LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

(Heads up I will not be on tomorrow I am going on a railway adventure it be long but fun day)

Josh helps Lucy to fill out the paperwork "Thomas how much are the owners asking? " Holds Lucy's hand "Lucy we are taking a big step into a new life I hope you feeling comfortable about it?"

Katie "Yes lets go see it please, I think it will be so you"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Not to worry we all need personal moments)

Katie "You did but only briefly if you do not mind I would like your full opinion please?"

Josh makes sure the paperwork is in order before getting Lucy to agree by signing where required too "Sign here and here Lucy please"

Josh turns to Thomas "How long should it be before we know that our offer has been accepted?"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Josh smiles and kisses Lucy "Well that is sorted then Lucy, World you like to go check on our kids and see how they are doing?" To Thomas "Well if the paper work is in order I guess we just have to wait for everything to go though. I will just contact the bank and have the money to you in a few days, now is there anything else we need to do?"

Katie smiles and cuddles Tyler "Don't be shy about calling me a baby princess, I like that name it's very cutie. May I call you my baby dark prince?"

"That should do it sir" Thomas answers with his smile still showing; "As soon as the real estate boss draws the winner, you'll be notified regardless of results; a refund will also be provided should you not get it."

Josh nods smiling "I will keep my fingers crossed as this is the house of our dreams" He shakes hands with Thomas "Well I guess it is time to round up my family and then leave, you have been most helpful Thomas I will be sure to write a glowing letter of thanks to your boss"

Katie smiles and cuddles Tyler "Tyler sweeetie I hate to ask but how is the padding holding do you need a change?"

Once the kids were back with them they all leave the house with Thomas thanking him for his help.

Josh to Lucy "Love why don't you check the kids if they need changing and then maybe we can go get some food and figure where to go after that?"

Katie to Tyler "Well it is best to tell mummy then she can decide if you do"

Josh got Katie into the car and buckled her in before coming back and opening the boot (Trunk) of the car "I know it is not the best but no one can see and it will allow him to be changed, Lucy and Tyler is that okay with you?"