LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I prefer pullup style diapers. Does anyone else feel the same?

For the most part I vastly prefer diapers such as goodnites or pullups. I find they look absolutely amazing on anyone who wears them and they are super cute. However for big wettings I definitely would use bigger adult diapers. Does anyone else prefer the pull-up style of diaper?

• Like 1

But pull up's aren't diapers. They are just disposable underwear. Diapers are taped on or attached with pins.

You are correct in stating that but for alot of DL's the pullup style of disposable underwear can still be classified as a diaper. As for myself, I definitely prefer the pullup diaper style as they are far more comfortable

The debate will be endless, but if it's designed to absorb urine it is at least some form of diaper, because that absorbency is the main thing which differentiates diapers from underwear. And they do make and sell disposable underwear which is not this absorbent but more like regular underwear. So my vote is that pull-ups are 'diapers', even if under-performing ones B) The first year or so of my being 24/7 was spent in pull-ups but I finally 'graduated' to tape-on diapers as I became comfortable with the concept that nobody could tell what I was wearing, which 3 years later is still a provable concept for me :)

I never cared much for the pull-up style diapers, among usually being quite less absorbent most of the time they are always less true to the full experience (ive never tried a paci or bottle and would pass on baby food, but ive always like the diapers to seem more authentic) to me anyways, but to each his (or her) own I guess.

Guest toddlermick

I definitely like pullups best. Only kind ive ever worn. I dont wet often but when i do my pullups are absorbent enough for my little "accidents". Im much more toddler than infant. I like my occassional wettings to feel like innocent little toddler 'oopsies'. Pullups are the right kind of diapers for me

I prefer real diapers when I can. But for most of the time I have a mild case of IBS and never know when the need is going to require me to use the john. No I’m not in to messy diapers. With that said a pull up diaper is more convent for me. Yes the holding capacity is not as god but for the convince it is worth the drawbacks of a pull up diaper.

Although I use tape-ons a lot of the time, I have a great affinity for adult pull-ups. Can't explain why, I just do. The look, the feel, etc. I certainly don't use them for heavy wettings or anything else, but I mainly just wear them like underwear.

• 3 weeks later...

Pull ups are not nappies in my dictionary.

I second that. They are absorbent underwear just like the packages say. Nappies are reusable cloth with a much higher capacity. And of course, diapers are disposable with a plastic backing and tapes.

• 1 month later...

As someone who wears for need. Pull ups are not convenient. Be cause you have to take of your pants and shoes to put a new one on. But they are nice for the gym. And in the eve when lounging around in a bath robe.

I wear Abri-Flex pullups as I only wet occasionally when needed, They allow me to go "over the top" as needed They hold 1 to 2 wettings. Not as good as a good disposable, but enough for me.

However, to those not in the know, I believe that most people would regard them as "diapers".