LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ineedamommy Update Diaper Punishment

tabitha1.jpgtabitha2.jpgtabitha3.jpgtabitha4.jpg

Totally Tabitha Diaper Punishment - Meet new MILF mommy Totally Tabitha, a VERY busty and firm wife who needs to regress you back into diapers & treat you accordingly for messing yourself in public and humiliating her! She is very stern & shows how dissapointed she is in you. But after you're back in diapers & you're a baby again she is much more accomadating to your needs as a helpless lil one. I think Tabitha likes U better this way!

Download this diaper punishment clip now!

ALSO NEW I NEED A MOMMY DVD #8 is ready to go! 9 new ABDL mommy scenarios from your POV. ALl the videos listed at my videos4sale store: http://www.videos4sale.com/studio/8256

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tabitha1.jpgtabitha2.jpgtabitha3.jpgtabitha4.jpg

Totally Tabitha Diaper Punishment - Meet new MILF mommy Totally Tabitha, a VERY busty and firm wife who needs to regress you back into diapers & treat you accordingly for messing yourself in public and humiliating her! She is very stern & shows how dissapointed she is in you. But after you're back in diapers & you're a baby again she is much more accomadating to your needs as a helpless lil one. I think Tabitha likes U better this way!

Download this diaper punishment clip now!

ALSO NEW I NEED A MOMMY DVD #8 is ready to go! 9 new ABDL mommy scenarios from your POV. ALl the videos listed at my videos4sale store: http://www.videos4sale.com/studio/8256

Would it be possible to get a DVD preview for this one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Newest I need a mommy video to download

candi-vicki1.jpgcandi-vicki2.jpg

"You're an ABDL but your wife doesn't know it! U come home one day & your blonde wife Candi ( & her friend Vicki) have all your adult diapers & AB/DL stuff on the bed. She found your stash hidden in the closet. You're embaressed but she assures you that she is very understanding & if it's that you really want,then it's what she'll give you! Candi becomes the sweetest AB MOM ever, & Vicki is happy to assist in adult diapering. Then it's feeding time, tickles & playtime!"

HomeCare Nurse Changes your Diapers!

tia-nurse1.jpgtia-nurse4.jpg

"As a treat to yourself, u call in a homecare nurse thinking that they will be used to looking after people, having a sweet nurturing disposition and you are correct! They send over Nurse Tia Ling who is happy to be your babysitter & caretaker for today, checking your diapers first & yes, you need a changing. Nurse Tia seems well versed in that area! How about some playtime & storytime as well? Later on it's naptime & she tucks U in & lies beside you...

"

MEAN BABYSITTER SELENE!

selene-babysitter2.jpgselene-babysitter3.jpg

"Mommy needs to go out tonight but the regular sweet babysitter isn't available so she calls ad she found. They send over Selene, a cocky mouthy college girl who acts sweet in front of mommy dearest but as soon as she leaves she starts laughing at the fact that you're a grown up person in diapers & baby clothes. She constantly makes fun of you while feeding you, reading, playing games & is condecending, but you're no angel either, pelting her with toys!"

• 2 months later...

tabitha5.jpgtabitha6.jpgtabitha7.jpgtabitha8.jpg

THe magic shrinking powder. Your sweet mommy Tabitha ha bought a magic shrinking powder so henshe sprinkles it on you, you shrink to that of a real baby size!! This could be the best birthday gift ever.

• 2 months later...

lottery1.jpglottery2.jpglottery3.jpglottery4.jpg

Theres no shortage of nice loving AB mommy scenes added lately! Especially the one above, where your mom has unexpectantly won the lottery today & is able to hire a full time nanny for you! a lovely blonde bubbly girl named lilyanna is eager to be your loving nanny. SInce you have money now, you're set for life & no longer need to work so you can live your dream as a F/T baby! even better, mommy hasbought a special magic shrinking powder so tht you can shrink down to a real baby size again!!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/29481 or at my site http://www.ineedamommy.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...