about all this," he told her, rubbing her back. "And, I must say, you're even more suited to it than I expected. It'll be nice having a toddler around the house again." With that, he stood up, with her in his arms, and carried her to the table, setting her down at her place. And, though the hard wooden chair beneath her made her squirm in pain, she was quite relieved not to have found a high chair waiting for her there.

• Like 3

What a great chapter. I like that diapers are finally going to be introduced and I hope Summer realizes just how much she needs them. Please keep up the fantastic work.

Poor Summer is in quite the predicament. It also must be really hard not being able to express herself. I look forward to further Adventures,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

Chapter Fourteen

After the other, rather humiliating, events of the day, Summer was a bit surprised at how subdued things were. She had her bib on, of course, though she'd nearly forgotten about it, since she'd been wearing it for quite a while, but other than that, the rest of what she was wearing, and the pain in her backside, she could almost have forgotten what had happened to her that day as she sat there, staring down at her plate of food.

Except, of course, that she couldn't actually eat any of it. She grumbled behind her pacifier, stomach growling, and not just in protest of the castor oil doing its work in there. It had been a while since she'd eaten lunch, and even that, she remembered, she'd barely touched because of how badly her mouth still tasted of soap. If nothing else, the two bottles of juice had taken care of that. But, as much as she wanted to dig into the plate of pork chops, pasta, and green beans in front of her, and as glad as she was to be allowed to do so herself, she couldn't do anything about it.

At least not until Heather giggled at her, leaning over. "Silly baby," she chastised her. "I know you love your paci, but you have to take it out to eat!" Summer blushed as she felt the pacifier being removed, but felt quite grateful to the other girl, no matter how much she'd tortured her that day.

Picking up her fork, she looked over her plate, then speared a few noodles, lifting them up to her mouth hungrily, only to crinkle her nose in surprise as they went in. It was as if her mother - always a great cook - had overdone them completely, to the point where they were just barely keeping their shape. She swallowed it, giving her food a closer look. The pasta didn't look overdone, and her second forkful, like the first, now that she thought about it, didn't disintegrate when she jabbed it, like she'd have expected it to do. Yet by the time it got to her mouth, the noodles had become a pile of mush.

Deciding to move on to something else, she cut a piece of her porkchop and tried it, but the disparity in texture between what she was expecting and what she got was even greater. It wasn't that it, or the pasta, tasted bad, it was just a very strange experience to expect to have to chew it, only to find that it was, somehow, pre-processed. Almost like... Her heart beat a little faster for a moment as she thought of it, getting herself another bite. This time, she brought it up to her mouth more slowly, watching it, and, sure enough, right before it went in, she could actually see her fork transform into a spoon, saw the pork on it liquefy into baby food.

It was impossible, of course, but no more so than the rest of her day had been. Still, knowing what was going on only seemed to make the food paste taste worse, and, hungry as she had been, she found herself stopping after a few more bites. Heather noticed this, too, though Summer was much less happy about that.

"Come on, you have to eat up all your food, sweetie, so you can grow up to be a big girl!" she encouraged her.

Summer blushed, squirming back into her seat as she felt the eyes of her family focus on her. "Aren't you feeling well, honey?" her mother asked. She shrugged uncertainly, not wanting to say anything, sure her voice hadn't gotten back to normal, and not sure what she could actually say anyway.

"I know..." Heather declared, sliding Summer's plate closer to her, taking her fork and knife as well and starting to cut her food up into bite-sized chunks.

"I should have thought of that!" her mother said, shaking her head. "So silly of me... Oh, you don't have to do that, Heather, I can..."

"No, it's all right," Heather told her, smiling. "I like to help."

Summer's stomach turned as she watched, knowing each of those bites was another spoonful of mush she was going to have to force down. "Aren't you going to thank her?" her mother asked her pointedly.

She withheld a sigh, and a refusal, sure both would land her in more trouble, and, instead, gave a quiet, "Fank you," blushing again at her mother's coo of approval.

"How sweet!" she exclaimed, getting agreements from the rest of the table.

"No problem, Summy," Heather grinned at her, sliding the plate back towards her. When Summer made no move to pick up her fork, Heather scooted her chair a little closer. "Do you want me to feed it to you, too?"

