LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced boy into a baby girl rp?

Foxjoy

I'm looking for someone to rp with me.

My character being a teenage boy forced to be a baby girl.

I would like to rp on skype but email or anywhere else is fine too

Adam groaned. "Coming!" He yelled. Adam makes his way to the dinner table. He takes a seat, "So, what's for dinner?" He asked impatiently.

"Ehhh I'm not hungry..." He said pushing the plate away. Adam glare at his mom and rolled his eyes "Boring as hell... And no homework." It was clearly a lie as many papers that was need to be done was crumbled in his backpack. "I'm just gonna go back to my room or something."

"Hold on mister. You are not doing well in school so even if you have no home work I want you to review everything you did in class today 15 minutes for each class." I walk over and get your book bag off the hook by the door and set it in front of you. "Now you will sit here at the table and do it while I eat dinner."

Adam glared at her. "I can do my homework myself! I don't need you to watch me do my homework. I'm not a baby!" he yelled at her. He pushed his backpack onto the ground and then got up to leave to his room.

Adam felt like he was a feather when his mother picked him up. She spanked him pretty hard. It might of been from the stress of Adam or something else. Adam looked over to her and nodded. "Ok ok ok! J-just please stop!" he said as he was almost about to tear up.

Adam found it strange that his mother held his hand. Reluctantly he sat do and started to do his homework. At the corner of his eye he spotted a few boxes, filled with pink stuff, but he couldn't make what it was. He ignored it and after a few hours he went up to his room and went to bed.

While he was sleeping I am able to do my finishing touch to the nursery. We have a three bedroom home and we hardly go into this bedroom until now. I have redone it into the cutest baby girl nursery ever. Once I'm done I go to bed.

"Adam wake up it's Friday and time for school. Get in tbd shower I'll have breakfast for you down stairs."

Adam awakes from his sleep and walks down stairs to get breakfast. "Morning..." he felt a little awkward around his mom because of yesterday. He sat down at the table and looked at his mom. "So did you make me breakfast or should I get myself food." he looked over at a high chair that was big enough for him to fit in. "Um..."

"Oh baby I got breakfast it will be ready shortly. That is if you even eat my meal this time." She says giving him a guilt trip after last night. "Now I better not hear anything about late home work or even miss behaving in class today."