LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Furaffinity?

senri

• 3 weeks later...

I've considered a FurAffinity account, but I'm unsure of what can be posted there, in terms of writing.

So can anyone tell me how "adult" it can get, with proper warnings and ratings?

with proper warnings and ratings i was able to come across stories including, yet not limited to (close your eyes if you don't want them burned out :P) hard vore, extrem scat play, snuff, inflation, bukakke, diapers. all sorts of stuff. i don't believe there is alimit. if you deem your story a little harsh, just write a small paragraph explaning the content, and leave a few spaces to give room so others don't view the "bad stuff" immediately without scrolling down.

• 3 months later...

I've been wanting to creat an FA account for some time now. But it always says that it is not accepting new accounts for some reason. Can anyone help?

It might be the new security system in place, they had some problems a bit back and i remember some talk over stopping new membership for a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been wanting to create an FA account for some time now. But it always says that it is not accepting new accounts for some reason. Can anyone help?

They've been doing some work on their system, and there is a new note in the header. "Administrator notice: Account registration has re-opened."

Maybe it is worth a second try.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...