Summer shook her head, quickly grabbing her fork, getting a piece of green bean, then doing her best to smile as she downed the pulped form it morphed into. She reminded herself that it would have just ended up like that once she'd chewed it anyway, but it was still difficult to get used to not having to do that. Every time she slowed her eating down, Heather would inch her chair ever so slightly closer to her, the threat obvious, and she'd make herself swallow faster. Heather looked rather disappointed that Summer managed, if only barely, to clean her plate, though she took that as an opportunity to go into the kitchen, coming back with a bottle of milk.

"Not fiwsty," Summer protested as she saw it.

"Now, now, you need to wash your dinner down with something," Heather told her. "Just have a sip." She pushed the nipple into Summer's mouth, and, just like earlier that afternoon, Summer felt her lips begin sucking at it automatically, her hands reaching up to take it. Even though her stomach already felt too full from her dinner, she couldn't help herself - her body just wouldn't stop drinking until she'd drained the bottle completely, leaving her sitting there feeling bloated and lethargic, like a tick about to pop, not even trying to bat away the pacifier, though as soon as it was in, she wished she had. Her nose wrinkled as her mouth was bathed in another flavor, one the pacifier had apparently acquired while she'd been eating, not paying attention to whether it was lying still on the table or not. It took her a moment or two to recognize it as prune juice. It was better than castor oil, she supposed, but it was just one more thing added to the list of indignities she'd suffered that day - one too many.

She sniffled softly, feeling tears start to run down her face. "Aww, there, there," her mother comforted her, hurrying to her side and giving her a hug. "It's all right... You've had a big day, huh?"

"You should probably put her to bed," Heather suggested helpfully. "I can give her a bath tomorrow, so you don't have to worry about doing that tonight."

Summer shook her head, but her mother just chuckled, squeezing her again. "I know you don't like them, but you have to have a bath sometime!" she told her. "Now, come on. Your babysitter's right, it's bedtime!"

"I can help," Heather offered, scooping Summer up into her arms.

"You don't have to do that," her mother said. "You've already been here most of the afternoon, and I'm sure you have better things to do..."

"No, I want to," Heather shook her head. "She's just too precious! I can't tear myself away!" She laughed as she watched Summer squirm when she poked her stomach. "Besides, I have my class I have to teach tomorrow night, so I won't be able to put her to bed then."

"Well, if you want," Summer's mother shrugged, ignoring her daughter's attempts to get her attention. "You know where her room is, I'm sure. Come on, Valerie, isn't it your turn to clear the table?"

Summer squirmed desperately in Heather's arms, watching powerlessly as she was taken away from the dining room, up to her bedroom, where she knew there was a fresh package of Pampers waiting for her. She still remembered that terrible vision in the bathroom, and, while she hoped it wasn't a true premonition of her future, she had to admit the fact that she'd been wearing Pampers there, too, made her nervous. Prune juice cascaded from her pacifier down her throat as she thrashed, until Heather finally grew tired of it and gave her bottom a slap, which calmed her down quickly.

"You're going to be good," Heather told her, "or I will spank you again. And don't think I won't go find a hairbrush to do it with this time."

Summer was sure that she'd do it, so, much as she wanted to delay the inevitable fate she was being taken to, she made herself stay still, not daring to move at all, lest Heather take even the slightest twitch as an excuse to carry out her threat.

She was set down on her feet when they got to her room, her tutu removed and set aside before Heather checked her, sounding almost disappointed when she announced, "Guess you managed to be a big girl for an hour or two, anyway," though she perked right up as she saw the bag waiting on the bed, patting the back of Summer's Pull-Up and gleefully watching her blush and squirm. "Too bad your little bottom's still going into a nice, thick diaper anyway. Right where it belongs."

• Like 3
Guest clinediap

Chapter Fifteen

As much as she wanted to run away, Summer found herself rooted to the floor in fear as she watched Heather pull what appeared to be a pink blanket out of the shopping bag, though when she spread it out on the bed, running her fingers across it, it made a plasticky rustling noise that helped Summer identify it as a changing pad. When she was satisfied with that, she turned to face Summer again, reaching towards her, fingers sliding under the bottom of the training bra and then pulling it up, raising Summer's arms as it went, tossing it to the side with the tutu.

