LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New dissertation on infantilism

I didn't have time to read through this, but this looks TOTALLY A*W*E*S*O*M*E! :thumbsup: This needs to be pinned or put somewhere so it can be easily found and referenced.

I'll come back to read when I have some time.

Also, congrats to BitterGrey as well for investing so much time into his own research and site, compounding information and gathering info over the many years. This is your reward and it's pretty neat!

Awesome awesome awesome! :D

I've made it to Chapter Two so far and i really have myself evaluating wether im an AB or DL. I have some AB tendancies but more strength in charateristics in my DL portion. Rarely do i engage in "Play" or Talk, i never drink from a bottle nor do i eat baby food. At best, i have a Pacifier that i use maybe once every two months and have onesies but they are plain except for two. This dissertation really has helped me start to evaluate my fetish much better. I will definately read on!

Thanks for bring this here :thumbsup: It's always nice to see someone in this field approach us with an open mind seeking only to understand us without an interest in changing who we are into someone they would more prefer. I do wish there had been a wider and more varied group of case studies but perhaps that will come later. Any step in the right direction is progress which is good!

I skimmed certain parts of this that seemed more interesting to me. I could be wrong on this but it seems like she only studied those who get sexual pleasure out of this. And, while that may have been the scope of her dissertation, it's not reflective of the community as a whole. I shouldn't complain or critique though I mean I read like 4 pages lol.

I could be wrong on this but it seems like she only studied those who get sexual pleasure out of this. And, while that may have been the scope of her dissertation, it's not reflective of the community as a whole.

The other nice thing with this though, is we now have a name of a reputable person to contact if another study were to be done. a sample group of 4 people does not a study make, but now should she decide to press forward with further research, I am sure she could find more people willing to be involved, now that she's 'published', and more or less a 'friend' of the community by default.

It will be interesting to see where this goes in the years ahead, because the more we study it and gather info, the more we learn about it and how to deal with it, if needed....for those 'bad days' during excessive purges or what not.

Or learn how to incorporate it into the rest of your life, or for some, get rid of it all together if it is an unwanted item.

Lots of potential here and a great pool of people to draw from...

Glad you got this connection BitterGrey!:D

just awesome work.

Yes a very interesting read, and I ask all that don't know, to read BitterGray's subject matter as well which is linked at the bottom of his posts. Those who are not aware.. Mr. Gray ( ;) ) is a long time respected member of our community. This is obvious as his posts to this board, his many surveys, and findings are also a great benefit to our community. I applaud all efforts to those that take steps to help not only "us" to find a identity or peace within ourselves with at least some sort of acceptance but to also allow those professionals understand who "we" really are. And to add, perhaps help those outside our community to learn that we are not associated with various other "less than desirable, or outright Illegal groups or activities"

A very interesting read.

While it is a bit dry and medically worded, it does appear to be targeted at psychology professionals who would be more likely to accept results presented that way.

It would seem that Bittergrey has better info on this subject than any professional, but their starting to learn.

Thanks for all your hard work and data collection.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to you Bittergrey for posting this. I skimmed a little bit of chapter one, and this looks like a good read. My therapist told me to try to find some info on diaper fetish/infantalism before our next meeting, and I think this is exactly what I would need.