LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For 22 Yr Old Girl

BabyMichelle

Then you need to get some things in your life straightened out before you start pursuing a fetish or alternative lifestyle. By 22 you should be well on your way to being a fully independent productive member of adult society.

Grow up, get your license, get a job, move into your own place and then come talk to us about diapers.

...the exact choice of words might be a bit harsh, but.....yeah-sounds about right to me...

like i said get free samples.

Goodnites

Underjams

Depends

Providers Choice

Pampers

Huggies

you can get 2 free samples of each of these to last you for a week or so and most of the time if you use a different e-mail and name you can get them to send out new free samples

I tried some Goodnights. Pretty cool. I haven't been exactly honest, but I can't really explain the situation. Just needed some help getting some gift cards. My bad. I would of thought that people would be a wee bit more open, but wasn't expecting this. So I'm ending this post forget that it's here.

i'm not up to date on internet lingo< what exactly is a troll?lol just wondering.

A troll is somebody who posts into a discussion with no intention other than to start arguments.

I don't see BabyMichelle as a "troll"... she had a valid question. However, she didn't reply back for a while, and people started suspecting she was actually just some guy POSING as a girl.

That's a slightly different internet personality. An otherwise self-identified guy posting as a girl, with the full intent to deceive, isn't exactly a "troll". (But it's kinda just as bad. I just call those guys "sexually-frustrated attention whores"-- and altho it doesn't have the same succinct snap of "troll", I'll just leave it at that.)

Anyway... I believe BabyMichelle is an actual real live girl, and I'm glad she's found a solution to her problem, and is happy with her GoodNights.

And oh-- the somewhat derisive internet term for a guy defending a female poster he'll probably never meet is called "white knighting". <shrug>

That concludes this week's lesson on Internet lingo. Tune in next week when we discuss "mom's basement".

wv

Hey, I'm 27 and understand that it can be hard to get things when still living at home. I feel lucky that I have not had to work while going to school. Though she hasn't really ever snooped to see what was being charged to my bank account. One thing you can do these days is use your banks online site and there should be an option to stop sending you paper bank statements. Then they will only email you each month with your statement and hopefully you can keep them from seeing what you have been buying.

While I am sympathetic to those who cry, "Get a job! Get a Bank account! Get a life! Live your dream! Long Live The New Flesh!!! - without knowing more about op's personal life, I am not so eager to jump in with both barrels drawn.

Let's remember that many with our special interest are insecure, and this too often stems from actual and severe difficulty coping with life. Many people with such difficulties, from autism to asberger's to physical stuff have to put up with being over-mothered, having their life run by their parents, guardians, governesses and interferers-in-general. They take away one's freedom of choice, and infantilize those to whom they are so over-protective; incidentally reinforcing the tendency towards feeling comforted by diapers, by the bye. With all the kind intent in the world, they are disablers who fear to enable; all the more so if their charges show themselves less than competent: vulnerable persons, who "need" close observation and continual looking after.

Throw in overly religious people, with a screwy application of their religiosity, and you have the mother from CARRIE, the movie. (Hey BabyMichelle - if you haven't seen the original (directed by de Palma) please do so and see if you can identify with it...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074285/ )

I am not assuming anything about OP's actualrl situation: I am saying that as I can imagine a person in such a position, I can suppose OP may warrant our sympathy and assistance, not our harshness. I may be wrong and OP is a feckless lazy mouse; but until I know otherwise, OP gets the benefit of my doubt.)

Rightie-ho then. Advice. First of all, I would commend you to join Adisc, if you haven't already: it is a support site for abdl's in distress. There you might find more sympathy, and more people willing and able to help you out. I bet chances are you WANT, CRAVE independence in your life; and us telling you to behave!!! and assert yourself is not only not useful but makes you feel worse.

Now assuming you can get out on your own and can get hold of cash, I would ask you to try going to medical supply shops. In my experience, (which is not everyone's experience) they are populated by kindly little old ladies who ooze sympathy the way used car salesmen ooze smarm. They are pros at putting you at your ease: that's how they compete with Walmart, who sell the same things at 2/3 the price.

Go buy samples in your size, of all their brands; and don't forget that med supply shops are about the only non-online retailers who stock plastic pants in your size. This gets you a variety of diapers to try, and at a reasonable cost, since you are buying them by ones and twos. Not to mention getting you decent quality ones. As you read between the lines on this site and any other site for enjoyers of diapers you'll discover that better diapers make for a much better time in them. Including a less leaky time.

The last thing you want is for the wrong people to find wetspots in your bed because you overdid it the night before... At least with plastic pants over top, those wetspots are a little less likely... You may wake up wet and soggy but at least contained until you can get rid of the evidence...

