LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught By My Sister

I rested for the next two weeks. Mommy Karen came over every day. Mommy helped give me a bath, feed me and changed me. At least two times a day she breast feed me now that she was on the pill to produce milk.

We spent some quality time together during the day. One day we discussed her breast feeding me. Mommy told me she liked the feeling of a baby breast feeding from her. She was happy that she had the chance and she was happy that I gave her that chance. But she also told me that it wasn’t easy when she couldn’t come over and how much pain she was in. She asked me if I would be sad if she stopped taking the pills.

I told her I would be sad but that was up to her. Mommy kissed me on the forehead and told me she stopped a few days ago.

I told her it wasn’t a problem and that I was happy I gave her that experience without the sexual feelings.

Our conversation changed to Christmas and the fact that we were all going to my daughter’s house this year and that my X would not be there.

“Oh yes” Mommy said. “I almost forgot you have to take me to Toy R Us so I can buy some presents for my niece and nephew”.

“Oh no” I said “Not the mall again”.

As Mommy laughed she said “I could take her on Wednesday before Christmas”.

I would ask Rebecca to come but I think she is out of town until Thursday on business. I will call and ask her” she said.

Mommy Karen called Rebecca and so did I. Rebecca bought presents while she was away so she didn’t need to go to the mall.

In the next few weeks Mommy Karen stopped coming over because she was taking care of her breast milk by herself. (I guess with a pump). I talked to her the day before we were going shopping for Christmas presents. She told me she would take a cab to my house because she had a surprise for me and wanted to give it to me before we went shopping so I told her OK.

WEDNESDAY

When Mommy Karen walked into my front door she was caring a big box, a big bag and her pocket book. When I saw her I took the box from her and asked what it was. She told me it was a surprise for her baby. I put it on the kitchen table and went to open it but she smacked my hands away and told me to go into the living room and wait for her there while taking her coat off and putting it on the chair.

I heard her open my refrigerator door and close it. Then she walked back in hiding something behind her back. She sat down on the couch and tapped her lap. I slid up and lay in her lap in the baby position.

She took what she was hiding behind her back and placed the nipple to my lips. I thought OK she wants to feed me before we go shopping. Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea I thought to myself. I already had three cups of coffee this morning. What the hell I always like when Mommy feeds me a baba.

So I opened my lips and sucked the nipple into my mouth. I was so surprised when I tasted it. It wasn’t OJ it was her breast milk. When she saw the surprised look on my face she kissed my forehead and told me she didn’t want to waste it so she filled some baba’s and put them in my refrigerator for me.

“Thank you Mommy” I said not letting the baba out of my mouth. She ran her fingers through my hair as she held the bottle up for me. When the bottle was empty she sat me up and tapped my back. What a burp I let out.

She smiled and asked if my diaper was wet. I told her no and we were off to Toys R Us.

Well let me tell you it was a bad time to go there. The place was packed at 10am in the morning. If it weren’t for my scooter accident we would have done our shopping already. There wasn’t a parking space to be had. Just them I saw someone’s back up light go on. It was a little Toyota and was facing forward. I raced to the spot put my four way flasher on and waited. When I looked the space was in between to dumpsters. I had plenty of room but if I went in head first I wouldn’t be able to open the doors and get out so I backed into the spot.

So we started to shop around and bought a few things. I bought a few things and Karen bought a few things. When Karen found me I was looking at a Tonka Dump Truck for my grandson. The sucker was big like the one I had when I was little.

“That’s like the one you had when you were little” Karen said.

“Ya man its neat hu” I said.

“Jerry” Karen said “His not old enough for something that big”.

“Sure he is” I said.

“Jerry look at the age group” “His to young” she said pointing at the age.

“I don’t care I’m getting him this truck”.

“No you’re not” Karen said and took it out of my hands.

“Hey” I said and grabbed it back. “I’m buying him this truck”.

As we were arguing people started to watch what was going on.

After about ten minutes Karen Grabbed the truck swatted me on my ass put the truck back and grabbed my ear.

“No you’re not little boy” she said. “So help me God I’ll spank that little hinny again right here in the store if you don’t listen to Mommy”.

She had my ear good as I followed were ever Karen went. I heard some people giggling and so was Karen.

We finally got on line and it took forever to check out. While we were on line the three cups of coffee and the bottle started to put pressure on my bladder. Oh I had to pee badly. I started to fidget as we were on line. Karen must have seen me but said nothing.

The second we hit the cold air I peed in my diaper. I must have made some kind of noise because when I relieved myself in the diaper because Karen asked “did baby finally do pee pee in his diaper”? “Mommy will change you when we get by the Jeep” she said.

She took my hand like a little boy and we went in the back of my Jeep. The back door was against the fence and in between the two dumpsters.

“Mommy” I said “I can wait until I get home to have my diaper changed”. “Besides Mommy we don’t have any diapers in the Jeep” I said.

