LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

Once again, excellent work. Part of me loves the rather slow pace of the story (each chapter seems to take us just a half-step closer) but at the same time I can't help but always want more! :)

Guest clinediap

Chapter Sixteen

Summer found herself sweating almost instantly, squirming uncomfortably beneath her restrictive blankets. It was worst for her poor bottom, hot and red and still slightly stinging from all the abuse it had suffered that day, encased not only beneath her covers, but also the thick padding and crinkling plastic of her Pamper. The rest of her body was warm, too, as the day's heat had yet to really begin to fade away, since it was so early, but her crotch felt like it was in a sauna.

"Please let me out," she begged quietly from behind her pacifier, figuring it didn't matter if her words were heard or not, since she was desperate enough to try talking to an inanimate object, thrashing against the blankets practically chaining her to the bed. It could have been her imagination, but they seemed to feel less tight to her now than they had at naptime, giving her a little - though not much - hope. She whimpered softly as a sudden cramp ran through her body, one that signaled the inevitable, horrible result of that castor oil she'd been force fed earlier that day. She knew she couldn't hold it back forever, or, judging from her vague memories of the times when she'd been a kid that her mother had made her drink the stuff for constipation, very long at all, but she wasn't about to give in so soon. She bit down hard on her pacifier, eyes tearing up slightly as she fought with her own body, forcing her muscles to calm back down.

She did it, but only barely, and she knew that the next time, or, at the latest, the time after that, she wouldn't be able to, not like this. She stared down at herself in the darkness of her room, her eyes having adjusted just enough to show her the outline of her own body under her covers. "Get out," she urged herself in an indecipherable mumble. "Get free." She focused on her right arm, watching the corresponding lump in her blankets while she wriggled it. At first, she could see no movement, but, just as she was about to give up, she saw the slightest twitch in the fabric.

Delighted, and a little shocked, she began to work again, concentrating more and more on the struggle, charting the slow progress. It felt like swimming through Jell-O - no, not even that, swimming through a solid steel wall - but she could see her arm getting closer and closer to the top of the blanket, to freedom. She began to worry that, even if she managed it, she'd be too tired to do anything more, as she was practically soaked in sweat from the exertion of freeing just this one arm, but she knew she had to try.

Unfortunately for her, it was right in the middle of this exercise that her bowels made their next attempt to expel themselves. Before she could truly register what was going on, she felt a rush of thick, warm mush push itself into her diaper, pressed tightly against her bottom by the thick, snugly secured padding. "No," she whined, immediately ignoring her arm and going back to working at controlling this other part of her, refusing to soil herself any further just yet. She sniffled softly as she felt the mess growing slightly, wondering if it was, indeed, already too late, then was overcome with relief as the wave of filth stopped. She lowered her head back onto her pillow with a sigh, feeling worn out. This was all an awful lot of work, she thought. And for what?

But just giving up meant filling her diaper like the toddler this spell so wanted her to become. The fact that she'd been able to resist this much gave her hope, made her think that, despite how apparently hopeless it had seemed before now, that there was a chance that she could break free on her own. She went back to the work of wriggling free, feeling almost like a mother giving birth as she watched in amazement while her arm popped out from under the covers.

From there, things got a little easier. Having one limb free, she was able to use it to help herself pull her other arm free. It was a definite improvement, though still not good enough. Taking care to put as little of her arms beneath the blankets as possible, she grasped her covers in her hands, and tried to pull them back, gasping with the wasted effort. While they had settled in to fill in the space left by her arms, the covers were, otherwise, not moving. She thought for a moment, trying to decide what to do.

Her bottom contracted again, and she quickly moved her hands down her body pressing in on her crotch from the outside, crinkling her nose as the movement squished the mass in her diaper around. Otherwise, it didn't seem to do any good, though she wasn't sure if that was because of the thickness, and stiffness, of her diaper, or the covers. Still, once again, by some miracle, she managed to delay full release, winding up only slightly messier.

She grasped the tops of her blankets again and tried to yank them aside, but still, they refused to move. She mused for a moment, then began to push on them, as if they were the lid of a coffin, which produced an identical effect. Luckily, that was just what she was hoping for. While pushing on it from the outside, she wriggled the rest of her body, trying to find the leverage to push herself up and out from the inside. She was thrilled to find that it seemed to work, though less so to feel another part of her body join in on the pushing, pumping another round of mush into the seat of her diaper, making her exodus all the more disgusting as her bottom slide across her sheets, slowly making its way out, a butterfly emerging from its cocoon.

