LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Guys... Peeing In The Toilet While Being Diapered

Rarely do it, but sometimes when I'm wearing at work, I will. When I'm using the breathable attends I can just release the bottom tab and snake it out the leg hole and then do it back up.

Well, some of us like wearing diapers but don't like to mess in them. Being able to pull a diaper down like underpants to sit on the toilet is somthing many of us do. Now, as far as wetting diapers, I do that when I'm wearing them. There is a good reason for using a toilet for peeing in when wearing diapers though. Sometime I have on just a discreet store brand of diaper that isn't as absorbent or thick as Molicares, Abri-Forms or other better brands. I buy a lot of my diapers at the Goodwill, therefore, when out and about if I think I'm getting close to the saturation point of my diaper, I'll start using the toilet to pee, pulling the front of my diaper down enough to comfortably get the equipment out over the top of it when using a urinal. I can usually pull my diapers up and down like underpants with no problem at all so using a stall to pull my diaper down to pee in private is also something I do now and then. Sure, sometimes I bring along a diaper change and can find a restroom with an outer door lock so I can change in private, but other times it's just the one diaper I put on before leaving home. Maybe I have more errands to run or some take longer than anticipated. Maybe I'm going more often because of what I had to drink. The bottom line is, I will use my diapers but I will also use the toilet as well if I'm already wet and feel that I'll leak if I keep wetting my diaper.

If i have wet my diaper and it is getting to the point of total saturation and I am not in a position to be able to change it, ie when I am out, I will use the toilet to pee. Typically I will sit on the toilet and pull my peepee out the side and point down into the bowl that way.

(I'm sorry if I came off overly rude, but the point needs to be made and heard my dear.)

What is your point? You're wearing disp. diapers too so you're just as much to blame for the environmental devastation as the

rest of us.

He said he does wet his diaper, he doesn't totally waste it. Usually ill go in the toilet once or twice, and then ill go in my diaper after 4-6 hours of wearing a fresh diaper

You should read posts more slowly so you understand them rather than

blowing your hot steam off here in text.

• Like 1

There arent any places to change at my job. I dont have any privacy either because im always taking other people with me.

I often wear to work so when I do need to go and I cant hold it....I put my thumbs into the sides and slide the diap down

with my pants....sit down and then do my business. Y do I sit when I pee like that? Because its easier that way than trying to

dig my noodle out at a urinal.

if you think about it....you draw more attention pulling your wang out than if you just pop a squat.

Yes, been there, done that, but usually when I'm wearing a store-brand disposable, and I really have to pee bad, cause otherwise, it would flood the cheap diaper. With better more absorbent ones, I just don'[t bother, like it said up top, "That's what diapers are for!" And yes, you can be creative with getting peter up and over, but it's better to just be easy with the tapes and retape when you are done.

Not to be rude... (then a bunch of rude nonsense)

Actually you're completely wrong. By not wetting the diaper before bed, I can wear the same one longer and use less diapers in the long run. You shouldn't be so quick to insult someone for such a trifling thing. Please think before you post next time.

Also the whole "cloth diapers are better for the environment" argument is completely false. When you factor in the amount of waste water created by washing cloth diapers you get just as much pollution as a disposable sitting in a landfill.

• Like 3

"Also the whole "cloth diapers are better for the environment" argument is completely false. When you factor in the amount of waste water created by washing cloth diapers you get just as much pollution as a disposable sitting in a landfill. "

Company baby.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 1

"cloth diapers are better for the environment" argument is completely false. When you factor in the amount of waste water created by washing cloth diapers you get just as much pollution as a disposable sitting in a landfill.

But the water will eventually be cleaned and reused during our lifetime. That landfill diaper will be there for a lot longer.

On a side note, if it didn't cost me money, I'd keep my water running all the time to help keep the sewers clean. It's easier to clean slightly brackish water than sludge.

Not to be rude, but you're basically wasting everything that's put into making a disposable diaper. I wouldn't feel so peeved with someone doing this with cloth, but do you not realize that numerous trees suffer for our need and want to use diapers?! It's like you've just bought a small maple try, and burnt it, taking away it's life and usefulness to society; by not using the diaper for intended purposes, but instead allowing it to just absorb your sweat.