“Sure we do”. “Mommy’s are always prepared” she said.

When we got to my Jeep I clicked the locks and opened the back door. Mommy told me to slid in and lay on my back. She opened the side door and took out a big bag. She put it on the side where I was laying and opened it up. Mommy took out a binky, diaper, wipes and powder. She put the binky into my mouth. I asked her what the bag was and when she got it.

She told me it was baby’s diaper bag and she got it a month ago.

Then she started to change my diaper in the back of the Jeep. She proceeded to take my shoes off then my pants and my wet diaper. Mommy pushed my legs up to my chest and put a diaper under my hinny. She wiped my diaper area clean powdered me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it nice and tight.

I stood up in my nice dry diaper and Mommy helped me put my pants back on and my shoes. We jumped in and started for home. I was so relaxed I didn’t realize I still had my binky in my mouth.

Karen laughed when she looked over at me. “Boy you’re really like that thing don’t you” she said.

That’s when I realized it was still in my mouth.

She reached over and pulled it out with a pop. I looked at her and gave her my sad face.

“OK” she said. “If you want to drive with your binky in your mouth here you go” and put it back in.

It was getting close to dinner time so I drove to a restaurant and we had dinner before going home.

(Of course I took the binky out of my mouth before we went into the restaurant. I wasn’t that brave).

After we got home mommy asked if I was wet. I rolled my eyes and just looked at her.

She took me by the hand and went into my bedroom. She undressed me throwing my wet diaper in the trash can next to my desk. Took my hand again and brought me to the bathroom. She started to fill the tub as I watched her from behind.

There I stood totally naked with Mommy/Sister Karen and nothing was happening below my belly button. I was so happy being babied by my Sister. She loved me and I loved her.

When the tub was full she helped me sit down. Went under the sink and took my toys and placed them in the tub. Mommy washed me from top to bottom neither of us were embarrassed or felt uncomfortable.

While Mommy was putting me back into a diaper she mentioned that when Rebecca came home she and Rebecca wanted to talk to me about my scooter.

“I took my binky out of my mouth and said “there’s nothing to talk about”.

“Yes there is” she said with a wicked grin.

“No there’s not”. “I told you case closed”.

“Want to bet” she said?

What’s going on with my scooter I thought to myself? I’ve had it for 3 months. I’m 63 years old. I don’t need anyone to tell me I can’t have it because they are unsafe. There is nothing going to make me get rid of it nothing.

Mommy helped me into bed and tucked me in. “I’ll sleep here tonight” she said as she kissed me on the forehead.

Nothing. Takes a lot to write all this down. Even harder to remember what happened weeks ago. No posts means no interest. So that's it. I don't have to stay up until 2 in the morning updating whats happening with my 2 mommy's. That's OK because I have a new life and I'm more than happy. Dreams do come true.

Nothing. Takes a lot to write all this down. Even harder to remember what happened weeks ago. No posts means no interest. So that's it. I don't have to stay up until 2 in the morning updating whats happening with my 2 mommy's. That's OK because I have a new life and I'm more than happy. Dreams do come true.

Eagle,

Please keep it up. I don't post often, but ever since you started this story I look for it every time I log in. It is awesome.

You need to stop bitching about not constantly having people fawning over your "amazing" work. This forum is not the most active one out there, look at your views, not replies. It's really annoying seeing all these whiny baby posts like "oh no one's posted you hate me the stories over goodbye". Being treated like a baby is nice, but stop letting it bleed over and acting like one on here.

For the record, I do enjoy this story, but seeing you post after every chapter about how it's the last one cause nobody has posted in a day and a half is really, really, irritating.

You need to stop bitching about not constantly having people fawning over your "amazing" work. This forum is not the most active one out there, look at your views, not replies. It's really annoying seeing all these whiny baby posts like "oh no one's posted you hate me the stories over goodbye". Being treated like a baby is nice, but stop letting it bleed over and acting like one on here.

For the record, I do enjoy this story, but seeing you post after every chapter about how it's the last one cause nobody has posted in a day and a half is really, really, irritating.

Altair, the act of writing something and then posting it for all to read (and critique) is an act of unadulterated faith and bravery. It puts you out there, vulnerable to the slings and arrows of all. It's no wonder writers are such an insecure bunch, myself included. We don't do what we do for fame or glory or money, we do it simply for the joy of sharing something of ourselves with others. Having people take what we provide, and then offer nothing in return, not even a note, can be disheartening.

Those of us here who take the time to share bits of who we are ask only to hear when others appreciated the fruits of our labor. I don't think that's asking too much, do you?

-RMS

• Like 1

Altair, the act of writing something and then posting it for all to read (and critique) is an act of unadulterated faith and bravery. It puts you out there, vulnerable to the slings and arrows of all. It's no wonder writers are such an insecure bunch, myself included. We don't do what we do for fame or glory or money, we do it simply for the joy of sharing something of ourselves with others. Having people take what we provide, and then offer nothing in return, not even a note, can be disheartening.