• Like 1

If the OP`s parent`s are strict and snoop constantly, how do they not know that she visits fetish sites? Also she could get pre paid credit cards at wal mart and most drug and convience stores.

like i said get free samples.

Goodnites

Underjams

Depends

Providers Choice

Pampers

Huggies

you can get 2 free samples of each of these to last you for a week or so and most of the time if you use a different e-mail and name you can get them to send out new free samples

nope wont work lol they go by your address and name lol ive tried it with my personal email and the one i use strictly for gaming so this wil NOT work

• 8 months later...

If you can't get a bank account, your a kid, even 16+ can get bank accounts in the uk,lol.

If you don't work you can get income support or job seekers allowence here, you should get the same kind of thing over there.

Or if your medically ill like me, you get incapacity benefit or disability living allowence, like I get because I got epilepsy and aspergers syndrome.

And draw out the cash and don't bother with any pre-paid or credit or debit cards.

But I have a visa debit card myself, extremely useful for buying online. As I buy many other things otgher than nappies(diapers).Computer games, dvds, mangas/anime,game figures,etc.

As for hiding the diapers, that's easy as your a girl, hide them with your other feminine hygiene products and dispose of them with your feminine hygiene products. Then no one will find out.

Pampers size 6/7 and drynites/goodnites,luvs size 6 are the easiest to buy and hide and dispose of.

Adult sized diapers can cause embarrassment when buying in public. Are harder to hide(unless you only have a few) as they take up so much room. And harder to dispose of, as they are bigger duh.

if you owe money to a previous bank, then you can't open another bank account.

not everyone here gets what we call unemployment which is if you lost your job due to layoffs, or the business closed..

and not everyone here gets disability, there are some pretty strict rules regarding who qualifies...

there are many people in the USA who are... for lack of a better term.. shit out of luck when it coms to financial aid from the government....

Would love to hear how this turned out, BabyMichelle. As others have said, I too recommend GoodNites, especially for someone whose on the small/petite/slender side. (For someone my size they hold one good wetting, which is really all that I ask of them anyway. Make of that what you will.)

I'm curious, do you have access to cash? Not to a bank account, or a card (credit or debit,) or anything else, but actual paper money? The larger bags of GoodNites will run you approx. $20 dollars, (less with coupons,) and are the most economical. If you don't have a driver's license, do you have a friend who you trust who has a driver's license? If so, consider asking her/him to give you a lift. How close is your closest store that sells diapers? Is it in walking distance? If so, why not just walk, make sure your purchase is put in a paper bag, (paper bags are opaque, unlike plastic bags which tend to be semi-transparent,) and buy your diapers that way? If you're afraid of being seen, consider shopping when the store is likely to be empty. As for hiding diapers, that's easy: Just store them with your personal items, out of sight, or where no one would think to look.

I'd love to be of more help, but without knowing more about you or your situation, most of us really can't offer you any further alternatives.

• 4 weeks later...

gonna throw my hat in the ring. get some cash and try goodnites or underjams. underjams leak less but fall apart more quickly; goodnites leak more but are sturdier and cuter.

i've bought diapers in stores three times now, but i've found the rush from buying them in person is as great if not greater than the wearing of them afterwards. have a cheesy line like "my niece is in town and if i don't get her these i'll be washing sheets every day." or don't say anything. i mean, the purchase takes at most one minute, and then it's over and you're walking out the door with your goods, and then you're putting them in your backpack and walking excitedly home. and before you know it you're in your room and you're turning the package over in your hands, grinning like a fool.

it seems scary (and i still get nervous) but afterwards, all you'll be thinking is how it wasn't so bad, and you can't wait to go back and buy them again. believe us, it's that easy.

Since this almost year old thread has been resurrected, I will add my dime's worth. That's 2 cents worth adjusted for inflation. :roflmao:

Since the OP, Baby Michelle has pretty much validated herself as one of us.

The point/suggestion I want to make is that cabs can be your friend. I'm currently not driving due to certain problems, so I have called cabs to take me on errands and to the drugstore to buy diapers. The drivers don't question me on the large bags, (especially if double bagged, hiding the contents,) and it's simply another stop before heading back home.

In all honesty for you and anyone else, just get a sample pack from places like XPMEDICAL.COM or HDIS.COM first off, they are CHEAP, secondly you get to have usually 2-3 of each diaper and try them. They come in different sizes, so you can get yourself a small sample pack (for op for instance) medium, large, and i believe Xl sample packs. like i said, cheap! easy! plus you can find what you like.

• 2 years later...