LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone need a laptop?

Not really interested, but before you sell it, you do know how to wipe the drive completely so no data can be recovered from it? Formating a drive won't do it...if you have emails, messaging etc accounts...you need to completely wipe the drive (ie over write the entire drive with 1 n 0's) msg me if you don't know how or are concerned.

in linux it's something like sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sd0

What did / do you ride? I ride a Katana 750 (2006)

Ta

LitlAndy

• 1 month later...

You do both. In order: you wipe the drive (with something like DBAN) and then use the DVD / repair disk that came with the laptop (or you made as part of the "first use" set-up process when you bought it) to reflash the OS.

Guest Baby Rina

Personally, unless someone lists an OS as part of the sale I assume I'm buying parts as-is. Usually that implies it can be a serviceable computer with minimal work (Installing an OS of my choice) but its still considered parts until its all been checked out... actually even when it lists an OS its still considered 'parts' until it checks out.

• 2 months later...

Try and find a MAR (Microsoft Authorized Refubisher) they take recycled PC's and laptops, wipe and install an OS and sometimes MS Office. They're legal and checked over by techs. Hope this helps?

• 1 year later...