Those of us here who take the time to share bits of who we are ask only to hear when others appreciated the fruits of our labor. I don't think that's asking too much, do you?

-RMS

Thank you RMS. As always you're there to help. You truly understand how an author feels. As you say all it takes is a one liner. We spend so much time writing for others to appreciate how we feel or how things are going in our lives. Me personnel, I don't care if any one believes this is really happening to me because I know it is and to share something this personnel with others is like a dream come true. Just like the dream come true of whats happening with Karen, Rebecca and their baby (ME). I still thank Altair for his comments. Good or bad I would still like to know how my story is.

Please keep this story going as I think it's good when I read and it can't get any better, then you post another chapter and WHOA....it couldn't get any better than this....Keep me seeing that it only gets BETTER

...just my .02 cents

Please keep this story going as I think it's good when I read and it can't get any better, then you post another chapter and WHOA....it couldn't get any better than this....Keep me seeing that it only gets BETTER

...just my .02 cents

Thank you fulldiaper. You're 2 cents means a lot to me. Another chapter is coming soon.

Sorry I have not said everything yet between being sick, work, my grandpa’s death, and helping move 5 move people I have not have time to post what I think. I think this story is great and has become one of my favorites, and would love to see this story continue.

Thank Johnny18. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're feeling better also. I'm very happy you are enjoying my story. Another chapter will be coming soon. I have to catch up from Christmas at my daughters.

Thank you RMS. As always you're there to help. You truly understand how an author feels. As you say all it takes is a one liner. We spend so much time writing for others to appreciate how we feel or how things are going in our lives. Me personnel, I don't care if any one believes this is really happening to me because I know it is and to share something this personnel with others is like a dream come true. Just like the dream come true of whats happening with Karen, Rebecca and their baby (ME). I still thank Altair for his comments. Good or bad I would still like to know how my story is.

More than happy to help, Eagle. Yes, I get it. I'm a writer by trade, but doing it for fun doesn't mean you don't crave input from your readers.

-RMS

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday morning

I woke up a little after 8am. I got up and checked on my sister in the extra bedroom. She was sleeping so I thought I would go take a nice hot shower and not disturb her. In my bedroom I took my wet diaper off and placed it in the trash can. Took my robe and went into the bathroom to take my shower.

I was in the shower for a good 20 minutes and I just started to wash my hair when I heard the bathroom door open and close. I thought this was strange because my sister never came into the bathroom when I was in there. “Mommy” I asked?

No answer. Karen I asked? Again not answer just when I was about to open the shower door to see who it was the door open and in walked a naked Mommy Rebecca. Mommy Rebecca closed the shower door and put her arms around my neck. She held me tight as she kissed my lips.

My soapy hands went around her waist and I held her close as I returned the kiss. Rebecca’s kiss was passionate and warm I was getting harder by the second.

She finally broke our kiss and said “surprise baby”. “Did my baby miss his Mommy Rebecca” she asked?

“Oh I think he did” she said as she grabbed my hard pee pee in her hand. Rebecca had one arm around my neck and her other was around my hard pee pee stroking me.

“Oh Mommy” I moaned. “I love when Mommy puts her hands on my pee pee” I said. Our lips meet again and our kissing continues. My soapy hands are squeezing her ass cheeks. I’m getting harder and harder as we continue foundling each other’s body.

I break our kiss. “Oh Mommy I missed you Mommy” I tell her while kissing her neck and behind her ears. Hot water running down our bodies as I push her hand away from my hard pee pee. I pull her leg up and place her foot on the tub. I push into her and my pee pee goes deep inside mommy’s pussy.

Mommy moans as I slip inside her womb and start to push in and out of her pussy.

“Oh baby yes Mommy missed you too baby”. “Make love to mommy baby make love to me” as she slides up and down on my pee pee while I’m going up and down inside her.

“Oh mommy I’m going to cum” I cry out. I held still as mommy continued to ride my pee pee while I came deep inside her. Mommy’s orgasm comes seconds later as we reach a happy ending together. Mommy’s leg is still on the tub as the warm water is running over our bodies. Mommy lets my pee pee go and we hug each other and kiss.

The water was starting to get a little cold so I turn it off. “I missed you” I said.

“I miss you to baby Jerry”. “Hope everything went OK while I was gone” Mommy said.

What happened to Mommy Karen I asked? She went home when I came in. You had just started your shower. I thought I would surprise you.

“You did Mommy” I said as I kissed her.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. Mommy took me back to my bedroom and put me into a diaper. Mommy put on a pair of panties and a robe. We lay down in bed. Before we knew it we were sound asleep.

Mommy Rebecca woke up first. She woke me with little kisses on my face. “Mommy’s little baby needs to wake up”. “Come on baby wake up for mommy”. “We have to go shopping” she said.

