LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does A Poopy Diaper Make You Feel More Like A Baby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Im not much into babying, but I do love diapers! Whether I wet or mess them I dont feel babyish, naughty sure, but not little. I mainly wear diapers for the feeling, but it is also very fun and also my fetish.

• 5 months later...

I just love to lay on my tummy and push out a big steamy load into my wet goodnites. Then roll over on my back and do angels until I scream and put cummies in my diaper and then fall back to sleep. I shower and clean up and then ready for the next playtime. I do use a super tampon up in the tunnel of love so I don't get an infection anywhere.

giggle i guess yes when every like all the time i mess myself it just confirms what a baby i am. im sure if i worked on it i could stop but it so natural anymore its like farting as an adult it happens.

6 hours ago, Little_annie said:

giggle i guess yes when every like all the time i mess myself it just confirms what a baby i am. im sure if i worked on it i could stop but it so natural anymore its like farting as an adult it happens.

So true, the more I mess the more I know what a baby I am.

• 3 weeks later...

I think for me, it's not so much having a poopy diaper on that makes me feel babyish, it's the act itself of pooping the diaper.  A baby will poop literally anywhere, and this is true of most toddlers as well.  It doesn't matter where they are, what is happening, or who is watching them while they go, even if they are at an age/maturity level where they know they are pooping, they won't try to hide what they are doing, they will just fill their pants and go on about whatever it is they are doing.

Until they start potty training.  Many years ago my friend and his wife were potty training their 3-1/2 year old daughter and I think she was testing their limits.  My friend and I along with his daughter and 2 year old son were going to the bowling alley, and while he was in his house getting something, his kids were in the back seat of my car.  His daughter was being really quiet and looking sideways at me now and then like she was trying to hide something from everyone.  I knew something was up so I pretended I needed to get something in the back seat.  When she moved, I could clearly see she had filled her training pants under her outer pants as the poo was coming up out the top in back.  I didn't say anything but told my friend instead.  He was not happy with his daughter and she kept saying, "I couldn't help it!  It just came out!"  She was obviously trying to hide it, but nervous because she knew the ball would drop eventually.  End of story:  She kept having these "accidents"  until the grandparents told mom and dad (and mom is a medical doctor by the way) to start giving her a spanking when it happened.  They also figured that their granddaughter was just testing the parents to see how far she could go and what she could get away with.  Once the parents started spanking (just a few light spanks on the bottom each time it happened), daughter was potty trained in less than a week.

Without a doubt, doing poopies in my diaper/pullup creates such wonder erotic waves of naughtiness, and each time it happens I cannot help but feel the "little" in me wanting to come out and play. But I will admit quite readily that when I am being changed I definitely feel very babyish and fully embrace that feeling.:cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Until they start potty training.  Many years ago my friend and his wife were potty training their 3-1/2 year old daughter and I think she was testing their limits.  My friend and I along with his daughter and 2 year old son were going to the bowling alley, and while he was in his house getting something, his kids were in the back seat of my car.  His daughter was being really quiet and looking sideways at me now and then like she was trying to hide something from everyone.  I knew something was up so I pretended I needed to get something in the back seat.  When she moved, I could clearly see she had filled her training pants under her outer pants as the poo was coming up out the top in back.  I didn't say anything but told my friend instead.  He was not happy with his daughter and she kept saying, "I couldn't help it!  It just came out!"  She was obviously trying to hide it, but nervous because she knew the ball would drop eventually.  End of story:  She kept having these "accidents"  until the grandparents told mom and dad (and mom is a medical doctor by the way) to start giving her a spanking when it happened.  They also figured that their granddaughter was just testing the parents to see how far she could go and what she could get away with.  Once the parents started spanking (just a few light spanks on the bottom each time it happened), daughter was potty trained in less than a week.

Every toddler is different.  I have heard of toddlers that will ask for diapers when they need to poop, but will be completely trained for peeing.  The age I like to play, I may know that what I'm doing is pooping, but that's about it. 

Peeing a diaper can be nature and explained away, but when you're in a poopy diaper, you are a baby. Who wears diapers? Old people and babies, are you old, well in my case I am, but I'm also a baby. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Having a poopy diaper definitely makes you feel more infantile in my opinion.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

By the way, this daughter is now in her upper 20's, owns her own business and still has that stubborn streak!

That’s interesting. I’m sure she was being stubborn since that’s just what kids do. I doubt she had any interest in diapers at that time. I’ve kind of wondered over the years if there is any correlation between getting out of diapers late versus early and how people turn out. I’ve come to the conclusion that there is no correlation. 

I digress though. For me, though, the whole experience makes me feel toddler-like. The feeling of wearing diapers, the feeling of peeing and pooping in them, and how it makes me feel afterward feels very toddler-like.

My favorite part is just doing it when I feel like. I love it when I start squatting and I tell my mommy I’m pooping or she’ll ask me “are you pooping?” Being encouraged to be in diapers, to use them, instead of discouraged is what is very loving and my favorite part. 

I dont poop in my diapers often, the only time i do generally is when im alone and need to go and dont want to go to the bathroom. Like when im playing a game or watching tv.

It defiantly makes me feel more childish knowing that id rather fill my diaper and change after cartoons then take the time to go potty.

• Like 1

Pooping in my diaper or underwear  has always made me feel more like a baby and having I️t changed even more so. As a boy, I️ loved to mess and then wait to be asked “Do you have poo poo pants?” Getting checked and discovered and then taken to be changed was the ultimate attention. Some of the messes I️ made in my pants were epic!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The last time I pooped in a diaper was a few years ago.. I snuck into a private family bathroom at the mall and looked through the trash for a diaper that fit me.. (so many to choose from) and one that wasn’t messy already. Once I found the right one I put it on, stood there with my leg bended slightly and started letting out a poopy. ;) Felt so good and babyish. I then got whatever baby wipes I could find out of the trash and lay down on the floor and started cleaning myself up. Wiped my bum until clean then threw the diaper back in the trash, washed my hands then showered when I got home. :)

As much as I like using diapers as a way of making myself feel little again, the naughtiness aspect of filling one is just as much of an attraction. The feel of pushing, that unmistakable crinkling sound, and the smell all make me feel like I've done something I shouldn't. Now, if only the clean-up wasn't so tense (I live with other people)...  

• Like 1

It doesn't make me feel like a baby, but rather it makes me feel very naughty.  Since I'm one of those who poop only every 3 days or so, when I do poop it is massive.  For that reason it hangs low in my diaper and slaps and rubs against my inner thighs and crotch as I waddle across the room.  That slapping and rubbing becomes such a turn-on that I waddle back to the bed and lay down and 'enjoy' my massive load.  So big, so warm and moist, so heavy, so slippery, so stinky and so naughty!  So I just let my big load pound my 'privates' until I explode in wild orgasm.  I'm such a naughty boy! Shame on me!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do like to do a wee wee in my nappy and it's a wonderful sensation, but there's something special about doing a big poo poo in my nappy with a wee wee and getting someone to clean me, it's even nicer when it happens at night time and you wake up the next morning