LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being spanked on a pooey nappy

Poobottom

Just another one of my fantasies I like to be spanked on my pooey nappy so the poo spreads over my bottom.

It wouldn't hurt at all, and you would likely get a rash if the spanker was able to make the spanking effective.

That be nice if it gets looked after by him, the rash that is

Diaper rash isn't fun, after a few hours its just annoying, that combined with a stinging bottom no thank you...

If you wanted this, you'd have to get the spanking with the diaper pulled down, as spanking on a diaper dose nothing.

A good, hard, long spanking on a messy diaper would be awesome. Then sit in the corner for a while before the diaper is changed.

A heavy hairbrush or thick paddle/wooden spoon will inflict pain through a diaper.

A good, hard, long spanking on a messy diaper would be awesome. Then sit in the corner for a while before the diaper is changed.

A heavy hairbrush or thick paddle/wooden spoon will inflict pain through a diaper.

Wow we have loads of dreams in common ;)

Common abdl/spanking fanantey...knowing that a good over the knee spanking is comming as soon as someone notices and checks your for a pooping diaper. Corner time in a stinkey diaper to boot just add to it. Sitting their in a stinkey diaper with a source butt

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never messed in a diaper before, but if I were in a situation where I was in one, I wouldn't mind being spanked while in one. Then a time out to think about what I've done, and a humiliating diaper change to top it all off, complete with condescending words about how messy I am and being forced to act babyish the whole time, such as cry and throw a fit so I can have more coming to me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love every time this topic comes back up, as it's a huge Fantasy of mine. I have self spanked my diapered bottom with a very large wooden spoon and it does work. Depending on the diaper and how many swats, the diaper padding will break down, then it's basically just the inner lining and plastic backing between your bottom and the wooden spoon. Almost bare bottom.

A heavier hair brush or a thicker, narrower paddle would work too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2015 at 2:23 PM, SunOfSheep said:

It wouldn't hurt at all, and you would likely get a rash if the spanker was able to make the spanking effective.

You are right about that. If the spanker knows what they're doing you will get a rash. I have had my pants pull down, leaving my diapers and plastic panties exposed. Iwear cloth diapers and plastic panties. My pants are pulled down around my ankles and I am to bend over the arm of the couch. My my diapers are wet and messy and I'm about to receive my spanking. I get spanked with a wooden spoon and received several snacks across my back side. As I get struck by the spoon I can feel my poop spread inside the diaper. Every time I get hit my butt becomes sore. She hits me several more times and my butt is inflamed. She goes I know you like dirty diapers on. So today you will make me happy wearing your wet and dirty diapers and having a sore butt. Watching you walk and move around your going to be sore. So pull up your pants and let's get going. We have lots to do today and you're not getting changed until much later. So now I have to go out with a sore butt and dirty diapers on. After awhile I am used to it. 

• 10 months later...
On 8/17/2017 at 7:01 AM, jacob said:

As someone who remembers being spanked after doing a poo in my nappy when I was 2 or 3, trust me it does hurt through the nappy and it can make you cry.

In RL my mother told of her sister-in-law.  Her girls were too old to not be toilet trained (probably 2 1/2 by 1950s standards)  And she would spank them on loaded training pants.  My mother's comment was "It makes the clean up much harder."   I know my mom would have cleaned them and given a good paddling.  Wet ones would have been dealt with the same way.  And in either case it would be followed by putting your red butt on the potty chair.  And be strapped in for at least a half hour.   There were no through the diaper spankings at our house.

• 1 year later...
On 7/25/2018 at 10:24 PM, 1950potty said:

In RL my mother told of her sister-in-law.  Her girls were too old to not be toilet trained (probably 2 1/2 by 1950s standards)  And she would spank them on loaded training pants.  My mother's comment was "It makes the clean up much harder."   I know my mom would have cleaned them and given a good paddling.  Wet ones would have been dealt with the same way.  And in either case it would be followed by putting your red butt on the potty chair.  And be strapped in for at least a half hour.   There were no through the diaper spankings at our house.

In my household, once you turned 2 doing a poo in a nappy got you spanked and it was always done on the nappy. I guess my parents didn't care about making the mess worse. Then again, if you think about all the things we might have done after doing a poo like sitting down, it probably didn't make it that much worse.

13 hours ago, jacob said:

In my household, once you turned 2 doing a poo in a nappy got you spanked and it was always done on the nappy. I guess my parents didn't care about making the mess worse. Then again, if you think about all the things we might have done after doing a poo like sitting down, it probably didn't make it that much worse.

Well the other thing about that spanking through a nappy or training pants is not quite as painful than one on the bare bottom.  And if she did it on a moist bottom, it is even worse.  Although any of these would not be a happy event.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:37 AM, 1950potty said:

Well the other thing about that spanking through a nappy or training pants is not quite as painful than one on the bare bottom.  And if she did it on a moist bottom, it is even worse.  Although any of these would not be a happy event.

If the intent was to make us cry, the fact that it was less painful being spanked through our nappies didn't make a difference. It was still enough to leave us in tears.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think it can be effective depending on what the purpose of the spanking is. It could be effective for humiliation, psychological regression and shame. If that were the purpose as the spanker, it would be helpful to grab the bulge from the outside between spanks, push the bulge in and grind it. then continue the spanking.

If it were the purpose of punishment, then I would spank first then enema or however you choose to elicit pooping. Corner time with squats onto a chair would be helpful so they are almost nearly respanking themselves from the reddened bottom and squished in poop. Usually followed by clean up because dealing with skin breakdown is annoying