LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If your SO doesn't know about lifestyle, is the only way you get aroused is to have diaper fantasies?

Before my SO knew about my fantasies, the only way I would get aroused during or before intercourse was to think about fantasies that related to diapers. I know someone explained that when you have a fetish its really hard to get aroused when the fetish isn't involved. What do you think?

Yeah the kids example is a bad example (it works, I just don't want to talk about that cause that is wrong.) I was just trying to say that the only way I got really turned on was in my mind to imagine my SO in a diaper or some kind of thing like that.

I've often wondered if my diaper fetish is in fact an orientation in its own right, on a par with being straight, gay or bi: that is, "diaper-sexual." I say this because from the time I reached puberty to today, I've never been able to be aroused without thinking about wearing diapers or being diapered, nor can I get an orgasm without doing so. I've had fantasies about being held, kissed, caressed, etc. by men, but those have never resulted in orgasm. Am I just a romantic asexual, in that case?

I've often wondered if my diaper fetish is in fact an orientation in its own right, on a par with being straight, gay or bi: that is, "diaper-sexual." I say this because from the time I reached puberty to today, I've never been able to be aroused without thinking about wearing diapers or being diapered, nor can I get an orgasm without doing so. I've had fantasies about being held, kissed, caressed, etc. by men, but those have never resulted in orgasm. Am I just a romantic asexual, in that case?

Yeah thank you that's excatly how I feel I used to wonder if I was asexual as well. Before my SO knew about my diaper fetish, the sex wasn't all that great. The only time I could get an erection was to think about diapers.

For me the sexual thoughts about nappies are totally desperate to the sexual urges I have with my partner. They even produce a different orgasm feeling.

The only crossover comes, after I have nt worn in a while, is when I'm being manually 'taken care of', only then do I use AB/DL fantasies.

Since I was in diapers before puberty, during puberty, and ever after, they don't have anything to do with arousal, which at this point wouldn't matter anyway since that part of me no longer works at all.

• Like 1

Diapers helped my sexdrive years ago, but not anymore

I cant even say I have a diaper fetish as I only use for convenience now

Maybe I should change "Diaper Lover" as I don't really love diapers, I just use them now and then