LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing Weight Progress And Encouragement

sersiously, besides people with that fetish(who I am assuming have a huge pain tolerance) would want to shove something up there pee hole?

hehe, i have to throw in my two cents on this one :-) i don't think i have either a medical fetish or a high pain tolerance, but i absolutely enjoy the way a catheter makes me "involuntarily" leaky and diaper-dependent for a little while. with the right kind and some practice it's neither painful nor bothersome. i feel bad for anyone subjected to a painfully bad catheter insertion!

i just had another practice fitness test, and if it would have been an official test it would have been my highest score ever :-D now i plan not to work out tomorrow or wednesday (so i don't injure myself) and test officially on thursday and get a high score! passing this test will reduce my stress level by a good 30%...

yay my official test today went great - i got an 88.1! it's not in the "excellent" category, but (a) i don't quite look excellent yet anyway, and (B) it gives me something to try for :-) and they officially weighed me at 180! only 15 more pounds and the weight on my id card is no longer a lie :-P

yay my official test today went great - i got an 88.1! it's not in the "excellent" category, but (a) i don't quite look excellent yet anyway, and ( B) it gives me something to try for :-) and they officially weighed me at 180! only 15 more pounds and the weight on my id card is no longer a lie :-P

Congrats! What program are you doing that has the fitness test?

it's part of my job, under contract. of course there are provisions for people with injuries, but i generally need to be fit. and i've had to step up my game a lot lately.

ashlee and h, good job! i've always felt that time goes a lot faster when i don't concentrate on the workout, usually because i'm competing against friends or i'm just letting my mind wander.

5 pounds until i weigh less than i have in eight years! including that time i drank magnesium citrate and lost eight pounds in a day. yep, it was stupid, i don't recommend it, and it probably caused the appendicitis i had right afterwards... sssh ;-)

practically. :-( of course i figured it would be the start of a new personal weight-loss trend, but the pounds would go back on (as i refilled my empty digestive tract) and i'd just get discouraged again.

a co-worker of mine complimented me on my weight loss, and i thanked him and said i am still working on it. he asked me why i wanted to continue losing weight. i thought for a second and told him, because i want to be able to fit back into some stuff i used to wear. and that's no lie!

what he doesn't know is that i mean diapers and teenage boy clothes :-D

After posting, I didn't really get my act together until a few days ago. Between work and fun, I didn't have the time to get shopping for good foods. As of now, I think I'm now on day 4 of 1800 (plus or minus) calories a day. I cut all the soda, tea, candy, ect that I'll usually consume at work on breaks- and replaced it with water and smoothies. :D I recommend a blender- as I love blending up fruits and whatnot for a breakfast/brunch meal before work.

t+d, in my limited experience i recommend being careful how quickly you change your diet, and/or your lifestyle. our brains don't ever forget what we like, and cravings are impossible to ignore. i'm sure that holds true for all members of this website ;-) be prepared to want something so bad food-wise that you can't help but have it, and don't let your guilt demotivate you.

my biggest change has been realizing that breakfast really is beneficial. i sometimes have a bowl of cereal, rarely have sausage and biscuits (though i did have like 9 pieces of sausage one time), and usually have a mix of 1 1/2 cup water and 3 scoops soy shake powder from sam's club. (the vanilla sucks, but the chocolate tastes like brownie batter! it's amazing! though i did binge and make super-huge shakes with milk, ice, and 5 scoops of chocolate powder a couple of times...)

log what you eat (i use my iphone's built-in notes app) and log what you weigh every morning right before you brush your teeth (again i plug the awesome and simple app "weight diary free") and be prepared to break your weight-loss streak once in a while when you have the opportunity to hit up your favorite chinese buffet. :-D you can always look back at your food log and reminisce.

also do a lot more walking or jogging, outside whenever possible. yoy'll be better prepared for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

wow it has been a quiet week! my progress; 175 yesterday, family birthday party at a mexican place last night, 177 this morning ;-) just saying, don't expect to lose weight every day. weight spikes are normal and unavoidable - you need to digest things! just try not to digest a lot of oreos and ice cream and pasta and rolls and cake and pudding and flan and breadsticks and pie. :-D slow and steady wins the race!

i anticipate by this weekend i'll be able to claim to weigh 175. i think it's odd for guys to give their exact weight when asked, so since most people round to 5 i am counting by fives. when i weigh 175 or less, three days in a row, on my bathroom scale, i can honestly tell people i've lost 25 pounds! and i started on february 7. that makes it about 8 pounds per month. and i feel great about it!

Great job I too have been losing weight was at 203lbs and now down to 190lbs through pyschical labor at my job and taking walks in the evening. Just don't give up keep at it my motto I use is never give up and never surrender

wow it has been a quiet week! my progress; 175 yesterday, family birthday party at a mexican place last night, 177 this morning ;-) just saying, don't expect to lose weight every day. weight spikes are normal and unavoidable - you need to digest things! just try not to digest a lot of oreos and ice cream and pasta and rolls and cake and pudding and flan and breadsticks and pie. :-D slow and steady wins the race!

i anticipate by this weekend i'll be able to claim to weigh 175. i think it's odd for guys to give their exact weight when asked, so since most people round to 5 i am counting by fives. when i weigh 175 or less, three days in a row, on my bathroom scale, i can honestly tell people i've lost 25 pounds! and i started on february 7. that makes it about 8 pounds per month. and i feel great about it!

Wow nice work. I have dropped some weight recently as well. I stopped for a while but am now back at it. I am down to 183 from 198. My target is 165-70. I am 6' tall but 183 is still on the high side of healthty. Plus I am not all that muscular so I cant claim its all muscle...

I too figured out the best time to weigh in every day is first thing in the morning. You can get rid of any fluid or solid waste and you have not yet eaten or had anything to drink, which minimizes fluctuation based on the weight of the food you consume that day.

I track my weight using the livestrong app, through which I calorie count too. I have noticed that my weight usually fluctuates between 2-5 lbs from day to day depending on the mass of food im eating. Water retention plays into that too. Drinking a salted caramel frappuccino will get me 3 lbs of water weight ;)

Overall I usually have 3-4 days of decline followed by a day or two of gain, but it is always a net loss.

My current pace is 1-1.5 lbs a week. So we will see if in 9 weeks I am at 170.

Cheers!

rough weekend for me, back up to 181 this morning :-( i did not go work out like i should have, and wow my food log is embarrassing. trying extra hard now to start a new stretch of weight loss days... i got rid of my bigger work outfits, i can't afford to buy any more of them, and i don't want to look bad in my current small-ish ones - i find that *quite* motivating!