I heard that word “Shopping” and I made believe I was sound asleep. That’s when Mommy Rebecca decided to start tickling me. She tickled me for only two minute when I started to laugh and roll around on the bed. Mommy was really getting into it.

“OK OK” I cried “I’m up I’m up”.

“Are you sure Mommy” asked as she lay on top of me.

Mommy’s robe was gone and her breast was right in front of me. I took the closes nipple into my mouth and started to suckle. Mommy turned on her side and cradled my head into her breast.

“Mmmm baby I missed your sweet lips on mommy nipples” she cooed. I suckled hard and made little baby noises to let her know how much I loved suckling on her nipples.

“Oh yes baby such a good boy” she moaned as I continued to suckle like a 1 year old. Mommy changed my lips to her other nipple as I suckled like a baby to his mommy.

5 minutes of suckling I knew mommy was going to be wet and when I put my hand into her panties I found her soaked. I put two fingers into her and continued to suckle. Mommy was wild with passion as she held me tight against her. My head and lips buried into her breast.

Mommy’s hips bucked into my working fingers. I kept moaning enjoying her nipple in my mouth. And she moaned enjoying my fingers in her pussy. All of a sudden mommy moaned loud and my fingers were wet with mommy’s juices. Her hips stopped moving and my fingers slid out of mommy’s womb.

With her hand on the back of my head she said “Oh baby that was so wonderful”. “Mommy is so proud of her baby” she said as she pulled my lips off her nipple and kissed them with passion and love.

After we rested for awhile Mommy changed my diaper and we got dressed. As we walked through the mall I wondered what the big thing was about the mall. It seemed like all we ever did was go shopping at the mall.

After another afternoon of shopping we made our way to McDonalds. This time Mommy Rebecca suggested baby loves McDonald’s happy meals. Mommy bought me a happy meal and we sat down and enjoyed our lunch. We talked about her trip and where she had gone.

I tried to talk to her about the scooter but got nowhere. Karen and her want me to get rid of it before I kill myself on it. After our lunch Rebecca was tired so I drove her home. I stayed for a cup of coffee and I went home also.

That night I called Karen to let her know what time we were leaving Friday afternoon to go to my daughter’s house for Christmas. I also thanked her for spending time with me and that I still love having her as my mommy and hoped she still loved it too. She told me it was very special to her to have a baby to take care of and being her baby was her older brother who she loved very much was that more special.

I gave her a kiss over the phone and said good night and hung up. I went into the bedroom and change my diaper put my binky in my mouth and went to sleep.

Friday Morning

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone called me to let me know there was a post on my story “Caught by my sister”. I apologize for not posting sooner. My computer has a mine of its own. In others words computers and I don’t get along. Thank you for the call.

Friday after noon we were all on our way to my daughter’s house for Christmas. Karen was the one who mentioned how nice it was going to be that my X would not be there. Rebecca asked me where she was going to be spending Christmas. I told her I didn’t know nor did I care.

We were half way there when Karen needed to use the bathroom. I stopped at a rest stop so she could go. Rebecca asked me if I was wet and I looked at her above my glasses and smiled. Oh sorry silly question she replied answering her own question.

We were parked away from everyone and next to the building. Rebecca told me to go in the back sit not the back because that is where all the Christmas presents were. She opened her black bag and pulled out a diaper, wipes and the powder.

I don’t want my little baby to get a rash on Christmas she said in baby talk. Just as Rebecca was taking the diaper from under me her cell phone rang. Karen put her hand on my belly and held me still while she answered her phone. She laugh as she said Oh hi Karen where are you? Oh OK I can see you. Yes he’s wet. OK no I’m good thank you she said into the phone and hung up. That was your Sister she wanted to know if we wanted anything from inside. She also asked if the baby was wet again.

Mommy Rebecca finished changing me and pulled my pants back up just as Karen returned.

Already she said as she sat in the back seat.

We drove for another 35 minutes and arrived at my daughter’s house about 6pm.

We knocked on the door my son in law greeted us and let us in. My daughter was getting my grandson ready for bed. Wow Dad did you have a lot of traffic she asked as I picked my grandson up hugged him and gave him a kiss. Then my sister took him and then Rebecca.

My daughter put him in his crib gave him a bottle, closed the door a crack and came out into the living room. My son in law offered us a drink. Karen had a coke Rebecca and I had a white wine.

After talking for awhile I asked my son in law to help me bring in some stuff from the Jeep while the ladies kept talking.

I asked him when my son was coming up. He told me they were coming in the morning. We managed to get everything into the house and sat back down and continued to chat. It was getting late so we all decided to go to sleep. Rebecca and I had one bed room and Karen had the other.

Mommy Rebecca changed my diaper and we slide under the covers. We held each other tight. I told her I was happy she came with me. I wanted her to meet the family anyway. Rebecca kissed me and held me in her arms. When she broke our kiss she put my binky into my mouth said good night baby and we fell asleep.

