LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

Guest Wetnmessy247

Off to bed. In a very poopy diaper now. Won't change until I wake up in about.....oh.....9 hours.

Definately feeling like a baby right now.

Off to bed. In a very poopy diaper now. Won't change until I wake up in about.....oh.....9 hours.

Definately feeling like a baby right now.

Best way to spend time in a diaper. All snuggled up in a warm bed with a warm load.

Wetting is okay. I mean, it feels nice but just doesn't have the same feeling that a rock hard poopy has when it falls down into the seat of my diaper. Moist is fun, but reaching around to feel that lump is just awesome in every way. :blush:

I totally concur! I don't care about wetting, but a poopie in the pants is something else altogether -- a much more fun something else!

Guest Wetnmessy247

The bigger the poopy bulge, the better.

I was at walmart the other day and while looking at magazines I released a ridiculously huge load into my diaper. The jeans I was wearing were kind of fitting to my body so I didn't have to look in a mirror to see that my poopy had actually pushed out my jeans some. :blush:

I left the mags and the guy who was near me reading guitar mags I saw him look at my butt as I waddled away.

When I finally changed the next morning I stared at my mess for like 5 minutes. I couldn't believe how much there was. :o

I'm feeling like a baby right now in a messy diaper. Watching the history channel.

Guest Wetnmessy247

If you resign yourself to the fact it's gonna be a cleanup, it becomes easier. :)

Like accepting the fact you have to always keep gas in your car or else you get stuck somewhere. :angry2:

So when I change in the morning it's just a fact of life for me. I shower every other day. But I use baby wipes during every change. Just place the poopy wipes in the diaper if there is room, roll it up, tape it shut, double bag it, and put it in the closet for removal later.

Just a fact of life for me. :thumbsup:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Pooping my pants is not something I have ever done. I like my poo to stay around my bum and balls, not running down my leg. :huh:

However, a slight messy leak is okay in my books!! I like the naughty factor of a little bit of the mess leaking through my diaper. :blush:

If only I had someone to spank me...

• Like 1

I am getting used to having the concept in my head that I will be diapered for life. Not only is messing totally enjoyable, "helpless" messing is the ultimate good feeling, right up there with helpless wetting. I enjoy seeing myself as helpless, insecure, child-like, hedonistic, selfish when it comes do my diapers. There's nothing quite so nice as being with a group of ABDLs and just being able to go potty in your diaper under your pants around them. Its AB/DL heaven. I like thinking abut having Little friends and playmates.

I'm here in a messy, wet Boys Goodnight Pullup (XL) and plan to enjoy it for awhile, then shower, diaper-up and go about my day, including a trip to Wal-Mart and a long drive to a new self-storage garage. We're planning a move. I'm proud to be an adult baby.

as well you should be bub! Your a cool tot and a great play pal:)

a messy diap for me truly makes me feel like the silly giggling kid with the koolaid stache that I am in a dirty diaper and bouncing off the walls:)

There's nothing quite so nice as being with a group of ABDLs and just being able to go potty in your diaper under your pants around them. Its AB/DL heaven.

Amen. And I like being teased about it too.

• 2 months later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

The only thing that now makes me feel more babyish than a poopy diaper is a poopy diaper with poopy leaks.

Nothing more helpless than crawling on the floor with a soggy diaper totally leaking runny poop onto the floor and notbeing able to do anything about it.

This only happens when my regression gets triggered, typically when I hear lullabies. I regress into a poopy baby for a few hours.

• 1 month later...
Guest Saturnine

Not really because I tend to take it up the rear from my bf using the unwiped poopy as lube

This statement is aa lie, it has to be. It's really disgusting to say your boyfriend uses his girlfriend's poop as a lubricant for his penis so they can butt-f&ck.

Most guys don't want their girlfriend to have a sh*tty bunghole when they buttf&ck, and most girls should have their buttholes cleaned anyway. It's a tad unhygeinic to have poop in your butt ready for lubrication.

Besides, what the hell are we talking about now? This thread has derailed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I can say being in a poopy diaper does make me feel like a helpless baby to an extent. As of lately I only mess before going to bed, so I can't say I actively crawl around and scoot on my loaded diaper, since I spned poopy time sleeping. However there stil is something exciting about being poopy and in a poopy diaper. I guess it is just the fact it makes you feel little and helpless.

NOT that it's a good way to lubricate butt sex.

I'm usually pretty regular, and when I'm diapered in the morning I usually just need to relax a tad and I have the wonderful babyish feeling of pooping my diaper almost involuntarily. It's such a delicious naughty, helpless feeling! I don't usually like to sit in it or hang out too long in a messy diaper. Cleanup is not too much of a pain, since I jump right into the shower afterwards.

This statement is aa lie, it has to be. It's really disgusting to say your boyfriend uses his girlfriend's poop as a lubricant for his penis so they can butt-f&ck.

Most guys don't want their girlfriend to have a sh*tty bunghole when they buttf&ck, and most girls should have their buttholes cleaned anyway. It's a tad unhygeinic to have poop in your butt ready for lubrication.

