LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made my own "potty"

wheelman21

So I have always loved the idea of the "training potty" but mine has always made me feel like a bear on a bicycle at the circus. So after much research I had a go at making my own. What do you guys think? I almost want to make another version and fix some of the flaws. Well anyway just figured I'd share my work. It has a removable bowl for emptying and I think it's a bit more babyish than say a medical commode. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 2

Glad y'all like it! Took a lot longer than I thought it would haha. I used blue board insulation for the basic structure, then used a couple different materials for the coating. I used a two part resin for the top piece and and then painted of course and then a different coating for the base with a thin coat of the two part resin. Then paint. I have construction pics if you guys want to see them.

Glad y'all like it! Took a lot longer than I thought it would haha. I used blue board insulation for the basic structure, then used a couple different materials for the coating. I used a two part resin for the top piece and and then painted of course and then a different coating for the base with a thin coat of the two part resin. Then paint. I have construction pics if you guys want to see them.

Well if any of you guys have fabrication/modeling/manufacturing experience and want to discuss possible improvements or the ability to create them more efficiently (there are a lot of man hours in this thing), send me a message and let's talk about it! Maybe we could get a group of us emailing and brainstorming on how to create more of these things, and better!