She barely had room at the head of her bed to sit - square on her squishy, stinky bottom, though she knew there wasn't anything she could do about that, much as she would have liked to - as she began the final part of the ordeal, getting her legs free, but she managed, just barely to contort herself enough to do it. Every part of her felt sore as she popped out from under the oppressing blankets, and the air felt cool and refreshing against her bare - other than around her diaper, which felt warmer than ever - skin. She wasn't sure what she was going to do from there, but whatever it was could wait a moment while she relaxed, she was sure.

The blankets had tightened down around the bed now, giving her a nice, smooth surface to stretch out onto, without having to worry about accidently sliding back underneath them and finding herself trapped again. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to catch her breath, formulating a plan. By now, Valerie was probably reading in her room, like the little nerd she was, so if she could just get up and make her way there, maybe, just maybe, she'd find a way to convince her to take her to the bathroom and un-tape her diaper, just long enough to prevent a full-scale accident. Of course, she had no guarantee it would work, but it seemed like her best bet.

She squirmed slightly as she felt something rubbing against the skin of her legs, tickling her just a tad. For a moment, she just assumed it was the cat, jumping up to see her, and it was another couple seconds before her eyes shot open in alarm. They didn't have a cat. They never had.

What she saw instead made her want to cry. Her blankets had begun to raise on their own, levitating up from the corners, and in between her legs, leaving her lying in the middle of what could almost be thought of as a hammock. "Let me go!" she mumbled, trying to sit up, to get away before they did whatever they were plotting. As if they were waiting for her voice to strike, they fell in, wrapping her up. She thrashed and fought against them, not wanting to be trapped again, feeling their soft, firm embrace against every part of her below her neck. All of that had been for nothing... No matter what way she moved, she could still feel them against her.

But she could move, she realized after a moment. Glancing down at herself, she realized that she hadn't just been wrapped up in the blankets, like she'd thought. The blankets had transformed into a thick, footed sleeper. She could see a row of snaps in the crotch, and as she reached down to touch them, she saw that, in addition to the feet, the sleeper had mittens, too, and the cloth on them looked especially thick. While she had no doubt she wouldn't have been able to un-do them anyway, her every attempt at grasping the snaps, or the flap they held closed, was foiled by the mittens. She didn't see a zipper, and assumed there was one on the back, but she doubted she'd have been able to get ahold if it, either.

Summer groaned in frustration. Could she even open her door with this thing on? She didn't think so. So much for looking for help from Valerie... Or even trying to sneak out and over to the old woman's house to beg for mercy. She was just as trapped as she had been before, except now she had the pointless comfort of being able to move around, even if it was just a little.

Still, she wasn't about to have let herself go through all that without at least attempting to take advantage of her newfound mobility. She stared over at her door, gritting her teeth in resolve, and sat up, starting to spin around and off her bed. The change happened so fast that, when she felt her feet smack against something - cushioned somewhat by her sleeper, though it was still painful - she had no idea what it was, not even able to acknowledge the existence of the bars that had sprung up from the side of her bed out of nowhere for another few seconds.

When she did, her eyes grew wide, and she rolled over to the other side of her bed, only to find them there, too. Anxiously, she scrambled, clumsily, to her feet, whimpering as she stared up at the top railing, seemingly still as far above her head as it had been while she was lying down. She was in a crib now, and she wasn't getting out. She was still reeling from that when the next cramp hit her, and, stunned as she was by the thoroughness of this latest trap, it barely even occurred to her to fight against it. She felt her body squatting down slightly, felt her bottom open up, felt her diaper begin to fill, in earnest this time.

By the time she snapped out of her funk, into a full, and horrifying, realization of what was going on, it was too late to stop it. Any attempt at stemming the flow only seemed to encourage it to go faster. She felt the thick paste covering what felt like every inch of her skin, before it started pushing outward, forming a large lump in the seat of her diaper, ballooning the back out with its mass.