Uh, what makes it more disgusting is that "LovesDiapersnDick" is a guy, not a girl!

• Like 1
Guest SuperDuperMessy

There is little else in the world that makes me feel more like a baby than being in a poopy loaded diaper. I live with my mother still so I am a little limited on what I can do and what she allows me to do. She doesn't like what I do, but is a little okay with it. But she won't change my dirty diapers for me, or contribute to my lifestyle which is ok i guess. Being wet is fun and good and it makes me feel a little babyish in a swelled moist diaper, but it's much more babyish to be poopy and pretending mother will change me (hey we all hope right? :smiley-baby-boy: Theres tons of things I love that are associated with poopyness, from the squishypoo sitting right against my bottom cheeks to putting on a blue jeans while wearing a full and loaded down diaper. They are all cool but the thing I love mose and the thing that makes me feel more babylike than everything else is the smell of the mess. Mother has candles and scented things arond the house since she likes good smells like vanilla. and I like good smells too, but I also like the smell of messy diapers. I dont know what it is about it but the smell is great! There's nothing better than coming home from the park undiapered and wanting so bad to put on a diaper nd let go in a freshly scented house. Because it smells so fresh the smell of poo isn't around so a freshly messed diaper is much more noticeable. Mother told me to keep the smell out away from her as much as I can, so when I engage in messy play like plying with my blocks while poopy I have to stay in my room. When she leaves for whtever I do get to go out and be poopy while in the kitchen, or the living room, sitting on the couch, sitting on the porch, everything. The smell of a heavy loaded diaper loaded with poop is intoxicating to me. I don't regress much but when I just made number 2 in my diapers I like to scoot around on my bottom and try to get it all worked around to where the diaper is completely brown and soggy. when it comes to being messy, i try my best to get the most out of the poopy load that I let slip out because it makes me feel like a little baby that needs his mother to change him (even thogh she won't grrr.) :badmood: I don't understand why she won't change my messy diapers and wipe me down to remove all the poopy, because she did it when I was little, so it's not like she's never been in close contact with my poop before. I guess the older you get the less and less easy it is to change a dirty diaper. But yes, being in an extremely poopy diaper makes me feel like a compete natural baby. I guess I can say poopy diapers make me regress, which is why I am not poopy in public sometimes because it can be triggered anywhere and if I happen to let loose a stinkyload while riding in an elevator it may pose other people some discomfort riing in an elevator with a 40 year old mn playing with himself in a poopy diaper.

After all this though, it's the mess and the smell of the mess that make me feel baby.

I don't understand why she won't change my messy diapers and wipe me down to remove all the poopy, because she did it when I was little, so it's not like she's never been in close contact with my poop before. I guess the older you get the less and less easy it is to change a dirty diaper.

Um, maybe because you're a grown man and are perfectly capable of changing yourself? I can't speak for everyone, but most people change their babies' diapers not because they like it, but because the babies are not able to do it themselves. They don't want to do it, they don't enjoy doing it, but they do it because they have to. Your mom probably won't change you because she doesn't have to, and she shouldn't have to.

Guest Saturnine

I think wetnmessy version 5 should move out of his mom's house and get a job. I'm not sure HOW old he is, but everything I have seen him say is immature for anyone over 18 years old.

You mom shouldn't change your messy diapers because you are 40 and she must be at least 60. What will happen 20 years down the road and she is 80? You will eventually need to grow up, get a job, and be a damned man and stop acting so immature. It's not just a disgrace to the ABDL community but a disgrace to humanity that people like you exist out there and think your behavior is totally alright when it is far from being anywhere remotely okay for somene who does not lack complete mental capabilities. You have proven yourself functionaal in society by the simple fact you are able to post regularly and intellegently on an internet message board. Take the time you spend online chatting about your poopy behaviors and stinking up your mom's house and look for a job. Walmart is always hiring, since they hire as fast as they fire, so apply there. They may take you if you don't come in with a fully loaded diaper and stink up the interview room with your atrocious bodily odors and you sh&tty diapers. Walmart mya be a bad place, but even they have hygiene standards that you time and time again have proven you fail to meet everyday you wake up. While I do enjoy reading your posts for the humor, I pray to GOD that you are not being serious with what you say; although I have a sneaking suspicion you are telling the truth in some things you say. I have met people in my lifetime that ARE immature like this and people like you DO exist and DO somehow to manage everyday to completely make the human race as base as wild monkeys. Although wild jungle monkeys have better hygiene than you do since they pick the bugs out of each other's fur and don't poop themselves and then sit in it waiting for the feces to fester and rot. Everything about you seems disgusting in every way and it's a shame that because you are American you DO have the right to do most things you say you have done. In the seemingly multiple accounts you have created one common thread is the same, that is that you CONSTANTLY talk about poop and everything related to poop. From your shenanigans of sitting outside a gym in a messy diaper purposely offending people coming in just to piss of the gym staff, to your atrocious behavior of sitting in your car getting exicted being in a messy diaper across the street from elementary schools, from your strange pattern of storing your messy diapers in your house for days on end, to GOD FORBID the fact you play with the poop in your diaper by fingering it or sticking pencils in it, from staring at your poop for long periods of time, to comparing your poop to famous works of art, from sitting on the edge of public pools in your messy diapers, to purposely leaving your sh&t that leaked out on gym machines, from sitting in the middle of movie theaters and sh&tting yourself, to aattempting to use baby changing tables in public bathrooms, from having people sniff you and you gloat about it, to walking up to strangers and telling them you are wearing a messy diaper, from squezzing the poop in your diapers and trying to get "max coverage" as you say, from taking college examinations in messy diapers and sitting in the back to have to be smelly as you walk all the way to the front of the class, to getting excited when being near little babies, from pooping yourself while standing next to fruits in the local store, to pooping yourself at the front of concession stands, from purposely wearing sh*tty diapers for days on end, and for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON destroying your toilet with a sledgehammer and covering the remains with a towel, from purposely messing your bed and sheets, to purposely sticking suppositries in your butt and to poop yourself while at the dentists, from sitting on a towel on your couch to "Catch" poop that falls out, to eiding on airplanes just to make others have to smell your feces, from riding on subway trains and forcing people sitting down to have their face shoved right into your poopy ass, to having your neighbors tell the landlord of your nasty smelling apartment, from having "poopy leaks" in EVERY type of store man has created, to tosing your sh&tty diapers out train windows hoping not to hit anyone......I mean dear god you are pathetic.