It was quite a relief to be free of its crushing embrace, and she managed a small sigh of relief. She glanced down at herself, glad to be able to see her breasts again, and not just a flat expanse of Disney decorated cloth, though she was a bit surprised to see her stomach still sticking out slightly, having thought for sure that was the result of the training bra. She thought she might have gained a little weight at school, but it hadn't been that much, had it? The food there must have been really good for her to overindulge like that, she thought, resolving to work out more once she got back there.

But as she stared down at herself, trying to remember what the food at her school tasted like, she found she couldn't. She wasn't even sure if it really was good, as she assumed it must have been, or just all right, as she could clearly remember the food in her high school cafeteria being. And, while she could picture that cafeteria clearly, despite not having been there in nearly a year, when she tried to recall what the one at her new school looked like, she could only draw a blank. Her stomach lurched slightly, feeling almost as if this break in her memory was an actual chasm she was standing at the edge of, staring down into.

'It's just stress,' she told herself, mostly to keep from freaking out. 'And I'm just a little bloated from that meal tonight... That's all...' She didn't know how true any of that was, but she had to believe it, for the time being anyway.

"Here we go!" Heather exclaimed, picking her up and depositing her onto the changing pad, pushing her back so that she was lying down. "You know, while we were at high school, I thought of a million ways to cut you down to size... But not a single one of them was half as good as this." She reached over, taking the package of Pampers out of the bag and ripping them out. Summer gulped as she watched, and not just to avoid drowning in prune juice, staring at the rows of diapers sitting inside, just waiting. Heather pulled one out and opened it, sniffing at it. "There's just nothing quite like the scent of a fresh Pamper," she said, holding it out to Summer.

Summer tried to squirm away, but couldn't avoid that strange, sweet, utterly babyish smell. "You know, I have a baby sister, and I still haven't smelled this in a long time. To tell you the truth, I was a little sad when we stopped buying these. Pull-Ups are cute and all, but they just aren't the same, huh?" Summer mumbled and burbled in horror behind her pacifier, sniffling as she stared up at the thing. "Oh, you don't know? Well, I'll just have to show you, then."

Heather set the Pamper down beside Summer, then ran her hands over her stomach, tickling her slightly, moving them to the waistband of the Pull-Up. Summer glanced at the door, half expecting to see Valerie there. What would happen if she wasn't around to take off her Pull-Up? She was sure Heather was going to be surprised when it didn't come off. Maybe she'd even go so far as to remove her pacifier and ask for an explanation. It would be tough, but Summer was already thinking of how to explain this to her. She didn't expect much sympathy, but maybe it would be enough to stay Heather's hand for a minute or two. Well, it would have to be - she'd have to wait for Val, or take her to see the witch. Summer began trying to figure out how to get the latter to happen, how she'd beg for mercy once she was over there and hopefully get rid of this curse once and for all.

Then she felt a strange coolness against her crotch. She stared down at herself in surprise, shocked to see her Pull-Up already halfway down her legs, and going further as Heather tugged on it, feeding her feet through the leg holes and then tossing it to one side. Maybe, Summer reasoned, there was an exception for the spell in this case, since Heather was putting her into a diaper. Or maybe she'd just misinterpreted the rules in the first place, and the only one who couldn't take off her underthings was her.

"Lift up," Heather instructed, picking the diaper back up. Summer whimpered, but when she didn't obey, Heather just grabbed her feet, pushing them in towards her body and then up, lifting her whole backside in the process, high enough to slide the diaper underneath. Summer winced as she felt herself being lowered onto the garment, but once she was on it, she had to admit that it wasn't nearly as bad as she'd expected. In fact, she was pretty sure it wasn't any thicker than her Pull-Ups had been. She'd just been worrying about it too much, that was all.

"Let's get you powdered up!" Heather said, taking a container of baby powder from the bag next, sliding open the top and shaking it over Summer's crotch. Clouds of white powder drifted down onto her, their scent soon permeating the room, mixing with the smell of Pampers, still fresh in Summer's nose, combining into the perfect baby perfume. Valerie had been well out of diapers by the time her mother had met Donald, and she was never one for babysitting, so it wasn't often that she'd been around babies, much less smelled them, but this was strong enough that she instantly recognized it, and began to cry as it really hit her that it was coming from her.

