LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your car

Maybe this has been done before: sorry if it's a repeat.

What car/cars so you own?

Mine are a vauxhall vectra c estate and a land rover discovery 2 v8 which I love. It's our fun family car that drinks the gas like hell!

I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I bought it new but already have over 150k miles on it, and a few dings. I'm

rough on it too, and have had to rebuild the engine and transmission. No other vehicle I have ever owned had been able to keep up with me for long either, so I'm impressed with it.

Oh, I also have a 2009 Chevy 2500 that my wife and I inherited from my father in law. He bought it new too, and it only has 23k miles of it! It also has an in-the-bed camper, but we only really use it for recreation, heavy hauling, and as a backup vehicle.

I have a 2010 Ford Ranger supercab 4x4 that I bought new and use for work and towing my 22 ft. Prowler travel trailer.

A 1998 Mercury Mystique v6 that the wife drives.

I also have a 1996 Ford 1920 4x4 tractor with a bucket loader.

Awwww I love cars I'm a pure petrol head. At the min I've a mk 5 golf gti which I've tuned to about 270 bhp and then for a sunny Sunday I've an impreza p1 (one of the 2door subarus). I've build it myself and added quiet a few up rated parts. It's running about 450bhp

A tidy little orange (colour is very important!) Vauxhall Corsa with an easytronic gearbox. That's 'semi automatic' in English.

I asked around about them when they first came out. After some comparison I found a new "smart" car actually cost more than a lot of small sedans like toyotas and kias. They actually get less gas mileage too!

It turns out owning one is more of a status thing that just makes people feel like they are being more environmentally friendly.

Still way better than my chevy 2500 though, but of course they have very different purposes...

• 4 weeks later...

I had a 2012 Kia Rio, which got totaled in a parking lot, and I could've been killed had I been putting groceries in the trunk. Then I got a 2013 Ford Focus. Horrible first week, back and forth to the dealer five times. (faulty cylinder wire). Now I've since traded in that hunk of junk for my 2014 Ford Fusion, which I love so far. no problems out of this one (knock on wood).

I had a 2012 Kia Rio, which got totaled in a parking lot, and I could've been killed had I been putting groceries in the trunk. Then I got a 2013 Ford Focus. Horrible first week, back and forth to the dealer five times. (faulty cylinder wire). Now I've since traded in that hunk of junk for my 2014 Ford Fusion, which I love so far. no problems out of this one (knock on wood).

I've seen similar but only in modified cars. Can a stock smart car even reach 105?

I know that the US only has one model that everyone calls the "Smart Car", but there are three models over here - ForTwo, ForFour and Roadster.

• 3 weeks later...