When I woke Rebecca was in the shower. I laid there until she came out. She was drying her hair when she noticed I was awake. Good morning baby Merry Christmas she said as she sat down on the bed and kissed me.

Good morning Mommy Merry Christmas to you too I replied.

Do you want Mommy to give baby a bath Rebecca asked?

No Mommy I think I better take a show like you did. Put you can put my diaper on when I come out I said giving her a big hug and kiss.

I took a shower and Mommy managed to put me into my diaper, then she helped me get dressed.

We went down stairs we found everyone at the kitchen table. I yelled Merry Christmas Family and gave everyone a kiss. My Grandson was walking around and when he saw me he came over and jumped into my arms. I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

Can I give him my Christmas present I asked my daughter? Sure Dad why don’t we give him one present so we can wait for my brother. (It’s hard not saying anyone’s real name). We gave him a few presents to keep him busy while the grownups ate breakfast.

After we finished my son knocked on the door. We all said hello and wished everyone a Merry Christmas. I took my Grand Daughter from my son while he kissed everyone.

I gave my Grand Daughter her present and we had a wonderful Christmas morning. While the Grand Children were taking a nap Mommy Rebecca manage to sneak me and her in the bed room and change my diaper. Just about when we were almost finished Karen came into the room.

She sat on the bed as Rebecca finished changing me. Have you noticed Rebecca our baby has been wetting his diaper more and more lately. Yes Karen I have noticed. Think maybe we should take him to the Pediatrician she asked?

We should make an appointment on Monday you think Karen said. That’s ok with me Rebecca said smiling at me.

OK what’s up with you two mother hems I said as I sat up on my elbows?

Mother hens Karen said putting her hands on her hips.

Mommy Rebecca only had my diaper on so when Karen leaned over she slapped the inside of my thighs.

Oh boy did that sting. Mommy Rebecca laughs and smacked the other thigh.

Owe I said that hurt. You can take a nap too Mr. wise guy Rebecca said. But I’m not tired I told them. Well it’s time to take a nap Mommy Karen said as she put my binky into my mouth and they both left and closed the door.

When Christmas Dinner was ready Mommy Rebecca came in to wake me. Again my diaper was wet so mommy changed me. You keep wetting your diaper and we’re going to have to borrow one of your Grandson’s Rebecca teased.

My daughter and her husband set a beautiful Christmas table. My flowers were the center piece of the table and everything looked just great. I sat in between my Grand Children. One on my right and one on my left in their highchair, their Mommy’s were sitting on the other side of them. They didn’t know all the babies were sitting together lol.

It was a great dinner even the subjects we talked about were interesting. We all helped with the dishes as the mommies got the children ready for bed. Rebecca was sitting next to me on the couch and Karen was sitting on my other side. Rebecca leaned over and whispered in my ear.

Your daughter asked me if the diapers in the extra bed room in the plastic bags were for you. I remembered that they all knew you had an accident and hurt your back so I told her yes. She said that was one of the things her mother and I fought about. My daughter told Rebecca that she felt bad that I didn’t have anyone to take care of me and she was happy that I had someone now.

That made me feel really good Rebecca said.

We all sat around talking and playing games. My son was on my side as we played picture whatever.

Shortly after the game my son had to leave. I thanked my son and his wife for the best Christmas of my life I kissed my Grand Daughter who was sleeping already.

My daughter and her husband said they were tired and they went to bed. Karen, Rebecca and I stayed up another 30 minutes to finish our wine. Karen came into the bed room. She wanted to change her baby on Christmas night. She was drinking wine at dinner. I think she was a little tipsy.

Rebecca smiled at me and stood aside and helped Karen change me. You really do wet your diaper to much she said as she lifted the diaper between my legs and taped them tight around my waist. She kissed me on the forehead and kissed Rebecca good night and went to her bedroom.

Mommy Rebecca washed up and came to bed 20 minutes later. I was waiting for her. Mommy I’m happy you’re my mommy I told her. I’m happy Karen is my Mommy too. She needs someone to take care of too I said.

Mommy pulled the covers over us and pulled me into her. I’m happy I’m your mommy too she said as she kissed me on the lips. Passionate was not the word for that kiss. More like HOT! Mommy tapped my bottom and told me it was time to go to sleepy. And that is what we did.

We got up early and left after I took everyone to breakfast at I HOPS. The Jeep was already to go so we left after we ate breakfast. On the way home Rebecca was talking to Karen about how much I was wetting. So Sis Rebecca said. Do you think we should take our baby boy to the pediatrician she asked?

I have a girlfriend Rebecca said who is a baby doctor Rebecca said. You do Karen asked. You think she would look at our baby and check him out Karen said. I can call HER Rebecca said on Monday and make an appointment. Ok let’s do that then Karen replied.

You can’t take me to a baby doctor I said. And especially a lady baby doctor.