As it finished, her body, worn out with the effort of that, and her other ultimately futile struggles, gave out, knees buckling and dumping her straight down onto her bulging bottom. But it wasn't until her bladder let go as well a moment later that she burst into tears. She tried to tell herself that crying wasn't going to solve anything, but she couldn't help it. She was hot, tired, humiliated, and messy. She was sure that there was no way she'd be able to get to sleep like that, though, despite what she'd thought, she found her tears helping after all, as it was far easier to cry herself to sleep, lying on her tummy, than she'd expected.

• Like 4

I had wondered how this was going to be done.

I LIKE it. I wonder how this is going to affect the family now?

Before the changes didn't affect the view that she is doing this to herself. The missing car, the altered memories.... Nothing that really affected everyone's reality. What now, how does the family see the crib, that she bought it herself... or worse? How will her new reality be reflected, and will she lose all her memories leaving her a big baby or maybe to become a REAL baby? Will she still be a mature woman mentally, with a lack of her past memories? This was a big part of the story to me, I've got a feeling we're nearing the end. And what an end it will be. Dammit, I wish I could write this well. I hope she stays an adult. But I'll take whatever I can get.

Brilliant so far. Thanks for posting this.

I look forward to coming here and seeing updates.

• Like 1

Dear Clinediap, I'm amazed at your volume of output and really enjoying your story. One grammatical criticism though; you use way too many commas. Read back one of your paragraphs aloud. You should only use a comma either where you you would need to take a breath while reading aloud, or to separate two sentences containing different actions. Make your sentences a bit shorter instead, or use a the word 'and' more often.

Also try and reduce your number of qualifiers. You use the phrase 'a little...' a little too often. :rolleyes:

Loving your work.

hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

Dear Clinediap, I'm amazed at your volume of output and really enjoying your story. One grammatical criticism though; you use way too many commas. Read back one of your paragraphs aloud. You should only use a comma either where you you would need to take a breath while reading aloud, or to separate two sentences containing different actions. Make your sentences a bit shorter instead, or use a the word 'and' more often.

Also try and reduce your number of qualifiers. You use the phrase 'a little...' a little too often. :rolleyes:

Loving your work.

What are you the grammer police! Good job, enjoying the story

Loving your work.

That is incorrect. You don't use a comma where you need to take a breath; you use a comma when one is required. You also never use a comma to separate two sentences; you use a semicolon. While I did see a few comma splices (or what you referred to as using a comma to separate two sentences containing different actions) and several uses of commas to separate restrictive clauses (as opposed to non-restrictive clauses, where commas are required), the comma use was appropriate. In fact, some of the choices for comma use are stylistic.

You also suggest that Clinediap use shorter sentences or sprinkle the word "and" around needlessly. Don't tell the author to dumb down his or her sentences because you have trouble following them. The sentence length is appropriate. In fact, the sentences vary in size from a few words to long, multi-line, complex sentences, which is what you are supposed to do.

If you are going to act as the grammar police, please make sure that you are correct when you are attempting to "correct" other people.

• Like 2

Let's not turn this story into an argument about how to properly write stories.Please. Instead let us just say "thank-you" to Clinediaper, for writing such a remarkable story that we are all wanting more of. So with that in mind "thank-you" Clinediaper and please keep up the excellent work soon.

• Like 2

Please don't pay any attention to those you criticize your work Clinediap. Contrary to their opinion, your Work is Excellent! Please do continue at your nearest convenience! Thanks!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

While I do appreciate you guys' defense, and comments in general, there really is no need (for the former... I always like to see more of the latter ^-^). There's nothing wrong with providing constructive criticism, and I'm sure that's what it was meant as. WriteandLeft is correct that some of my comma use is stylistic, but even so, I'm aware that I use too many, just as I've noticed "a little" and "a bit" creeping into my writing more than they really should. It's perfectly fair to point those things out, and I appreciate you trying to help, Babyjennie. I've been trying to fix those things, but now that I know someone else has noticed, I'll try even harder. Though, to be honest, I have no intention of replacing commas with "and" - that's very much a stylistic choice for me, and while it may not be technically correct, I personally like the way it reads that way better.

• Like 1

Dear Clinediap, I certainly didn't intend stirring up such a hornet's nest! As you probably know, I write AB fiction myself, and the (constructive) criticism I gave you is applicable to my own writing. I have to re-read and edit my work multiple times to reduce the number of over-long, complicated sentences and break them into more managable, easier-to-read chunks. It's kinder to your readers. When I write, I tend to put in commas when I pause to think, rather than placing them where they belong. On re-reading, I usually eliminate half my commas, to give you some idea. I realise it's a stylistic thing, I just didn't want you to go overboard.

