LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punished for Bedwetting

i was punished with diapers until i was 12.. i wet about twice a month until i was like 8 and probably once a month from then on. mY mother used to say i was being lazy and wetting on purpose for attention. She would spank me.. diaper me in cloth diapers and plastic pants and then

• Like 1

My independent memory starts over a year after I was toilet trained day and night. My parents did not believe in spanking and seldom scolded, so I doubt I was ever punished in any form for bedwetting.

Yes, but spanking were going to happen anyway and my siblings and I were inured to them at a pretty young age. Every punishment possible and every reward possible was tried on me, but it didn't matter- I could not control my bladder well no matter how I tried. Around 6-7 years old the parents gave up trying, but I didn't. I'd get scolded and maybe restriction for wetting in public. Or I'd lose some privileges like watching TV or visiting friends. By then it was apparent to me that I could do nothing about it, but that never sank in with anyone else- since they could they thought I could too :crybaby: I was refused any diapers or pads (no pull-ups or larger disposables back then), I just had to suffer. The world is far better informed today, and most parents now understand that children will become dry when the child is ready if they are able to, which some are not :( You can't beat, bribe, or punish to make a child continent, though some things can encourage them to hurry along to that point as soon as they can. I think top some degree my being a DL today is because I could';t have the diapers I needed so much back in my childhood. Now that I'm an adult I can do whatever I want to, and it's diapers for me :girl_happy:

I was punished and humiliated for my constant bedwetting as a child. Having my face riubed in my wet bed and being belted for it was a regular occurance as well as being made to sleep in the same unchanged wet and smelly bed for several nights in a row. It wasn't until I was in my teens it was finally accepted I probably always would wet the bed and was left to deal with it my self following an embarrasing visit to the doctors and a referal to the continence nurse.

• Like 1

It's amazing what some of our parents though was appropriate as punishment, let alone what was even a punishable offense. I can only imagine what their parents inflicted on to them that made them think stuff like that was ok.

Personally any parent who punnishes a child for bedwetting, or who uses diapers to embaress and humiliate a child as punnishment weather it be for bedwetting or any other problem is a child abuser plain and simple!

There are still people who beat and shake children, leave them in hot cars, don't use seatbelts, are drugged out and do not feed them, molest them, don't change them and keep them clean...and a hundred other things.

Right, precious. I know my siblings and I were little monsters while growing up. Although none of us had bedwetting issues we were punished quite inappropriately at times by my biological father. As I understand it, he learned to do it from his father who certainly would have been put in jail had the media found out. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not justifying my own father's bad parenting. He should have learned what not to do by his examples, not repeated them. I am saying I think this is why it continues to this day though.

The first step toward achieving anything is believing that you can do it. I've known several people walking who were told they never would again. They believed otherwise :thumbsup: Belief won't always make it happen but without it, it will never happen so believe and try and never give up :) And encourage others to believe in themselves too- never discourage them because they may believe you and stop trying :0

• Like 1

Dang.

I'm reading all the horror stories of people punished as a kid for wetting the bed.

I guess I was just really freaking lucky, cause the one time I wet the bed as a kid, my folks just washed the sheets, said it was okay, and never mentioned it again.

Same here. I had couple of accidents in my life, perhaps I could count them on my fingers, both night or in few urgent situations, day, sometimes also #2, but I was always told, "it can happen". No punishment, no teasing, no fuss.

It's probably because you and I are much younger than the folks posting their experience with punishment for bedwetting this thread , our parents are maybe the same generation as them., maybe slighly younger?

It's amazing what some of our parents though was appropriate as punishment, let alone what was even a punishable offense. I can only imagine what their parents inflicted on to them that made them think stuff like that was ok.