Hey you’re our baby and we can take you to whatever doctor we want Karen said loudly. Ya Rebecca chimed in.

Unless Karen said then stopped…. Unless you promise to get rid of that scooter then we will let you go to whatever Doctor you want Karen finished.

You can’t do that I’m also a big boy too I said not really believing it.

We can make this easy or we can make this hard Rebecca said. You’re not that big that we can’t both give you a spanking you know. And we mean a spanking not just a pat on the hinny either.

You have all day tomorrow to make up your mine Karen said.

Ok Ok I said as I went past the toll on the George Washington Bridge.

I went inside with Rebecca when we got to her house. I finally gave Rebecca my Christmas present and she gave me mine. I kissed her and told her I would talk to her tomorrow. I went home and watched TV until 3 am. If I didn’t agree to get rid of my scooter they were going to make me go to a lady baby doctor all dressed up as a baby to find out that I was wetting more because I’ve started to lose control.

On Monday I called Mommy Rebecca and told her while she was at work that I would sell the scooter.

Rebecca was very happy and told me I was a good baby.

When I hung up I called my sister and told her I was coming over. When I got there the first thing she asked me is if I was wet. Yes Mommy I told her. She grabbed my hand and led me to the nursery.

Mommy laid me on the changing table and started to change my diaper. As she was changing me I told her I was selling the scooter and that I was not happy about it. That’s Ok she said I would rather have you unhappy than dead.

Thank you Baby Jerry she said as she kissed me on the forehead. You made mommy very happy. Thank you.

After Mommy changed my diaper I spent the whole day with her. Mommy feed me baby food for lunch and gave me a baba of OJ while I lay in her arms like the baby I was. I was really enjoying this as she hummed that special song I liked so much.

As usual I fell asleep in Mommy Karen’s arms. I took a 2 hour nap. When I woke up mommy told me it was time for a bath. She took the cover of me and took me to the bathroom. There was a nice hot bath, bubbles and my toys waiting for me.

Mommy took my diaper off and I sat down in the tub. Mmmm this feels so good Mommy I said.

Mommy washed my hair and washed me from head to toe. Not once did I get a boner as my sister/mommy washed my pee pee, balls or my hinny.

After my bath we got dressed and I took Mommy Karen out to dinner. We had a great time. I was driving so I didn’t drink that much. Mommy Karen had 2 or 3 glasses of wine. I noticed she was a little tipsy like the other day at my daughters.

When we got home she went to the ladies room and changed I sat in the living room and waited for Mommy to get out of the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing her night gown and her robe.

She took my hand and we went into the nursery. She took my clothes off and changed my diaper. Mommy took me to her room after she changed me. I lay in her arms in her bed. Before we knew it we were both sleeping.

When we woke in the morning Mommy changed my diaper and I was on my way back home. I decided to stop at I HOP’s to have breakfast. I had a wonderful breakfast and headed home.

Things are going great. I had a mommy that loved me and cared for me. All she wanted to was take care of me like the baby I wanted to be when I was younger.

My sister Karen is a wonderful person. I would do anything for her and she is doing everything for me.

I’m also blessed with a woman who I meet by accident. She loves me and takes care of me as her baby and her man. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for her if she asked.

I mix my time with both Mommy Karen and Mommy Rebecca. When I spend time with my sister it’s my sister taking care of me like a baby who needs someone to take care of him.

Rebecca and I are getting closer I spend more time at her place more than I do at my own place.

• 3 weeks later...

Again I'm sorry for the delay. I'm enjoying my baby life with Rebecca and my sister Karen. Here is something new that just happened recently. It's a little short. Hope you like it. There are more updates coming.

New Years was nothing special because my sister was sick. So Rebecca and I spent it over Karen’s house. We slept over and stayed for dinner. Rebecca and I did all the cooking. Well … Mommy Rebecca did all the cooking I helped with setting the table and getting the wine.

My sister was feeling better by the time with finished dinner so Mommy Rebecca and I went home to her house. When we got there it was late so we each got changed and sat on the couch and watched TV.

We snuggled into each other and before we knew it we were making out like 2 19 year olds. My hands were all over Rebecca. Rebecca kept telling me to take it easy because her father was up stand and she could get in trouble for kissing a boy. We laugh and kissed like again. Her hands were all over me too as we snuggled on the couch.

I put my hand up Rebecca’s night gown and touched her breast. They were warm and felt so soft in my hand. I kept touching her under her night gown. My hand moved down and were on her cheeks. I squeezed them and held them in my hand. I wanted to kiss them but she was laying on them. I pulled her night gown up and she shifted on the couch.

Her head was laying on the arm rest on a pillow. She helped me take her gown off as I lay between her legs. All the lights were out except for the light of the TV. She looked beautiful laying there waiting for me. She didn’t have to wait long I buried my face into her pussy and started licking and kissing her.

