LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

Though I would much rather see a white diaper with colored bar... much the way Abena does theirs.

I wouldn't mind a color, just not the particular color they chose. It's weird. And it still has a colored bar.

Really thinking about ordering some of these to get more capacity than the M3 I wear without much more thickness. Anyone got a comparison?? I'm all about more absorbency for smaller size (less changes, especially at work! - and less leaks!)

The XPMedical chart suggests that the M3 absorbs 62 oz., the M4 75... and wellness claims 87 oz, but that is with the large size.

How is the sizing of these diapers?.I've always used medium diapers, but looking at the sizes I'm right at the cusp. It says that M is to a 36 waist, and L is from one. I float between 34 and 36, but I also know that too big is better than too small.

Holy!!! I just went to Drydiapers Canadian website and tried to order three samples....the shipping charges on a SIX DOLLAR order was going to be 44 dollars. That's just insane!! I figured I'd check out the price to ship a whole bag of 20 diapers instead. The cost of the bag of diapers+shipping+taxes was 66 dollars. Thats 3.30 PER DIAPER!!!

I'm sorry but I just cannot afford to pay those kinds of prices for diapers. B4NS is considerably cheaper and they ship out of Quebec......

• 2 weeks later...

I got my case, and they are an excellent diaper. They hold a ton, and have very good tapes.

If I was strictly incontinent and not so much a AB/DL, it would definitely be a diaper I would choose. They are very light and feel like you aren't wearing a diaper at all. These are all good things if you're interested in being discreet and trying to make the diapers not a big deal. Unfortunately, since it doesn't really feel like you're wearing a diaper, it kind of defeats my purpose.

Holy!!! I just went to Drydiapers Canadian website and tried to order three samples....the shipping charges on a SIX DOLLAR order was going to be 44 dollars. That's just insane!! I figured I'd check out the price to ship a whole bag of 20 diapers instead. The cost of the bag of diapers+shipping+taxes was 66 dollars. Thats 3.30 PER DIAPER!!!

I'm sorry but I just cannot afford to pay those kinds of prices for diapers. B4NS is considerably cheaper and they ship out of Quebec......

Just so you know, UW has an "internet distributor" program that allows any Tom, Dick, or Harry to put up a website and "sell" UW products - but they're drop-shipped direct from the manufacturer, hence your experience regarding the shipping expenses...

I'd suggest checking around and seeing if any of the BIG Canadian distros are carrying UW - they're more likely to have bought a truckload and be shipping direct from inside Canada...

(this is a continuation of a thread I began before realizing a wellness brief thread existed).

I'm taking the "12 hour challenge", with 20 hours of fasting, and 10 hours of no water beforehand.

3 hours in, I've ingested 750ml of cabernet savignon, and 2 cups (or 472 ML) of water. UW sent me two samples

rather than one, (which is nice, but at 2 hours, it is already beginning to feel saturated.I'll keep you all posted with my results.

You will never make it with one diaper. UW are ok - but are very medical looking and don't have near the capacity they would suggest. They seem good for the fact they are very light and you barely know you are wearing them, but leave a lot to be desired in terms of appearance (especially when wet) and their color. For AB purposes, I wouldn't buy them again.

It would seem that last half cup (pint) which would have brought me to 96 oz of fluid never

came into play, as I leaked through my pajamas before drinking it. In the end I consumed

10 cups (or 80 oz/5 pints) before this product leaked (2.5 hours after I began, which was

10 hours after I'd last ingested water). The end weight was 2 lbs even.

The UW brief is a comfortable product, with a nice smooth plastic back, yet performs well

below Abena, Molicare, and Tranquility products (I can't compare it to Bambino, because I

Haven't tried them yet). Overall, a disappointment for the price.

Beginning of test:4pm pacific, end of test 6:30pm pacific! 2.5 hours!

Edit: 2lbs is the final weight which equates to 32 oz of water. While I'd consumed 80 oz rather

rapidly it would seem that even without flooding, this diaper only absorbed 32 oz.

It would seem that last half cup (pint) which would have brought me to 96 oz of fluid never

came into play, as I leaked through my pajamas before processing it. In the end I consumed

10 cups (or 80 oz/5 pints) before this product leaked (2.5 hours after I began, which was

10 hours after I'd last ingested water). The end weight was 2 lbs even.

2 pounds...

A pint is a pound the world around. Total urine absorbed: 1 quart (32 ounces). Pitiful by any premium standard.

I'm rather glad I didn't try to put them through my "torture test" (get drunk and go to sleep in one - Moli super plus failed this one) - my wife would be ballistic! :D

• Like 1

I just finished off the second sample. This one holding 28.8 oz before leaking. There was also an elastic thread free in the left side, which didn't make too noticeable a difference, The plastic is amongst the most sensual I've found on a diaper, it's a shame absorbancy, construction, and shape aren't quite up to snuff.

They did last longer than the previous diaper (7 hours), but then again, I wasn't drinking as much, as you can see it held even less..

2 pounds...

A pint is a pound the world around. Total urine absorbed: 1 quart (32 ounces). Pitiful by any premium standard.

I'm rather glad I didn't try to put them through my "torture test" (get drunk and go to sleep in one - Moli super plus failed this one) - my wife would be ballistic! :D

Thats how I usually try out new diapers! Bring on the beer! :beer:

Thats how I usually try out new diapers! Bring on the beer! :beer:

It does seem like an authoritative test method - until your SO wakes up slightly before you do, reaches over to give you a hug, and cringes when she stumbles over a wet spot...

This is probably my favorite brand at the moment.

I always find the best way to wear a diaper is to wet over time and not "flood" it all at once. If you wet throughout the day and pace yourself, the diaper becomes very convenient. I like the "ABDL" discount code on the cases. Their cases are already marked down, AND you apply the 15%. Very nice!

I also noticed they ship under E.B.M. Industries (puts on Nitzer Ebb for a joke none will get), but charge "Unique Wellness" to your card. Kinda sucks if that card's on a joint account. You can probably guess the first result when googling unique wellness.

These aren't a super overnight diaper like the X-plus or 24/7, but IMO they hold a good amount considering the thickness and are most always on sale so you can get them at close to $1 per dip at case price. Really a great value.