LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camp Natu ( diaper camp) back to diapers

nini_diaper

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe smiled. She wasn't even diapered, but she hoped the staff wouldn't notice. She just wanted to be away from everything for a while. She had been very stressed recently and decided to go to the soccer field to practice her crosses. She laced up her cleats and made her way to the field.

"Um.... Sure". Chloe was a little confused as to why she was being called over, but then she realized that it was probably because they noticed that she wasn't wearing a diaper. It wasn't really that hard to notice, everyone else had noticeable bulges in that region. She thought it best to approach with a smile, and then brushed her hair back so that it wouldn't fall into her eyes. "Is there anything I can do"?

" I'll be over there with chloe, please wait here." I say an make my way to you out of whispering distance and ask Chloe quietly" Sweetie I couldn't help but notice your not wearing a diaper if it cause your embarrassed you have nothing to fear." I say warmly with my hands near my belly button.

( please wait till the encounter is over an well continue, an zander I'll get right to ya after this, angel if ya willing find a way to bring the focus of the moment to both you an zander id much appreciate it.)

I stand and look a little shocked that this other girl had just sat down on the ground. I shift my weight trying to ease the pain of my developing diaper rash. Being too shy to say anything I continue looking around and trying to get a feel for this place. (Sorry if I'm out of turn; I wanted to throw something in to show I'm still in this. :))

" yes sweetie , let's head to the nursery cabin you all will be sleeping in an get those who need their diapers changed."

I lead you all to nursery cabin 1 an hold the door open for y'all.

Faith looks around a bit in the cabin it was larger than it looked form the outside. She wanted to ask about who was going to be sleeping with who, but was still too shy. She kept shifting her weight getting uncomfortable in the leaky pull-up that had started to give her a bad rash.

I see faith shifting her weight an squat down in front of you " Let's get you changed faith an some other care takers are already in the room an help those who needa change to.