Thanks for defending me against some of your more overzealous readers, too. One of the reasons we (should) post our work online is so people can pick up our mistakes. While I love reading positive comments, it's great to read some constuctive criticism too. I can't believe how many of my mistakes have been pointed out by some of my readers, thus allowing me the chance to correct the problem and re-post the edited version. If people attack those who try to give our writers constructive criticism, your readers won't be game to give you any corrections or advice. And what's the point of that?

I'm still loving your slowly-evolving 'dominated diapered damsel' story, and eagerly await your next posting. Keep pounding away at that keyboard. Your writing is getting better with every chapter you post. Well done again, you!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Guest clinediap

Chapter Seventeen

"Oh," said the voice, sounding somewhere between bored and upset, "You're here."

Summer sat up quickly, head spinning slightly as she looked around, nothing seeming right somehow, but in a way she simply couldn't put her finger on. "Umm... Yes, I am? Sorry, I must have just fallen asleep... There's a lot of steps in this place, and I was carrying all my stuff up by myself, and..."

"Carrying?" the other girl snorted, drawing her head back slightly as if the very concept were utterly disgusting to her. "You DO know where we are, don't you?" A Siamese cat hopped up onto the other bed in the room, rubbing its head against the girl's leg before giving her a stare that felt almost identical to the girl's.

Summer blinked a time or two, not quite sure how to answer that. She knew she should know, and it felt like it was right on the tip of her tongue, yet at the same time, she wasn't sure at all. Before she could say anything, the girl shook her head. "Oh, that's right. You're a first year."

"Uh-huh," Summer nodded. "And you're a sophomore, right? That's what I thought I read, but I wasn't sure, because it seemed odd that they'd pair us up, but then I thought it was cool, since I really don't kno..."

"Yeah, yeah, just cool it, Sabrina. I'm not going to be your mentor or anything dumb like that. I live here, and you... Also live here. That's it. I'm sure one of the other freshies will snap and you'll be moved in with their roomie before long, so I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you."

Summer opened her mouth to at least correct the girl on what her name was, but she was already gone. "Okay," she called lamely, waving to the door as it swung closed. "See you later, then!" She rolled her eyes and added a quiet, "Bitch," under her breath. She wasn't used to that sort of thing - someone else acting all high and mighty towards her. She liked to think she was fair towards her squad, and most of the rest of the girls at her high school, but she certainly had enough power that she didn't have to tolerate anyone treating her like that, and didn't. This was a whole different world, though. Nobody here cared that she'd been head cheerleader, least of all, apparently, her roommate.

"You're not going to start crying, are you?"

"Screw you, I'm allowed to be homesick," Summer sulked, crossing her arms. "My mom couldn't even help me move in, because..." She glanced up then, still not quite sure why exactly her mother hadn't been there to see her off, until she remembered her roommate had left, and she saw who had just spoken to her. It was the cat, sitting on the other bed, calmly licking its paw.

"Sure, you're allowed to do anything you want," the cat told her, sounding as close to a shrug as she could imagine any voice with no physical actions to back it up could sound. "I just can't imagine anyone in their right mind being disappointed about NOT being somewhere they aren't allowed to be their true self."

"I was my true self!" she insisted.

"Oh, really? Then why are you still wearing their clothes?" Summer glanced down to find herself in her cheerleading uniform, even though she was pretty sure she hadn't been wearing it a second ago, since she felt quite sure she'd left it in her closet at home. "Instead of your uniform?" Summer's head shot up as she saw a spark of light from the corner of her eye, not quick enough to see anything besides the red and white of her uniform melting into a solid black.

She looked back down, seeing a short black dress on herself now, the hem jagged, the sleeves long and large, hanging down from her wrists like the dark, unfathomable mouths of a pair of caves. She reached up, unsurprised to find a large, pointy hat on top of her head to complete the look. "I don't think this is right," she said, setting the hat down on the bed beside her.

"It must be," the cat countered. "Didn't the website say you had to be qualified in order to see it?"

"Oh, the website," she nodded, suddenly remembering it, at least in a fuzzy sort of way. "That wasn't real, though."