Yea, I have read all those and I am quite sure it's all from the same loser troll, originally wet and messy 24/7. You have claimed to engage in SOOOOO many different types of awful, horrific, terrifying, disturbing, gross, pathetic, inhuman, unfathomable and wrong activities it's a surprise you are still around and haven't died from bacteria infection from the constant poop you are in contact with. You are a disgrace to humanity and pretty much don't deserve the life god granted you. God did not intend anyone to spend their life doing THIS, everything you have ever said you do. What's sad is that I DO believe some of it is true, nd some isn't so much true. I hope one day you get a life and move out of your "mother's" house and get a job. Or at least do society a favor, pawn off your diapers for a gun, go behind the alley, and shoot yourself. And if ya do that, please don't be wearing a messy diaper. Because chances are we will leave you there to rot.

Ughh.

On topic: a poopy diaper does make me feel more like a baby, but I only do it sometimes at night because I can't sleep. I am probbly now messing in bed three or four nights a week to help me sleep. Other days I just try my best to get some zzzzs. It may help me sleep BECAUSE it makes me feel like a baby. I don't know. All I know is that the warmth next to my body and the feeling of a full nappy makes me doze off into dreamland... :smiley-baby-boy:

From your shenanigans of sitting outside a gym in a messy diaper purposely offending people coming in just to piss of the gym staff, to your atrocious behavior of sitting in your car getting exicted being in a messy diaper across the street from elementary schools, from your strange pattern of storing your messy diapers in your house for days on end, to GOD FORBID the fact you play with the poop in your diaper by fingering it or sticking pencils in it, from staring at your poop for long periods of time, to comparing your poop to famous works of art, from sitting on the edge of public pools in your messy diapers, to purposely leaving your sh&t that leaked out on gym machines, from sitting in the middle of movie theaters and sh&tting yourself, to aattempting to use baby changing tables in public bathrooms, from having people sniff you and you gloat about it, to walking up to strangers and telling them you are wearing a messy diaper, from squezzing the poop in your diapers and trying to get "max coverage" as you say, from taking college examinations in messy diapers and sitting in the back to have to be smelly as you walk all the way to the front of the class, to getting excited when being near little babies, from pooping yourself while standing next to fruits in the local store, to pooping yourself at the front of concession stands, from purposely wearing sh*tty diapers for days on end, and for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON destroying your toilet with a sledgehammer and covering the remains with a towel, from purposely messing your bed and sheets, to purposely sticking suppositries in your butt and to poop yourself while at the dentists, from sitting on a towel on your couch to "Catch" poop that falls out, to eiding on airplanes just to make others have to smell your feces, from riding on subway trains and forcing people sitting down to have their face shoved right into your poopy ass, to having your neighbors tell the landlord of your nasty smelling apartment, from having "poopy leaks" in EVERY type of store man has created, to tosing your sh&tty diapers out train windows hoping not to hit anyone......I mean dear god you are pathetic.

I have to admit, this is a great retrospective of nearly everything that joker does ... or wrote that he does. Horrifying thought that even 50 percent of it may be true.

Nothing makes me feel more like a baby than pooping my diaper. I go to great lengths to wear diapers that look like real baby diapers, not what's worn in nursing homes. So just being diapered is very satisfying. Of course, I enjoy peeing in my diaper, and the more soaked I am the better it feels. But a pooped diaper (which is always already very wet) is how I get to that most babyish feeling, like I've travelled back in time. It feels great physically, but even better emotionally. Nothing makes you a baby like a pooped diaper.