I buried my tongue in her pussy she moaned as I slipped it deep inside her. Her hands were on the side of my face. She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me deeper. My face and nose was buried. I managed to pull away a little so I could breath then went right back in. I tasted her juices as she climaxed into my mouth and on my tongue.

Rebecca pulled my head up as I lay in between her legs on her naked chest. She kissed me and I kissed her back with passion and love. Oh Jerry she said as we broke our kiss, that was great honey as she rolled me over and laid me on my back. Her hands went straight for my diaper and pulled it off. She kissed my neck and under my chin. She made me giggle when she put her tongue into my ear.

She slid down my chest kissing and licking. When she got to my belly button she turned me over and rubbed my hinny cheeks. She knows how much I love when she does that. Is this what Baby Jerry wants she asked in baby talk as she kept squeezing my cheeks?

Oh Yes Rebecca I said as she lay on top of me she started to kiss behind my ears and kiss my neck. She leaned up again and started to rub my back. Her hands were soft and she ran them down to my ass cheeks again. I moaned as she touched my cheeks.

She bent down and kissed them. One cheek at a time I was in heaven. Rebecca kissed my cheeks and licked the crack in between them. Before I knew it she had her tongue inside my hole. My hips were rocking back and forth. I didn’t even know I was rocking or pushing my hinny into her mouth until she reached around and grabbed my pee pee. She wrapped her hand around my hard pee pee and started to stroke it.

Her face was buried in my hinny. I didn’t know what to do but to enjoy the new feeling I was getting from my Girlfriend/Mommy. I was moaning into the pillow as she continued to rim me out. The moaning was making her hotter. Every time I moaned she would bury her tongue deeper.

Finally she turned me over and sat on my hard leaking dick. I went straight inside her and she started to ride me. Rebecca has always been great in bed but tonight she was hot. She rode my dick hard and fast. She had her eyes closed and her head back.

OH baby she whispered. Oh baby Jerry yes she said. Rebecca leaned down and kissed me making sure I didn’t slip out of her at that time. She sat up straight again and continued to ride her baby hard and fast again.

This time when she moaned it was out loud. Oh yes baby Mommy is coming, cum with mommy baby. Let mommy feel your baby seed inside her baby.

I let go and shot my baby seed deep inside mommy.

Oh yes baby that’s my baby she said. I can feel your seed deep inside me baby. Oh what a good baby you are. She leaned down again and started to kiss me. Her tongue was deep inside my mouth. Mommy Rebecca lay on my chest as we caught or breathe.

Baby….. Mommy said as she laid on my shoulder my pee pee still inside her baby maker.

Yes Mommy I said.

Would baby like to move in with his Mommy she asked? You can get rid of your apartment and we can share expenses she said. She moaned as my pee pee slid out of her.

Are you sure Mommy I asked?

Yes baby I want you to live with mommy so she can take better care of you she said as she kissed me on the cheek.

I think that is a great but I think we should wait until the morning so we could disgust this. Is that OK Mommy I asked?

Sure baby that would be find. Let’s go to bed baby she said as she got up and we walked into the bed room. She didn’t put me into the crib she put my diaper back on and laid me in her bed. She got washed up and slid her night gown on and we cuddled and went to sleep.

Rebecca was the first one up. I got up and changed my own diaper and walked into the kitchen. Rebecca was fixing breakfast.

Good morning sweet baby she cooed when she saw me. Did you sleep good baby she asked in baby talk?

Yes mommy I slept great thank you.

Come sit down honey breakfast is all done she said as I sat down at the table and not in my high chair. When I looked at the table I noticed there was a folk a knife and a napkin next to a cup of coffee and a glass of OJ.

I didn’t know what was going on. This was the first time I ever had adult table settings to eat with. I was a little worried that maybe Mommy Rebecca didn’t want to take care of me as a baby any more.

Rebecca came over with two plates. Bacon eggs and potatoes and placed the dishes on the table. When she looked up at me I had tears in my eyes. What’s wrong baby she asked?

Nothing I said as I picked up a folk and looked at it, tears rolled down my cheeks.

Oh I see Mommy Rebecca said. Come sit in mommy’s lap she said. She pushed her chair back and I sat in her lap.

She held me and kissed me. Last night when you didn’t say yes right away I thought you didn’t want to move in with me. I thought you wanted to disgust this as adult’s so you’re being treated like an adult. The only thing that makes you a baby right now is your dipee. I was a little hurt when you didn’t say yes right away she said.

So let’s eat and we can disgust what’s on your mine she said as she pushed me off her lap.

I sat down still with tears in my eyes and started to eat. When we finished we went into the living room and we talked about me moving in.

We disgusted what was on our mines and decided it would be a good thing if we moved in together to save money and to be closer to each other.

I was worried she didn’t want to be my Mommy anymore. She showed me that it was the babying me that made her thing about moving in together. She proved it because once we stopped talking about moving in. Mommy Rebecca took her blouse off and she was breast feeding me in the middle of her arms. She cuddled me and rocked me making me feel secure and warm again.