"Good point. I guess this is all you're qualified to be, then." Light seemed to gather in the cat's eye for a second, then Summer gasped as she felt something growing between her legs, head tilting downward yet again to watch the skirt of her dress being pushed up as a diaper appeared beneath it, growing out from her crotch like an inflating beach ball. She tried to protest, only to feel her mouth filling with the taste of rubber as what turned out to be a pacifier when she tried, unsuccessfully, to take it out, sprouted from there. She reached down to try to tear off her diaper, but it just kept expanding relentlessly, pushing her further and further off the bed. While she still could, she stood up, legs feeling oddly short and stubby now, with so much padding between them.

She only stayed standing for a few seconds, at best, her new position giving her diaper even more room to grow, which it took advantage of gladly, inflating quickly enough to knock her off her feet. She squeaked from behind her pacifier and fell...

Right onto the pile of mushy mess in the seat of her diaper. Her eyes sprang open at the sensation as she fought to catch her breath. It was only a dream. It said something about how absurd her real life had become that the dream had felt almost more like reality than anything she'd experienced the day before.

She squirmed as she sat there, considering that, nearly gagging as she felt the contents of her diaper squidging between her legs. She could understand why babies cried to be changed now, almost wishing she could do the same. Instead, she clumsily got to her feet, steadying herself on the bars of her crib, and waited for someone to come check on her. It wouldn't be too long, she was sure - as much as they'd been treating her like a toddler, surely they wouldn't let her go too long without making sure she was all right.

The diaper sagged heavily between her legs, a constant, humiliating reminder of what she'd done before going to sleep the night before, as if she needed more of one than the fresh reminder of what it had felt like to sit in it, or the constant feeling of the Pamper pressing it against her skin. It didn't help that her skin - everywhere, but inside her diaper especially - already felt gross and sweaty from having spent the night trapped in the heavy sleeper. The fabric itself felt slightly damp from the inside. The inside of her gloves was almost as wet as her diaper, the extra thick padding making her palms sweat extra hard, so that she had a feeling that, if the confining mittens vanished, she'd still be unable to do anything with her hands for a few minutes.

She realized nobody was coming at about the same time that she felt her bladder start to beg for relief. She started to reach for her crotch, but couldn't bring herself to try to press her hands there; she started to press her legs together, only to think better of it. Much as she hated to admit it, her diaper was already well-used. It was no use torturing herself trying to avoid adding a little more waste to it. Before she could think too much about exactly what she was doing, she squatted down and, closing her eyes to pretend she was in the bathroom, let go. As soon as the stream of urine began, she stopped it automatically, wrinkling her nose as she felt the mess closest to her skin turning softer and squishier.

She looked over towards her window, cursing the heavy curtains for doing their job. She had no idea what time it was, whether it was still the middle of the night, or if it was morning already. As early as she'd been put to bed, she couldn't imagine herself sleeping too late, but after the day she'd had, it wasn't entirely out of the question. While she wasn't looking forward to what this day had in store for her, she didn't want to be stuck waiting for hours before being changed, either.

She managed to get a few more drops of pee out, but her bladder had turned shy all of the sudden, or self-conscious about what it was being asked to do. Sighing, she lowered herself back onto the mattress of her crib, grabbing her pillow and hugging it to her chest as she lay down on her stomach. She tried to go back to sleep, but any time she got close, her bladder would start to ache again, only to refuse to empty more than a short, unsatisfying burst, seemingly just enough to keep her from bursting. After all that work to keep herself from wetting her Pull-Up the day before, it was hard to believe how annoyed she was getting over not being able to do so now.

After what felt like hours of squirming on her stomach, her body finally got desperate enough to move beyond that initial spurt, though at first it didn't seem as if it would. Her bladder hesitated again, as it had been, only this time it was just a pause, and a moment later it started back up, soaking into her already heavy diaper, flowing towards the front because of how she was positioned. She wrinkled her nose and sat up, but it was already too late. Sighing, she lowered herself back down, staring out towards her door, bored and hot, stinky and uncomfortable, helpless to change any of that, wondering how much longer she was going to have to wait.

• Like 4

Great chapter again

So Tummy Summy eventually had no choice but to mess her diaper...

I hope Heather won't be to mean to the poor little thing, and that she'll manage to keep embarassment at a minimum.But I may be wrong.