LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Master/slave Or Master/pet Scenes

babyfur

I'd probably better explain first. Master/pet play is something you sometimes see in the furry fandom and it's similar to master/slave except, master/pet scenes usually involve collars, leashes, tail rings(rings that lock around the pets tail and are used as a means of control as well as inflicting pain) and similar things. I'm actually a pet and my daddy is also my master.

I know it sounds weird but pet play is actually one of my biggest kinks. My master isn't really into the idea of using whips or crops on me so when he punishes me I lose certain priveleges. First I lose the privelege of using human speech and I have to communicate through barks, whimpers, whines, etc, after that I lose the privelege of eating at a table like a human and I'm made to eat/drink from a dog bowl. Beyond that I lose the privelege of walking on 2 legs and I'm forced to crawl on all fours, If I'm still disobedient I lose the privelege of sleeping on my master's bed with him and I have to go sleep in the corner on some old blankets.

Even if I'm being perfectly obedient I'm always diapered and always wearing a collar and on a leash and depending on what chores I'm doing the leash is usually tied to something, like if I'm supposed to be washing the dishes I might be tied to a cabinet or something so I can't leave till I'm finished. Sometimes master will get a little more creative with punishments and I might get swatted with a rolled up newspaper or sprayed with a water bottle, or more recently, be tied to a tree in the backyard wearing nothing but a diaper and be left alone for a little while, basically things that are meant to remind me of my place as a pet.

I just thought I'd ask about the pet thing since there were some people on here that thought the idea of being made to wear a collar and being kept on a leash sounded fun.

I'd probably better explain first. Master/pet play is something you sometimes see in the furry fandom and it's similar to master/slave except, master/pet scenes usually involve collars, leashes, tail rings(rings that lock around the pets tail and are used as a means of control as well as inflicting pain) and similar things. I'm actually a pet and my daddy is also my master.

I know it sounds weird but pet play is actually one of my biggest kinks. My master isn't really into the idea of using whips or crops on me so when he punishes me I lose certain priveleges. First I lose the privelege of using human speech and I have to communicate through barks, whimpers, whines, etc, after that I lose the privelege of eating at a table like a human and I'm made to eat/drink from a dog bowl. Beyond that I lose the privelege of walking on 2 legs and I'm forced to crawl on all fours, If I'm still disobedient I lose the privelege of sleeping on my master's bed with him and I have to go sleep in the corner on some old blankets.

Even if I'm being perfectly obedient I'm always diapered and always wearing a collar and on a leash and depending on what chores I'm doing the leash is usually tied to something, like if I'm supposed to be washing the dishes I might be tied to a cabinet or something so I can't leave till I'm finished. Sometimes master will get a little more creative with punishments and I might get swatted with a rolled up newspaper or sprayed with a water bottle, or more recently, be tied to a tree in the backyard wearing nothing but a diaper and be left alone for a little while, basically things that are meant to remind me of my place as a pet.

I just thought I'd ask about the pet thing since there were some people on here that thought the idea of being made to wear a collar and being kept on a leash sounded fun.

When I've done the collar and leash thing, it's not really a master/pet more of a master/slave. My baby games are non sexual, so I don't consider diapers part of my sex life. Sexually I am very dom, so this type of thing appeals to me, hence I've tried it with a couple of girls over the years and enjoyed it. When I've done it the girl's either been naked or in a rubber/pvc dress. I haven't really used the leash to tie her up, more as a way of forcing her to do things.

Did use an actual dog collar and leash though, mainly because at the time it was cheaper than buying one from a sex shop, lol.

Beth

For about the first 6 months or so after moving in with Daddy, i crawled in most rooms of the house...i was only allowed to stand in the kitchen, bath and slaves quarters. I wear a collar with a pet tag on it and Daddy has a leash for me that i wear occasionally, usually when i am sitting at His feet in His office. His past slave used pet bowls and a dog bed..........which W/we don't really incorporate (W/we stay away from a lot of past related types of activities) I've played puppy girl a few times with bdsm friends but only in fun ... no actual scening....

pet play has always intrigued me..........but not so much diapered ........well maybe if being punished cause most puppies make puddles on the floor every now and then.......

Not into the whole animal play deal..

But I used to like to keep slaves in diapers, reminded them of who had control. Pretty hard to ignore something like that-especially when the pressure is bowing your sphichters out.

For about the first 6 months or so after moving in with Daddy, i crawled in most rooms of the house...i was only allowed to stand in the kitchen, bath and slaves quarters. I wear a collar with a pet tag on it and Daddy has a leash for me that i wear occasionally, usually when i am sitting at His feet in His office. His past slave used pet bowls and a dog bed..........which W/we don't really incorporate (W/we stay away from a lot of past related types of activities) I've played puppy girl a few times with bdsm friends but only in fun ... no actual scening....

pet play has always intrigued me..........but not so much diapered ........well maybe if being punished cause most puppies make puddles on the floor every now and then.......

Awwwww a puppy girl sounds adorable! I just like the whole idea of giving myself over to my master to the point of giving up my human identity. That and I kind of like the conflict it creates(being forced to act like an animal is so humiliating....But the skritching behind the ears and the belly rubs feel soooooo good!).

The diapers like I said are partly used as a reminder that he's in control and now he decided that since I'm just a puppy and a wolf puppy at that I'm not housebroken so I need them. Although sometimes he just makes me stay on one of those little training pads you use with puppies.

I ahve tags on my collar too, mine say my name, who my owner is, where I live and that I've had all my shots lol.

Master/pet sounds good, actually i never even thinked about it. I wanted to try MAster/slave on my boyfriend (he would be the slave *devilish*) but... this things usually (always?) contain sex and... well, I don´t know a lot about this kind of games but it interests me, I am just fascinated with it but I don´t want to sleep with anyone at the moment

Master/pet sounds good, actually i never even thinked about it. I wanted to try MAster/slave on my boyfriend (he would be the slave *devilish*) but... this things usually (always?) contain sex and... well, I don´t know a lot about this kind of games but it interests me, I am just fascinated with it but I don´t want to sleep with anyone at the moment

It doesn't have to contain sex. Just put the collar and leash on him and tell him what he's got to do. As his mistress you may decide that he's not allowed sexual relief, ever thought of that?

Beth

PS, Are you from Prague by any chance?

• 2 months later...