LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother Goes Crazy For Real ((Private))

Paxaman

Nancy had been having a real hard time with her son lately and was one step away from being driven insane. It seemed like everytime she asked him to do something he would not listen and simply disobey her which ended up making her angrier and angrier. Unfortunately for Nancy all this stress was causing her to begin cracking mentally and she did not even know it. Yet there she sat at the table, eagerly awaiting her teenage son to return home from school.

Wally had a hard day at school today. In his first class he wasn't aloud to take his morning nap because he had work to make up. In lunch they ran out of brownies and in Gym he got tired out by some marines that came to the school and took over gym for a day. It was hell, Not the regular stuff. Wally just wanted to get home and go hang with his friends. When he got home his mom was waiting for him. she bothered him about the room and was talking about dinner plans.

"God...why do You bitch so much." Wally said under his voice. He then walked away and up the stairs up to his room. He looked at his room door and opened it. He tossed his bag inside and went straight to the bathroom. "I'll clean it later, Gotta take a shit first." He said yawning. He walked into the bathroom and got on the toilet. After he did his business he went into his room and was about to clean. "...Wait, This isn't even that bad." He said to himself.

"I got it cleaned. Why does..." Wally know found himself over his moms knee and being spanked like some child. "Aw, Hey quit it. What wrong with you?" He asked feeling helpless. He was even starting to cry, He hasn't been beaten since the 3 grade.

Nancy simply ignored his protestations and continued spanking. His bottom was not showing signs of bruising and that was the genius in it. If he complained it would only make him look like a wuss because how could a spanking hurt if it did not bruise you?

"Wait! You planned this!" He shouted. His mother kept of spanking him. "Stop. What do I need to for you to stop?!" Wally asked. "I'll were your stupid diapers!"

Willy let him self be dragged over into the middle of the floor. Wally was then shock at what kind of diaper he would wear. They looked like giant child diapers. She saw they were Aww so Cute. "Um Mom, Those are not medical diaper. They can't be." Wally didn't know they made diapers like those.

As promised Nancy had ordered the pizza. But what was certainly different was that there was now an adul-sized highchair waiting for him.

"Time for dinner baby," She said as she lifted him into the highchair and locked him in. She began feeding him bite by bite, intentionally getting it all over his face before it made it inside.

"Does Wally like his pizza?" She asked, pulling his cheek.

Wally faced being seated in a high chair as best as she can. He looked at him self in his minds eye. He could just imagine how dumb he looked. "This is lame."

Wally wanted to throw the controller at the TV but knew it was useless. After she patted his diaper reminding him he was diaper made him mad again. "Why me."

Wally thought he was going to get hit but was met with only a paci. He sucked on the fruity thing but it didn't take away the fact he was in a messy diaper.