If you're not going to use the diaper, and justify why you've killed acres of trees and are now filling oceans, lakes, parking lots, landfills, etc. with your diapers. Why don't you just wear your briefs and stuff them with soft towels or something? OR better yet, invest in some cloth diapers. I'm well aware that some people don't have the luxury to wear cloth diapers, but for God sakes man... Use the dam diaper, or don't buy them at all! (I'm sorry if I came off overly rude, but the point needs to be made and heard my dear.)

Excuse me, but I'm not implying we do. I'm simply stating that it's a waste of a perfectly good diaper. A diaper that causes our earth more bereavement.

I myself don't wear cloth, but I would in a heart beat if I could. However, at the moment i can't. But when I do wear diapers, I make sure not to waste them.

I'm just saying we should all try to help mother earth.

To some of us, using the diaper is a waste of a perfectly good one. I've tried wetting and messing, and quite frankly, find them to be disgusting situations. So, I usually avoid doing so whenever possible (though it does happen if I have diarrhea and can't get to the toilet in time, or am throwing up in the toilet and have to go at the same time). There's also the budget factor, which will severely limit the amount of diapers that one can obtain. Combine these 2 factors and you've got a situation where using the toilet instead is a much more practical solution.

By the way: it helps if you leave some slack in the diaper and can pull the front down a bit.

Sometimes I will but it truly depends on the situation. If I'm running low on quality diapers and I know I wont get them in a long time then I want them to last as long as possible. If you use the potty a couple of times while wearing then the diaper lasts twice as long. And although a wet diaper is a happy diaper I would rather a dry diaper than no diaper at all because I ran out and can't afford them for awhile.

I do. I drive 700 miles a night for work. When I arrive at the warehouse I am already diapered. After Loading my freight, I will pull my diaper down alittle and use the toilet. Since I don't have time to change till I get to the place where I can change, I save my diaper for on the road. I usally get about 3 wettings in by the time I get there. I change and head home after delivering my freight. Saves me time and I feel I am a safer driver since I don't have to worry about stopping and finding a place to pee.

I must admit I do use the toilet whilst wearing my nappy quiet a lot as the mrs hates the idea of me wearing :screwy: . If it wasn't for that I would wear and wet a lot more.

The main problem I have is I don't really have anywhere I can store a wet nappy for day until the bin man comes, we only have black bin bag here no wheely bin or anything and also I don't want to make the house smell.

but mostly rather than peeing over the top of the nappy I usually go by peeing out of the leg holes.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Umm....peeing in the toilet while diapered defeats the purpose of the diaper in the first place.

Even if I wanted to do this, I can't at my place what with the whole no toilet rule I haven't even looked in the toilet for over a year so it's probably pretty nasty water in there.

But yea, why wear diapers at all if ya don't even pee or mess in em?

My penis is too short anyway to go over the top of the diaper or through a leg hole. I'd have to take off the diaper which I don't ever do unless it's the morning change or the everyother day shower.

But yea, why wear diapers at all if ya don't even pee or mess in em?

Pay attention. Some people at the very least don't much like the feeling of such things. Some of us outright hate the sensations. We typically wear diapers for comfort, not to use.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Pay attention. Some people at the very least don't much like the feeling of such things. Some of us outright hate the sensations. We typically wear diapers for comfort, not to use.

I guess I just don't see why it's not universally loved.

I've made quite a few friends on here lately that support my lifestyle. I would assume that fpr every 4 people who diaper for comfort 1 person diapers to be stinky.

I just find it weird to pee in a toilet wearing a diaper.

That is like wearing a top hat to go scuba diving. Doesn't make sense. If this is a thread, then there should be a thread about messing in a toilet while wearing a diaper. How is that possible?

But hey, that's just me. I use them because it is logical to do so aside from the fact I need them anyway.

Anyway I just feel that reeking of feces a,, the time is the way to go. The nastier the mess the better. Squishy poo. Hmm....a little drunk here......darn.