Sorry for all the mistakes in the last chapter. Getting older I guess. Here is an update. You may not think its important but I thought it was so I wrote it down for you.

Hope you're enjoying the updates?

Baby Jay NY aka Eaglejeagle

Since my accident with my scooter in November my two mommies’s wanted me to get rid of it. After disusing it I have agreed to sell it only because they threatened me. They noticed I have been wetting my diaper a lot so they were going to take me to a Lady Doctor friend of Rebecca’s to have me checked out. This would have embarrassed me to no end.

Rebecca made an appointment for me to go see a specialist. When I had my appointment Mommy Rebecca and Mommy Karen came with me. The doctor’s office didn’t have a lot of patents. It was late in the afternoon. When I signed in I noticed the doctor’s name was P. Watson. It never accord to me if it was a man or a women.

When my name was called I got up and both my Mommy’s got up with me. I think I can handle this by myself ladies thank you. But they followed me into the exam room.

Come on guys I said I want to see the doctor by myself I said.

Babies don’t see doctors by themselves Mommy Rebecca said.

I’m not going to a baby doctor. You said this doctor was a specialist Rebecca.

Yes I did she answered but she wants to see all three of us.

As I entered the exam room I thought I heard her say “SHE”. We all went into the room. The nurse followed us in. She took my vitals and told us the doctor will be right in.

When the nurse left I told the girls. You said if I got rid of my scooter I would be seeing a man doctor for my problem.

We lied Karen said. And they both started to laugh.

I got up and tried to leave. When I opened the door I ran into Dr. Watson. She was about 6’ and 185 pounds. Looked like a line backer.

Where are you going little boy she said as she helped me back into the exam room.

I turned around and sat on the exam table.

Hi Rebecca, Hi Karen the doctor said to my two Mommies’.

Hi Pat my Mommy’s said.

Our Baby has been wetting a lot lately and we think there might be something wrong Rebecca told the doctor.

OK Dr. Watson said lets get him undressed and take a look.

I told them no way and started to get up but they pushed me back down on my back. Mommy Rebecca reached into her bag and took out a blue binky and put it in my mouth. If you know what’s good for you, you will behave she said.

Mommy Karen held me down and Rebecca took my pants, shirt, shoes and socks off. I laid there in my diaper. While Karen held me down and Rebecca took my clothes off, she looked me in the eye and said.

We know you didn’t sell your scooter. My next door neighbor saw were you stored it.

Now you’re going to be examined by Rebecca’s baby doctor friend she said. That’s what you get for lying to us Mommy Rebecca said looking mean and upset.

Dr. Watson stepped up to the table and started to check me out. She checked my heart rate, my blood pressure, my eyes, nose and throat. She took a few vials of blood and started to take my diaper off.

I went to stop her and Mommy Karen told me to be a good baby or the doctor will give me a spanking and a shot.

I laid there with my hands above my head as the Doctor took my diaper off. She examined my pee pee and balls. She told Rebecca I had a small case of diaper rash and she would give her a prescription.

She put rubber gloves on and pushed my legs up to my chest. She put her finger in some Vaseline and stuck it up into my hinny.

When she removed it she put a smear of poop on a card and put it into a jar. The Doctor told Karen she could put my diaper back on but not my cloths. The doctor left the room and when she returned she looked at Rebecca and Karen and smiled.

She sat on her stool and told me to sit on her lap. I shook my head no and mommy Rebecca took me by my ear and pulled me to where the Doctor was sitting. I sat on her lap and she told me how dangerous a scooter was and that Mommy Rebecca and Mommy Karen wanted me to get rid of it.

This was all to unreal. If they were going through all this to make me sell the scooter then I guess I had no chose. It was embarrassing but I guess I got the point.

She let me up. She told Rebecca to come with her to get the prescription while Karen dressed me.

Mommy Karen dressed me and we meet Rebecca in the waiting room.

Rebecca drove us to I Hops and we had a great dinner. I got the results from the Doctor the following day. Everything was normal. She recommended an MRI of my back. Dr. Watson believes that’s where the problem is.

Three days later I really did sell my scooter and the day after that I moved in with Rebecca. Karen was there to help along with some of my friends from work. Rebecca had the door to the nursery locked to make sure none of my friends went in there by mistake.

After we finished we had a barbecue in the back yard. It was cold but we really had a great time. My sister liked one of my friends from work. He asked me if he could ask her out. I asked him if he was still in high school. Of course you can ask her.

Three weeks later he is still seeing my sister. She comes over and takes care of me when Rebecca goes on her business trips. I sleep in my crib when Mommy Karen baby sits. I sleep with Mommy Rebecca at night. When I take a nap I sleep in my nursery in my crib.

Mommy Rebecca is someone special. She takes care of me and makes me happy. Being babied at this age is really exciting.