LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Been Bad Come Get A Spankin!

Michelle

Mommy Michelle here and this is my little office.

If you are a child any age and you have done something bad to deserve a spanking, then come right in my office. Give me a brief description of what you did and your age.

Small kids get a hand spanking over my lap while older kids get a more intense one. If you are 18 or over, well honey you better be ready for a really good spanking! Now in the corner is my cabinet where I keep all my spanking tools. I have a simple hair brush, small paddle as well as switches, belts, and whips.

Now those who say they are little get an age appropiete spanking and will be realistic. Adults get a more intense spanking and can be naughty...

See you soon...:rolleyes:

I am an adult and i have been naughty. I messed in my diaper in a public place and i shouldn't have but i didn't care i just did it.When iwas confronted about it italked back and i shouldn't have done that either. I was a bad boy

Dear Mummy Michelle

I have been very bad boy im age 14 i have being lieing and swear to my trecher, not doing my homework, i keep wetting my big boy pants and play with my slef to

Very Badboy873

Come on in and sit down, I say to the young child as her enters my office. The child as made several infractions and his naughty ways need to be dealt with. I look over his folder and read out what he has been doing wrong.

Lying

Swearing

no homework

peeing in your pants

Playing with yourself ewww

OK Sooo it looks like you been a BAD BOY!!

Hon I really don't wanna do this but I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a SPANKING!!

Now I want you to pull down your pants and underwear, then come over here and lay across my lap!

I open my desk drawer and take out a paddle with holes drilled in it!

I am an adult and i have been naughty. I messed in my diaper in a public place and i shouldn't have but i didn't care i just did it.When iwas confronted about it italked back and i shouldn't have done that either. I was a bad boy

I open the door to my office and call you in.

Come on in young sir.

I have you step inside and I close the door. I read and go over what you did.

Sooo going poo poo in public are you? That is DISGUSTING!!

OK I think I will give you a really good spanking to make you remember not to go stinky in your pants in public again, and if you wanna talk back to me, I promise it will be the very last time!

I have you stand in front of me and I untape your diaper. I remove the diaper and lucky for me its not a messy stinky one.

OK I want you to stand in front of that couch and bend over with your hands on the couch.

While I wait for him to do that, I open a cabinet and take out a heavy switch...One that will leave scratches!

Come on in and sit down, I say to the young child as her enters my office. The child as made several infractions and his naughty ways need to be dealt with. I look over his folder and read out what he has been doing wrong.

Lying

Swearing

no homework

peeing in your pants

Playing with yourself ewww

OK Sooo it looks like you been a BAD BOY!!

Hon I really don't wanna do this but I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a SPANKING!!

Now I want you to pull down your pants and underwear, then come over here and lay across my lap!

I open my desk drawer and take out a paddle with holes drilled in it!

I pull down my pants then my very wet underwear but stop when i see the paddle with hole drilled in them i start to say "im sorry mum im very sorry plasce dont use the paddle" i say while walking over to you then i go over your lap

As you undo my diaper and i'm left standing there in all my glory a stange wave of excitment runs thru my body. It's an emotion i've never felt when being punished. I go the couch and turn away from you and bend over quickly as i sense it soon will be difficult to hide this feeling.

I pull down my pants then my very wet underwear but stop when i see the paddle with hole drilled in them i start to say "im sorry mum im very sorry plasce dont use the paddle" i say while walking over to you then i go over your lap

Seeing that you have on wet underwear, I pull off your pants and undies.

Sweetie its one thing to wet your pants, from now on you come to me when you have an accident.

But lying and no home work? Your getting a good spanking for that.

With that said I begin to punish the young boy.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Sweetie are you gonna do your homework and not lie to your teacher?

Well?

As you undo my diaper and i'm left standing there in all my glory a stange wave of excitment runs thru my body. It's an emotion i've never felt when being punished. I go the couch and turn away from you and bend over quickly as i sense it soon will be difficult to hide this feeling.

I notice the young adult has a look that he is maybe going to enjoy this and if so, I'll make sure he gets a really good spankin!

When he bends over I see his rosy bottom sticking out. I examine his cheeky butt for the proper place to use my switch. Once I'm ready to spank, I state...Hon you should never poop your pants in public again, I do hope to teach you a good lesson and that you will come to me when you have an accident. With that said, I get a good grip on the switch and go to work.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP!!!

