LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hollow Butt Plugs

On 8/30/2015 at 0:45 PM, BabyLock said:

Yeah install this hollow butt plug WITH THE SHOWER SHOT ADAPTER and score a new round of anal cleanliness !

When disconnected best to be in an enclosed bath facility as the stuff is really going to hit the fan ceiling and everything else.

Primed and ready for BLAST OFF into anal orbit.

Best to use CAUTION with this arrangement - no idea what internal organs are not going to take to the intense power of

water pressure.

1326321336304-1396733479.jpeg

Water Pressure in a home is about 20 psi. out here where I'm at, the well runs 40 to 60 PSI, Not something I would play around with hence it could probably do some serious irreversible

Serious damage? How about it killing you if your intestines burst? :o Peritonitis is extremely hard to treat because there's nothing inside to protect your body organs so many can be affected. DO NOT play with toys like this, the risk is simply too high should things go wrong.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
On 5/24/2016 at 3:57 AM, BabyLock said:
I don't know how to read metrics. I can get about 2 inches in but I don't know what that is in metric ?

Metric inches to centimeters: multiply by 2.54 (round to 2.5 for estimate)

Metric pounds to kilograms: divide by 2.2

Metric ounce to milliliter: multiply by 29.5 (round to 30 for estimate)

Fahrenheit to celcius: (F - 32) * 5/9 (just memorize a few. 0c = freezing water, 21c = comfy, 37c = body temp, 100c = boiling water)

Memorize four small numbers and you can communicate in measurements with the rest of the world :)

I was just wondering what kind of demand there is out there for good fitting hollow butt plug that force you to fill your diaper/pants whether you want to or not. I'm testing different designs that stay in well on their own with no belts or things attached to them. They stay in well too while asleep, so you may wake up with a surprise in the morning. fairly comfortable sitting or standing, but you will know something is still there. Looking for feed back to see it it would be a good thing to bring to the internet market...

Peematrix

Just go to your doctor and get a mild asetiva injected into your anus. That way you can't control your self.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Dunham said:

I'm a long way from you. I wanted to meet up with you. That makes me sad

It is a shame actually. I find it so difficult to find a person that would like to experiment with "hollow plugs"

• 5 months later...

Conceptually, the idea of expanding the top part after insertion could reduce the length of the hollow tunnel portion. A shorter tunnel length is beneficial for this. But the more it expands inside, the more painful it'll end up being to keep in.

It also gets bad reviews about being painful and coming right back out. See below.

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Claw-Expanding-Anal-Dilator/dp/B01IFB7VOS#customerReviews

Conceptually, the idea of expanding the top part after insertion could reduce the length of the hollow tunnel portion. A shorter tunnel length is beneficial for this. But the more it expands inside, the more painful it'll end up being to keep in.

It also gets bad reviews about being painful and coming right back out. See below.

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Claw-Expanding-Anal-Dilator/dp/B01IFB7VOS#customerReviews

It's got to hurt like hell to take it out

As you pull it out and those little tabs come together and pinch your skin in between them.

"OUCH"

• 6 months later...

I took the time (yawn) to read all the previous posts, mostly out of curiosity. While it does sound interesting, I must admit, even for me it sounds a bit extreme. Always wary of any anal insertion. Since I experience severe bowel urgency anyway, I think this would be overdoing it a bit. I need to take several (3 to 5 large doses of a bulk producing fiber supplement - Metamucil) to keep my BM's solid, I don't think this would enhance the pooping experience for me. I'm always packed full, sometimes uncomfortably bloated. Release is effortless with simple relaxation and not doing anything to hold back. Wow! Just saved myself

• 3 months later...

Save your money and skip the expanding claw. In my experience they just don't work. Maybe I'm just shaped weird, but the claw didn't really expand much at all and so it just came right out. I've had a little success with a simple tunnel plug that's about 3.5in long and 1-3/4in outer diameter, 3/4in inner diameter. But even that comes out pretty easily after only a small mess. I'd like to find something with a wider hole, though obviously there's a balance between hole size and the diameter of the narrow part that needs to hold it in.

I wonder if the straight plugs are a problem because the opening hits up against a back wall? A slight backwards curve could possibly help. I'm tempted to try molding my own silicone to get exactly the right shape, but it seems like a daunting project.