"Aww, it's all right," Heather said comfortingly, rubbing her stomach gently. "We're almost done. You'll be in your nice diaper in just a jiffy! I just want to make you smell nice and sweet... Not that it will last long, will it?" Summer whimpered as the massaging fingers pressed in deeper into her rumbling tummy, turned from a circle into a kneading motion, as if Heather was trying to form her belly into a ball of dough. But Summer knew all too well that wasn't what she was doing. "I'm sorry I'll miss that. But I doubt it will be your last, will it, Tummy? And I'll be over first thing in the morning, so I'm sure I'll get to see you in it... I'm just sad I won't get to watch you wriggling around on your bed, your face all red... Oh, well. I'm sure it'll be quite the show."

Summer sniffled miserably as Heather's fingers moved downward, to her crotch, rubbing the powder into her skin before wiping her hands off on Summer's leg. "One more dash!" she announced, picking the powder back up and giving it a squeeze before grabbing the front of the diaper and pulling it upwards. It was then that Summer's fears came to life, as she could feel the diaper growing as it moved, somehow becoming bigger, enough to fit her, and thicker, much thicker. She felt her bottom being pushed upwards from her bed as it grew beneath her, her legs being forced apart as it was brought up between them. She squirmed helplessly as she felt the thick padding pressing against her sensitive areas, as unsexy a thing as she could imagine to have covering them, yet inescapable. She felt like she was being engulfed by it.

She felt the last of the prune juice drain out, thankfully, as she tried to beg for mercy when she heard, and saw, the first tape being undone, pulled tightly across her stomach, then fastened shut. It was just tape, and really only designed for toddlers, yet she knew that it might as well be a steel band welded around her waist. She fidgeted, squirming in the other direction, trying to get out before it was too late, but Heather was already working on the other side, and, before Summer knew it, she was feeling Heather's fingers pressing down on the tape, sealing her in.

It was over. She - an adult, a college student, a former head cheerleader - was diapered, nay, Pampered, and that wasn't changing until someone else decided it was time. And she couldn't even speed that time along, as she was gagged, all but completely silenced, by her pacifier.

She lied there, on her back, stunned, while Heather tugged the changing pad out from under her, putting it with the other supplies in the shopping bag and setting them on her dresser, then set about putting away all the clothes she'd cast aside during the diapering. "It's pretty warm out tonight," she commented as she worked. "I think you'll be fine in just a diaper."

Even if she'd had a free mouth, Summer wasn't sure if she'd have been able to answer, but that was all right, as Heather didn't seem to expect one. She walked back over to the bed and plucked Summer off, setting her on her feet as she straightened the blankets, then pulled a corner of them back. Summer found herself having to stand bow-legged, the thickness of her diaper keeping her legs well apart. She was sure that, if she tried to walk anywhere, she'd have quite a pronounced waddle, perhaps enough to make it easier to crawl.

She whimpered, that thought triggering her memory of the vision in the bathroom mirror again. No, she wasn't going to crawl. It would be hard, but if she had to get anywhere in this diaper, she'd walk on her own two feet, like the woman she was! No matter how hard it was.

Heather picked her up, sliding her into her bed, then taking a quick snapshot of her with her phone before tucking her in tightly, as she had for her nap earlier that day. She untied the ribbons holding Summer's ponytails in place, putting them on her desk, then walked back over and kissed her forehead. "See you tomorrow, baby," she promised, though it sounded more like a threat to Summer.

After a few minutes, the rest of her family made their way in, each telling her goodnight. To her dismay, Valerie brought her another bottle of juice, apparently having taken Heather's advice about keeping her hydrated quite seriously. She was pleased to see Summer eagerly drain it, not knowing that she had no choice in the matter, then, before Summer could try to explain things to her, she made sure the pacifier was back in place.

As she made her way out of the room, Valerie turned off the light and closed the door, signaling the official end of Summer's day. It had been a long one, an exhausting one, an utterly humiliating one. What might be the worst part, Summer mused, was that it wasn't really over. She knew it couldn't be later than 7 - there was no way she could get to sleep for several hours. And from the grumbling sounds coming from deep inside her, she could tell that they were going to be far too eventful.

• Like 2

Thank you Clinediap for these two additional Chapters. I wonder what's going to happen to Summer Next, & if Heather is somehow responsible for what has happened to Summer. Please Do Continue Soon,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D