Sweetie are you going to go poopy in public places again?

Well?

Seeing that you have on wet underwear, I pull off your pants and undies.

Sweetie its one thing to wet your pants, from now on you come to me when you have an accident.

But lying and no home work? Your getting a good spanking for that.

With that said I begin to punish the young boy.

Sweetie are you gonna do your homework and not lie to your teacher?

Well?

Yes mummy Yes mummy i wont lie to the trecher and i proime to do my homework mommy i say while cry a lot

You put me in my pjs and send me to living room to do my homework while you make dinner while later you still have to do the rest of my spanking when you come to the living room you see my sat down on the table but insted of doing my homework im on my psp play a game when u look at my homework all i have do is juat my name on it and then you see a wet path on my pj shorts

(my real name Stephen)

With each snap of the switch i feel the pain but also a great amount of pleasure i try to answer mommy but the words won't come. More snaps of the switch and tears well in my eyes it is then i realise that i'm totally aroused and cannot hide that fact anymore. I try to speak again and get out soft no i won't and hope that mommy won't see me this way.

Yes mummy Yes mummy i wont lie to the trecher and i proime to do my homework mommy i say while cry a lot

You put me in my pjs and send me to living room to do my homework while you make dinner while later you still have to do the rest of my spanking when you come to the living room you see my sat down on the table but insted of doing my homework im on my psp play a game when u look at my homework all i have do is juat my name on it and then you see a wet path on my pj shorts

(my real name Stephen)

I go in the living room and catch you playing a video game.

I say in a calm but firm voice, Alright stand up young man, stand up right now!

I notice your jammies are wet as well. So your not doing your homework or going to the bathroom! You can't even put that down to go potty?

I pull your jammies down and make you step out of them. I take my wooden spoon and proceed to give you some smacks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Now get that homework done! I go in your bedroom to get another pair of PJ bottoms.

With each snap of the switch i feel the pain but also a great amount of pleasure i try to answer mommy but the words won't come. More snaps of the switch and tears well in my eyes it is then i realise that i'm totally aroused and cannot hide that fact anymore. I try to speak again and get out soft no i won't and hope that mommy won't see me this way.

Alright now lay on the couch on your back so that I can get you in a fresh diaper...:blush:

I go in the living room and catch you playing a video game.

I say in a calm but firm voice, Alright stand up young man, stand up right now!

I notice your jammies are wet as well. So your not doing your homework or going to the bathroom! You can't even put that down to go potty?

I pull your jammies down and make you step out of them. I take my wooden spoon and proceed to give you some smacks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Now get that homework done! I go in your bedroom to get another pair of PJ bottoms.

When you walk into my room over to my drewers for a clean per of pjs you notes something under my bed it my report card and a note from my trecher to you from last week and 3 very wet per on boxer (dry now but small of pee and 2 other per of pjs buttoms you read my report card it very bed not one good grade and some till you that im not showing up to class and the note from my trecher just see that i now when i need the totilt for a pee but just dont go

I have just done my homework just as you come down stars you sand me to the couner with 3 more hit with the spoon and then you bring the things downstars and you have a quick look at my homework at Maths (not my bast class) you see that i have to eve try to do my bast but white any number on the paper

Stephen why is my little boy having such a hard time at school and why do you put your wet pee stand PJ's under your bed?

I proceed to spank you some more.

Plasce :crybaby: mummy :crybaby: no more my my button very sore mummy

I till you why im have a hard time it school becasuse school c***p and boreing mummy and i dont went you to find out about me wet on prporse mummy

Plasce :crybaby: mummy :crybaby: no more my my button very sore mummy

I till you why im have a hard time it school becasuse school c***p and boreing mummy and i dont went you to find out about me wet on prporse mummy

Well you have to go to school baby and you have to do all your homework.

If you wear a diaper to school, you need to let your teacher know when your wet.

Well you have to go to school baby and you have to do all your homework.

If you wear a diaper to school, you need to let your teacher know when your wet.

BUT SCHHOL F****K C***P MUM AND IM I BIG BOY MUMMY! shourt at you then you my ear pull me to couner and put me there for an hour while you get the tea ready

As i ask you to put a daiper on me i start to pee a bit in my pjs

I feel a wave of disgust as I touch you and feel you pee,

I calmly remove your bottoms after I know you finished going pee.