LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Booster pads.

They both mean that any child in the USA is taught that the continental united states is often referred to as the "lower 48". They (and I) are saying that if you don't know what it means then you need to go back to school.

Oh. I was never taught that. I've never heard them referred to that away before now. I feel stupid now.

What exactly are they teaching in school then? I know we all hear a LOT about standardized testing, but aren't they testing on what gets taught? Surely that means kids are still learning- aren't they?

They are teaching you everything you don't need to know. I went to three different elementary schools so maybe I missed some things when moving from one to another, and from CA to NY. They are teaching us what it's like to want to rip the paper to shreds and how to stress out.

Al, I can probably get them this friday, how do you accept payment? Just in case I decide to grab them. I got to wonder what I need a liner for in Molicares or dry247's, but there are occasions when I got to grab a bag depends now and then. :P