LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

• 1 month later...

I've received a few emails lately from Wellness asking to try the upgraded superio signature series. They claim the upgrades are as follows:

1. STRONGER PLASTIC BACKING - HELPS PREVENT ANY SPLITTING

2. DISCREET LANDING ZONE WITHOUT ANY PRINTING OF WORDS "WELLNESS BRIEF" ON DIAPER

3. BETTER ABSORBENCY THROUGH A NEW WATER RETENTION PROCESS CALLED "LIQUASTAY"

4. FASTER ABSORPTION WITH OUR SPEEDSORB TECHNOLOGY

5. STRONGER RESEALABLE TAPES.

6. SAME NASA INSPIRED MULTI-LAYERED INCONTEK TECHNOLOGY TO LOCK AWAY LIQUID INTO ANOTHER LAYER

Anyone try the new "upgraded" superios? Are these really different from the Superios from a year ago? I've tried the wellness brands and the superio and have been satisfied. They didn't seem to absorb and spread out a full wetting quickly but with these claimed updates, maybe they're better now?? A thin diaper that swells much more than expected with all the sap. I've just overall had better luck with Abena M4. Wondering if the updates have made any noticeable difference? Thanks!

I will say, when first released the Superior were great. They changed them, they seemed about the same, maybe a little better. They kept changing them. Each case was different than the last. They kept getting worse. The last case we ordered was pretty not good. Haven't ordered them since.

I received the sample and am Impressed I order another sample the next size up and paid the shipping since I like a little bigger and more room fit was great no leaks over 14 hours was wet in 4 time before bed an again over night

• 2 months later...

so i got my sample of 2 today ive worn it fr about 4hrs i have on real complaint with them. but im not like overjoyed with them either.one complaint i have is dont untape it if its been on

so i have taken the diaper off. it was very full and heavy but i belive that it could have hanndled one maybe two more wettings im very impressed with this diaper i would put it right behind bambino. i think bambino is a little better but very close

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered myself a full case of the originals, and got two samples of the superio.

I came over from molicare, wanting a change.

I went downhill.

This diaper leaks, adsorbs slow, and over the period of one night rolling about in bed, its loose and sagging, dry OR wet.

I hate them, and will move on to something else when they are gone. GAG.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with gah!ghost the bumper is a little too narrow, but the absorbanc is great.  I wore a pair for 9 hours at work and didn't hold it at all even during walking rounds.  Just before leaving work I changed.  I had a very soft BM driving home and ended up with a tiny leak.  So far Depends 3 tabs have been the best for BMs.  Thy are not absorbant enough though.  Perhaps I'll try booster pads.

• 6 months later...

Like so many others, I have tried a variety of diapers and the original Wellness diaper is perhaps my favorite for the following reasons:

1) I like the soft pastel blue plastic

2) They are thin enough to be discreet, yet absorbent enough for extended daytime and night time use

3) I have never had tape malfunctions or the plastic splitting

4) Leak proof?  well(ness), nothing is leak proof if you are soaked and sitting.

5) Thumbs up for me on the original Wellness; I haven't tried the Superio Signature series.

Have they resolved the pinhole leaks issue? It's been years since I've tried any Wellness products and while I did enjoy them the last 2 cases I ordered had pinhole leaks from SAP crystals being laid down directly against the plastic shell. That took them off my order list.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I used to be a fan of the wellness briefs but like others have said too many pin holes. They would leak through as soon as they were peed in. And every case was different. I tried the superio briefs and they were a lot better, but I had went with totaldry for a while, but now they are never in stock. I just got a case of the superio yesterday and i have to say they are complete junk now. Very thin and very small, and rip very easily. They remind me of the cheap plastic backed store brands, even have the “quilted” look to them. Very disappointed, and they don’t respond to emails. 

See my post from 2018. Wellness Original diapers for me are a very good discreet day time diaper.  The only leaks I have are my fault by not changing a soaked diaper in a timely manner. In fact after responding to this post, when I change my wet and messy night diaper-Rearz Lil Bella, I think I will put on a Wellness Original diaper for the day and see how long it lasts.