LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hollow Butt Plugs

@diaperpt I will post a picture next Tuesday/Wednesday.

@Creepymouse the hot glue says "non-toxic". Hot glue only becomes toxic when it boils, and thats only for the length of time its boiling.

Now, on to my update. I decided to try something different than what I had planed for making my poo soft. I took 10mg dulcolax by mouth this morning to make my poo soft.

Around 15 minutes ago, I lubed the plug up, and pushed it in. A little bit of liquid poo (around 1.5 tablespoons) came out as it slid into place. I pulled out the paper towels plugging the hole, and a bit of poo came rushing out. I sat down, wanting to prolong the release, and about 5 minutes after sitting down, a rush of poo came squirting out. The entire time, I am feeling the bulge slowly get larger, all the while bearing down, doing my best to stop it, even though I have no chance to do so. This is the most amazing feeling I have felt in a long time. Better than a release caused by an enema, suppository, laxative, or just letting go. Even when using an enema/suppository/laxative/loosing control the natural way, if you bear down, you can atleast slow the progression. With this, its like you cannot slow it down or hope to stop it, no way, no how. Its great. Every poop lover and diaper lover has got to try this, even if you don't like anal play. Atleast once. For me, its going to be a monthly thing at the very least.

An interesting thing is: If you make the inner end of the plug anything more than just a trivial bit bigger than the tube, if, say, a reluctant slave/bottom/little/"bet looser" tries to push it out by attempting to poop, they will poop their diaper as well as expelling the plug.

Anyways, as I said, photos to come soonish.

Update: Well, I cleaned up, as so much poo leaked out that I feared I would leak. So, I decided to test the theory of a non-compliant person being able to push it out. Well, I tried to push it out standing up, and it would not budge, but a lot of poo came out. Next, I tried to squat down, and push it out. Finally it came out, but it took a good couple minutes pushing, red faced, and straining to get it to come. From the time I started pushing to the time I once again had continence, enough poo came out to quite completely mess a diaper, and certainly cause a noticeable stink. So, even if someone does not want to cooperate (assuming you can get it in them), it won't be coming out without a messy diaper.

• 8 months later...

I've been thinking about this. I very nearly uncontrollably messed myself last night, but at the last moment, my sphincter slammed shut (when my prostate became stimulated and I came *blushes*...just a side note to show it was involuntary). As I've lost confidence in my abilities with my hands after accidentally tearing a ribbon cable from the top screen on a DS Lite while trying to get it into a new shell due to my hands shaking, I was wondering if you had planned on making and selling these cheap plugs online.

• 1 month later...

I am curious to know if anyone on here has ever tried one of these products. They seem to be a bit overpriced to me, so I have never bought one, but I did try to make one out of the remains of an old inflatable butt plug that I had at one point. The problem that I ran into was that I didn't have a small enough file to smooth off the edges of the hole that I drilled to make it hollow to begin with. I also didn't leave enough of a flange at the base to keep the plug from possibly entering your body entirely if your muscles contracted the wrong way. What I found during the short time that I was able to experiment with it was that it would allow fecal matter to pass through rather easily, but it still required some conscious effort on the part of the user even though it was less than usual. I still have yet to discover a situation in which I could fill my diapers completely without any effort on my part, but I have also been careful not to stray too far in fear of damaging myself permanently. If anyone has actually purchased one of these hollow butt plugs and used it while wearing diapers for a few hours or so, I would love to hear about their results.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wondering what kind of demand there is out there for good fitting hollow butt plug that force you to fill your diaper/pants whether you want to or not. I'm testing different designs that stay in well on their own with no belts or things attached to them. They stay in well too while asleep, so you may wake up with a surprise in the morning. fairly comfortable sitting or standing, but you will know something is still there. Looking for feed back to see it it would be a good thing to bring to the internet market...

Peematrix

I'm researching the same thing!

Caution! Read no further if you are grossed out easily....... K?

I had heard of using a nasopharyngeal airway on bedridden fecally incontinent patients that have "Profuse watery diarrhea" (They call it a "Butt trumpet"), So, I got my hands on one and tried it when I did a "Celtic sea salt" water flush, (That's like giving yourself an enema form the other end,,, lol) And the results were amazing!

What you do is, insert the large end in first, and give it a slight tug until it stops. That means it is seated just above the anal sphincters. The smaller end is then connected to a drainage bag. (In my case, I just let it hang loose in the double layer flannel diaper cover I was wearing under my plastic bloomers.

It was very comfortable, and I didn't even know anything was happening until I felt a rush of warm water filling my pants every few minutes.

When I was sure I was empty, I ran to the shower to clean up and removed the appliance.

I'm so impressed with how well it worked, I'm going to make a larger version, that can be worn for extended periods with no danger of getting lost inside!

Just waiting for some stuff I ordered to begin construction.

If anyone's interested when my further research gets underway, Speak up! I'll post results here.....

WhooHoo! my 100th post!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, holding your anus open prevents your body from moving waste into the section of your bowel that triggers the urge to defecate. Unless you have some pretty bad diarrhea, a hollow butt plug will work much the same as a solid plug.

Actually, holding your anus open prevents your body from moving waste into the section of your bowel that triggers the urge to defecate. Unless you have some pretty bad diarrhea, a hollow butt plug will work much the same as a solid plug.

Well I have been using the Huse plug a lot and I can tell out of experience they are not like a solid plug. You will with a hollow plug continuously mess your diaper.

Well I have been using the Huse plug a lot and I can tell out of experience they are not like a solid plug. You will with a hollow plug continuously mess your diaper.

I can't imagine this would work very well unless your poop was REALLY soft.

Not at all accurate. Otherwise anal sex would not get messy. I've used the huse plugs as well. They work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow this is actually a really good idea, I might think about that... I think for some of the inner layers I would use some colored glue, some with glitter maybe. Could be fun to experiment with. I think someone is getting me a hollow plug soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a custom made, hollow but plug like this for a while now. Everyone is right, unless your poop is pretty soft then it will get plugged up. I've found repeated & long term use will make it so you can't hold out quite as long before needing to make it to the toilet. Another interesting note is that my farts tend to echo & amplify when I have it in- and they happen

• 2 weeks later...

I have an MEO medium hollow plug that I tried for the first time yesterday. I worked it in then removed it filled up with a Fleet enema, blocked the hole in the plug loosely with some tissues and refitted the plug, then got nappied. After a while I could feel my mess oozing into my nappy with no control. There was no cramping or anything it just came out.

• 2 months later...

Would it be correct to generalize that the continuous (not intermittent) flow that Andromeda mentioned would occur with softer stools, while firmer stools would clog it up?

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a custom made, hollow but plug like this for a while now. Everyone is right, unless your poop is pretty soft then it will get plugged up. I've found repeated & long term use will make it so you can't hold out quite as long before needing to make it to the toilet. Another interesting note is that my farts tend to echo & amplify when I have it in- and they happen

So you would sound like you were blowing a horn or if in a bath tub with water (of course) would sound like a motor boat - just be careful of open flame - now we are talking jet exhaust and crap into orbit ! LOL!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

thats a silicone type of material. it stretches and bends, basicaly meaning, unless you are already rather loose down there, your bodys natural compression will collapse the device into itself...

Not so good then.

I haven't tried one, but the silicone ones actually should work. Your anal sphincter is a ring that clamps down evenly all the way around. This creates more of an even compression than it would a squeezing. The silicone anal rings will deform when squeezed, but will resist being evenly compressed all the way around and should maintain their general shape enough to stay open.